Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 63. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Hold. There is a great future ahead if we hold our coins and not sell it. There is a prophecy that bitcoin value will increase higher up to twice in the next 5 years. I suggest to hole your coins and when the time comes that your desired value is out. You can now sell that coin and get a higher profit.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 08:13:06 AM
Indeed it was quite painful that you lost up to such a percentage due to down fall in market price. Anyway,  I will advise that you take courage as risk is part of the deal in this crypto business. It is not all the time that the market will be green, but one thing that one should always embrace as one continues in crypto is consistency. As regards your remaining altcoins, I will suggest you sell part of what you have and hold on to the rest because the market will boom again but if you know you can't do that, then you can sell all your remaining coins at least for you to have a rest of mind.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 08:02:45 AM
You won’t lose anything unless you’re going to sell it. Since the dip, you are going to lose more if you’re selling your coins on a very low price. You just have to be patient and hold on to your coins until the prices goes up again. If you think that you will earn profit, that’s the only time you have to sell your coins. Don’t worry too much and just be calm.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 03:36:18 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I think you should not make decisions under the influence of emotions. I agree that until the market can not recover, but you need to be patient and hold your coins.
Activity: 115
June 01, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
Much of the current market price decline is a good ideal to hold our coins within a fee months may increase
Activity: 17
June 01, 2018, 04:59:55 AM
Regular fluctuations of quotations are quite logical for altcoins, their price can grow or fall. If it has already fallen, it is better to hold and buy still in anticipation of recovery. Smiley
Activity: 114
June 01, 2018, 12:33:29 AM
If you have a lot of good altcoin, it's good you hold it until the price rises again, and if you have money you can add investments in other types of altcoins, because I think the altcoin price is not good now. Just hold your coins during the correction period and they will gives you an advantage in the future. Wink
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 06:30:16 AM
I think you should still hold because you may lose more if you decide to sell now and that is not good. Though the price of crypto may be in a dip now but be patience to hold a little longer as the market will recover soon and coin will begin to rise gradually.
Activity: 21
May 31, 2018, 06:27:33 AM
I think you should cut loss and then wait for another chance to join in the market.
Activity: 34
May 30, 2018, 10:33:36 PM
Of course, the best option is to wait and not to sell coins at a low price.  The market will soon recover and everything will be fine.
Activity: 9
May 29, 2018, 07:13:55 AM
You better keep the asset a few months ahead because if the sale now automatically losses are very large so you are patient enough and always optimistic that the coin will increase after various issues begin to subside.
Activity: 13
May 28, 2018, 08:13:18 AM
You only need to do is don't panic and take it easy, cause everything will be fined sooner just take a little bit patience and wait for the right time. If you do needed it badly just some of it sell and left some for the future and for that right time which market bounce back.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 12:11:15 PM
see the drop in token and coin prices in exchange now, I think you should hold your token, if you have invested a lot, better stick with that token until the price returns to normal. in this case I even add token and coin collections, especially now token and coin prices are very cheap.
Activity: 336
May 27, 2018, 10:45:50 AM
First of all stop panicing,second thing-you have to make a good research of your portfolio,if you have got some coins from top-30 you dont have to sell them,their price will recover one day.
Activity: 146
May 27, 2018, 10:42:53 AM
In every dip moment the best thing to do before it happens is be ready by knowing more your altcoins so that you already have an idea on what to do. Many were being shaken, scared,  and didn't know what to do next every time the bad market is happening, some continue to hold and refuse to sell and then find out that the tokens or coins they are holding can't make to recover. So as a holder let us always be wise and always ready to accept the reality of the current situation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
You'd better learn by yourself all the projects in which you have invested money. Read what exactly and when they plan to do someth. If these are not reliable projects, you have nothing to expect in the future, then sell and forget. If the projects are working and are actively developing, then in no case do not sell.
Activity: 155
May 27, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
Do not panic! Stay calm. The graph is not ascending always there are times that it goes down. Hold on. Do not sell anything instead continue on what you are doing. Have patience. If the market is going down, but and acquire. It is an opportunity for you to acquire in a cheap price because people who are on panic like you are selling what they have and thos people who are optimistic are acquiring more. In the long run, this will give you gain. Have trust!
Activity: 531
May 27, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

Well first of all, don't panic. Instead of being worried all the time because the market is going down again, take the advantage of it. Buy as many as you can and hold it all for long term. Wait for the price to go rise again and then that's the only time you'll all of your coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 07:23:06 AM
The best option is just hold it, because crypto market has possibility to keep growth. The price of crypto now just on consolidation and in next a few aday will be back to going up and in next a few month possible for bull run. Keep optimis for that , because crypto market still small in market cap and has potential to growth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 07:15:20 AM
 I don’t  see any sense to sell coins at that moment. It is necessary to hold its until market will grow up at least for 30%.
Pages:
Jump to: