Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 88. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
I think panic selling is a horrible idea. I think HODL until the market recovers. I mean, that obviously depends on if the tokens you are holding are valuable or not. I can't speak for that. I say if it's a pretty popular coin then don't sell. The others I'm not sure about. It depends on their value and the perception of that value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 02:28:24 PM
Do not be nervous and do not do hasty actions. Leave your altcoins alone, everything will be fine, the market to be is normal. Hodl
Activity: 45
March 19, 2018, 02:27:00 PM
you do you have to be confident.
and the decision to determine more precisely you determine.
people just give advice.
we must try to get the best.
my advice is better investing to earn a lot of money
Activity: 238
March 19, 2018, 02:11:20 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

You want to sell it. I think it would be better time to sold. But it is not true that what will happen. Now the situation of Coinmarketcap.com is bad. May be anything bad at any time. So since you are scared, I think it's good to sell. Then you'll be free to worry. If you do not sell it, wait a few days to see what happens.
Activity: 123
March 19, 2018, 02:05:30 PM
I wouldn't get nervous and sell everything. The cryptocurrency market is highly prone to changes. If you sell now, you won't make a profit in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
March 19, 2018, 01:57:59 PM
Depending if what coins you have. Mostly for promising coins, better hold them. You should not doubt your coins if you only have them for short time. Trust but observe, if the crash of your chosen coins will continue for a long time, decide. If you are holding promising coins, hold them and soon your doubts and patience will be paid off.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 19, 2018, 01:57:08 PM
Well, in this case, I do not sell anything, and I just wait, because if you sell in this period, then you lose your money, but you just have to wait for the market to grow again
Activity: 69
March 19, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

You do not have to do anything, forget it and relax because the market will grow again right away
Activity: 55
March 19, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
IMO, the price of BTC and any other ATLcoin will keep falling in the near future. And one of the biggest factor that  influence its price is that the fact that some countries  banned the uses of cryptocurrency. It is just my personal arguements but somehow it does make a sense if we see the fact that in these latest 2 months the crypto currency are keep falling in price.
But even so, i also have faith that some day the price of cryptocurrency will rise again, so if i were you will not sell my coin at this rate.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
March 19, 2018, 11:00:12 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Every time the same question. What did you keep for your investments before?
Remember and continue to HODL!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
March 19, 2018, 10:51:51 AM
Keep hodl I expect the cryptocurrency to go to the top and the values of the various coins will also rise. Selling it means you're in a panic seeing the price go down. Do not always want to lose money when investing in crypto always positif and get a better profit even though it has to wait.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
March 19, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
persisting for a belief and patience that we will get the results fore profitable in investing because I believe the price will return to normal and stable later
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
Don't be panic. Just don't do anything.
Hold it until the market price going up, and you can sell it.
Or maybe you can buy some coins while the price at the lower.
Activity: 52
March 19, 2018, 10:41:25 AM
Definitely you have to hold until price up. Don't be a panic seller. The Crypto market is for strong hands, not for panic sellers.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
I'd suggest you to buy tokens, because, in my opinion, they are the future. Investing in ICO is the perfect decision right now.
What do you think?
By the way, here's an innovative ICO project "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE that I'm currently investing in. Amazing idea!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
it's hard to explain what's going on with the current situation, I'd rather hold it,
if you ask this in this thread then there will be 2 answers,
I think it's good you alone try to analyze it.
Activity: 142
March 19, 2018, 10:23:25 AM
for now I think you have to hold the altcoin you have right now so I'm sure you get a bigger reward on your profit.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
Relax, take a deep breath so you will not be controlled by your emotion. Do not panic.  If you will sell now you will lost the chance to recover what you have lost.  Do not worry, after some time, it will surely recover.  The best thing to do right now is not to monitor the market price of your altcoin so you will not be tempted to sell your altcoin possession.  Forget about your altcoin for a while then check it after two or three months and by that time, for sure, you will be surprise how it recovers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

I think you should hold your coin, even though the price is down but I still believe the price will increase again, and we can sell it at the right moment. Keep the spirit.  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 364
March 19, 2018, 10:15:50 AM
The market has a lot of psychological moments. Very often it happens that when it's scary - it's the bottom.
My recommendation is to hold coins and not sell now.
Pages:
Jump to: