Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 87. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 04:52:03 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Now whales will pour their funds into altcoins, because of this, the growth of altcoins will begin. Then, to make additional profit, whales will sell their altcoins and transfuse them in bitcoin, thereby beginning bitcoin growth. Next, they will start pouring everything into ETH by making another couple of XXX. This already happened last year. The graphis say that they follow the same scenario.

Give a little merits if this information was helpful to you.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 04:49:38 AM
Don't panic and don't need to make emotional decisions, it does not help. You need to hold on to your positions and wait until the market turns green.

yes i agree with you, just need to hold in this time, if you have some money this is best time to buy for invest.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 04:39:12 AM
In a situation like this I wouldn't sell my altcoins instead I'll hold them. I will keep myself busy with my side business and my other investments. In this case I won't be attempted to sell my altcoins.
If you are the owner of any of the digital coins, then the only thing which you are supposed to do right now is none other than that of holding of all those coins which you have in your wallet. On the other hand, if you have not experienced investing of your money in any of the crypto coin so far, then now is the best time to make your move and to invest your money into any of the crypto coin you like to invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 04:49:47 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Compose yourself! Panicking won't do you any good. This scenario has repeated itself over again with almost identical results or patterns from history. As if a fingerprint has been placed across the charts showing a trend which serves as a guide. Hold until the market recovers. You won't lose anything if you won't  sell at this dip.
Activity: 378
March 21, 2018, 04:40:30 PM
Don't panic and don't need to make emotional decisions, it does not help. You need to hold on to your positions and wait until the market turns green.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
March 20, 2018, 05:36:21 PM
Why did you come to crypto? To make stupid decisions and lose money? If no then keep patience. At the time of buying coins, you trusted them, which means that you must maintain this trust. The most patient investors receive best benefits.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 04:41:27 PM
Your portfolio fell by only 30 percent? Probably, you are still very lucky. I see that my coins have fallen by no less than 60 percent. In this situation, we need peace of mind and an understanding that a fall, even as long as now, always ends someday, after which the crypto currency always grows well in value.
As for bitcoin, he should not have been so far away from the collective of crypto currency in the price. It may be bad for him to end.
Activity: 221
March 20, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

I am HODL'ing, as there is a lot of FUD out there. The potential of crypto is still untapped, it's the future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
March 20, 2018, 04:21:56 PM
Reducing the portfolio by 30 percent is not much. Some of the coins in my portfolio fall by 80%. But I'm not worried because I know that crypto has a very high volatility. There is no doubt that the market will start to grow soon and my portfolio will be green once again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 03:13:06 PM
Crashes and crisis in cryptos are just normal and you can check it for yourself about the history of bitcoin. That's how volatility of cryptos is taking effect as it falls down hard.
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
March 20, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

Until you are selling your alts you are not losing. Now your "loss" is only in your portfolio not in real wallet.
It's normal situation because this is market not bank deposit.  The biggest mistake is to sell tokens. Now is the falling phase, in April-May can be growth. Like it was in December-January.  It's impotant to keep calm currently and wait.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-a-global-platform-for-frictionless-identity-verification-2721724
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
March 20, 2018, 03:29:43 AM
a good strategy people use if their coin of choice goes up is to sell the amount to cover the inital investment and hold the rest. this way you feel like your playing with house money.
Anyone who came into the cryptocurrency space and invested because they want to be a part of the great future will not even bother about whatever the chart or the market holds right now. The market is bound to fluctuate and there is nothing anyone can do about it but looking at the brighter side, the market was not how it used to be few years ago and things are even getting more interesting now, which is even a good reason to buy more at these dips.

Unfortunately, the worst mistake anyone will ever make is to listen to FUD, the market is here to stay, blockchain technology is here to stay and that shows there is a great future for at least most of the coins or tokens that have a solution to offer and that is what is important; the future! One best thing is to just stay out of the market, forget all that is happening, go ahead with normal daily activities and come back probably when he gets a hint of the market doing very fine.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 06:26:59 PM
A lot says that you should hold but the decision is still yours.its your own investment. but we can't tell the next flow of the market. all we know is that it always changes. sometimes it goes up and likely goes down to. Let's just know to play on it and readied again ourselves for the next hit of wave whether good or bad.
Activity: 336
March 19, 2018, 05:41:19 PM
Firstly you have to keep your believe on crypto. You know anything can happen in crypto and the market is always changeable. Without BTC & ETH crypto world is nothing. It is sure that they(BTC & ETH) will come back strongly. So you should keep calm and hold your coin for couple of month.
Activity: 476
March 19, 2018, 04:10:12 PM
I sold most of the altcoins. Now I have 40% of fiat, 45%  of Bitcoin, and 15% of Altcoins. Fiat I use for cases of deep fall. Then I buy. And as soon as the market grows up, I sell it again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
a good strategy people use if their coin of choice goes up is to sell the amount to cover the inital investment and hold the rest. this way you feel like your playing with house money.
Activity: 921
March 19, 2018, 02:43:10 PM
I think that 30 percent is not so serious, there are people who have lost more than half of their funds. But my advice to you is to wait. This is a long-term investment!
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 19, 2018, 02:40:33 PM
It's okay, holding will be the right decision. Ranok fell not just so, now everyone is bought. My portfolio also fell, I worry, but I'm sure that the market will rise by the end of spring.
Activity: 238
March 19, 2018, 02:37:59 PM
SMILE! why are you panicking? my brother hold it, it will definitely go up again that my suggestion..
Activity: 490
March 19, 2018, 02:32:42 PM
If we talk about the fact that the prices on the market today are very ridiculous, then probably it is worth thinking about investing your money, in order to buy altcoins which are very cheap today, I think that this will be correct.
Pages:
Jump to: