Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 65. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 02:11:32 AM
This would be a great advice, if you would here me those days, but April will be hard for you bro, then May will come, and you will get your money back Wink
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 04:47:16 PM
do not panic keep the spirit, you have to be patient and do not sell the coins maybe next month the market will rise again.

Activity: 60
May 21, 2018, 04:32:56 PM
Crashes and crisis in cryptos are just normal and you can check it for yourself about the history of bitcoin. That's how volatility of cryptos is taking effect as it falls down hard.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 03:53:45 PM
It is always necessary to conduct research before making investment. I think that you won't lose everything. It is a pity that you have failed but if you have researched the market and bought solid altcoins, then you will not lose much
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 02:13:32 PM
First of all you invest on the altcoin you believed. Before investing we carefully doing research and choosing the right one. Price fluctuation is normal in crypto, price reduction is expected as well. But if we really trust the altcoin we bought then there will be the right time to sell. Don't be a one of the victim of panic selling.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
May 20, 2018, 03:59:44 PM
Selling is the only time when you lose, my friend! Do not sell at the bottom or you will lock in your losses. You invested in coins because you believed in them. Don't lose your faith after one market correction.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 03:48:51 PM
Okay, this is not the end of the world you need to calm down and relax. Wait and hodl your altcoins. There's a chance that your coins will grow
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
May 19, 2018, 11:31:38 PM
Stay calm, don't panic and hold your coins, market will rise anyway, and you get the profit.
Activity: 409
May 19, 2018, 10:48:05 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Better you HOLD your remaining altcoins in your briefcase, as of now the markets is not that good, just relax and be patient, do some bounty caimpaing as it helps also to gain income that will increases your briefcase.  You can also buy some coins that you think its good to hold because when the market is green you can easily sell it at a profitable price.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
May 19, 2018, 10:43:19 PM
its depends on what kind coins or tokens in your bag
if you hold a good crypto, just be patient and hold it
i believe when the marketcap is back most of great crypto will be rebound
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 10:40:02 PM
You only need to relax and wait, you don't need to panic even if you see that the market price is falling down, you need to only focus on the good side and not the negative side.
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 10:16:57 PM
In your case hold is the best way to do, as you said that the market got crushed down. Wait until the market got recover may it is long time to make an effort. In that way you may you can succeed.
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
May 19, 2018, 05:09:00 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

always sell some % of ur coins when high
keep the rest for the moon ...... Grin
or u can try and test sell some of your coins and then buy more if price fall
Activity: 434
May 19, 2018, 02:43:44 PM
I never understood why I should panic. Do your own business and just wait. Then you will be pleasantly surprised after a while.
Oh, I remember I paniced a lot when this thing happened to me for the first time. It was like a nightmare, but I did not sell anything and was, as you said, pleasantly surprised!
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 02:42:29 PM
In the world of cryptographic currencies, the current situation is constantly changing and you need to constantly follow it to lose money. the current prices in the stock market is not panicking and the stock market is expected to increase.
May 19, 2018, 02:42:04 PM
Do not sell - the prices are going up and down quite often, just wait for a while and everything will be okay. I know it seems to be scary, but there is nothing to be afraid of
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
I never understood why I should panic. Do your own business and just wait. Then you will be pleasantly surprised after a while.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
May 19, 2018, 02:37:51 PM
just wait more time, it's normal in a market because this thing called as flactuation. when mid year it will increase and you'll be rich! even the bitcoin it always raises in mid year and reaches the highest value price. so lets hope that they will reach their high value price soon. we need green market
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
May 19, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
Keep calm fellas ... do not do panic sell, if you rush to sell your existing crypto assets now, then you will actually lose 30%.
With the market conditions like this, not only you who experience a decline in value on its assets, everyone also experienced it.
keep your friends quiet ... do not panic sell, if you rush to sell your existing crypto assets now, then you will actually lose 30%.
with the market conditions like this, not only you who experience a decline in value on its assets, everyone also experienced it.
So, it's better to be patient and wait until the crypto market condition returns to normal and we can generate good profit.
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 19, 2018, 02:24:06 PM
When you panic again, my advice is to be patient first and see altcoin in the market start moving slowly until the panic will be slightly reduced, all the holders are waiting for the green market
I think You should not panic again. You need to be calmer to make the right decisions. And do not panic at the sight of the red market, and wait patiently for the green.
Pages:
Jump to: