Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 67. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
If I were you I won't look at my mobile wallet so I would avoid panic selling. It is true that it is really frustrating seeing your money fall but it will eventually be back higher or just the same after few months. so for now, dont do anything and try not to look to avoid panic selling.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
May 18, 2018, 09:06:56 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

You must decide according to your will,because thats your own portfolio,because if you thinks thats the price dumps is continously going down,maybe thats the time  you must sell all your crypto coins  and payback later if all things back to normal  while in other hand if you found out that the situation is pump and dump,i thinks that part of volatility and you do not to worry about that,because thats the nature of crypto technology
Activity: 62
May 18, 2018, 08:54:16 AM
Good time to purchase more coins you believe in. If you were not going to sell now previously, why worry about the price?
Activity: 29
May 18, 2018, 08:52:49 AM
maybe right now many people sale they altcoin. but i think the market will raise again so maybe hold is the best move for you. you already getting loss don't make you lost again if you sale it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:14:32 AM
If you have a portfolio of promising coins, then you should not sell them at a loss.  You need to apply patience, and coins will grow.  Review your altcoins again, and if you understand that the project is developing, then keep your coins for a long time.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 11:56:29 PM
Yes investing in risky virtual money just takes patience to generate bigger profits.You still keep some Altcoin and wait for the market to recover. My advice should not be too panic, just do Altcoin research to increase investment. Coin and confident to see it grow instead.
Activity: 448
May 17, 2018, 11:55:27 PM
if what I fear is the time the bitcoin price is going down and also the bitcoin price is ugly, if the bitcoin price is well fed I have never been afraid.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
May 17, 2018, 11:38:35 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
It gets more scary when the market price keeps the dip track, no doubts. In situations like this, you need to be much patient. This is where you exercise the expertise you've learnt in the cryptocurrency world. Hold and never fall for the panic sell jam. One thing you must take note is, the crypto world, has its own weather, sometimes it is hit by the bear market weather whereas it gets hit by the bull market weather the other time.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 11:32:44 PM
I think personally, it's better now to hold your coins because this is not the end of cryptocurrency so do not panic and it will all be green again.
This is the best opportunity to buy altcoin to grow your investment.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 11:03:14 PM
you just need to be patient to wait for prices to recover and reach their maximum values, which were at the end of last year. surely it will not be as fast as we would like, but it will be.

That panic sells when the price is low you will continue to lose profits if you will be threatened by a fall in prices. Just keep holding the value will stabilize as soon as it recovers even though no specific date but the increase will happen after every correction that is why it is important to keep holding
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 11:01:03 PM

for now, with altcoin recovery it is better you hold your altcoin and wait for the price to be stable again, therefore, I tell you to hold your altcoin, and for bitcoin coin, you can invest in bitcoin with long-term

Activity: 22
May 17, 2018, 09:55:10 PM
I believe that you should hodl your tokens and not pass through. In the long run, all coins will cost more than now, if these are good projects and not scam. Smiley
Activity: 63
May 17, 2018, 11:41:33 AM
why sell if you will have a huge loss? it is better to wait for awhile and study well the fluctuations of coins, sometimes there are a macro dip that is happening but eventually it will rise again. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
May 17, 2018, 07:04:29 AM
First of all, you must choose your Alcatel to distinguish between potential altcoins and unknown altcoins. You can choose to hold these high-quality altcoins, then sell some of the altcoins, convert them to ETH or BTC
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 02:41:18 AM
Hold on for your coins.
There is hope Crypto will go back up, do not make a decision too soon.
You should wait for some time if in 3-4 weeks there is no value of the price that improved then sell it, but if there is an increase in the price of a few weeks you must hold it to avoid more losses.
Be patient and wait for the situation to improve.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:33:49 AM

Friend, never buy coins when they are high, buy when they are low. You have high chance to become profit later if you bought at low.
Don't do panic buy just because the price is increasing a lot. calmly analyze the price, it will have a correction price later.
Activity: 476
May 17, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

Hold. There is a right time for everything. You should hold your coins as of the moment and don't panic. It is how the market is going and it's the nature of it. Holding it for long may have a chance for you to have a high profit soon. What I'm saying is there is a big chance of profit if you wait for the right time for the coins to increase its value again.
Activity: 18
May 17, 2018, 02:06:01 AM
The problem of people is that they get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works and another projects are just scam
Activity: 294
May 16, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
The main thing is to never panic in any situation. After a panic is fraught with large losses, therefore it is inadmissible. In the event of a price drop, it is better to simply hold the coins until their growth is restored.
Activity: 21
May 16, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
Always do your research. Look closely into the factors that have driven down the markets, listen to experts and try to consider what would need to happen so that the prices go up again. I would hold
Pages:
Jump to: