Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 34. (Read 4068 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

For me, the main challenges for small investors is how to compete the market though it is just a small investment but you need to have goal to invest big.
Yeah doing business with small capital has a tendency that you can't compete with the prices of the bigger competitors as they can afford a lesser price just to get the bigger market shares. Anyway, those biggest business had started with a small. You just need to have a good strategy to survive.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

In functions of production, the lesser the capital we have invested, the smaller amount of production we will gain. A small investor usually experience this scenario where his capital is hindrance to attain his commercial goals. There are times that we want to increase the production but we can't afford the labor and machineries.
Small investors experience shortcomings because the capital is not suitable to the products that we need to cope up. The growth of the firm depends upon its capital. If we have a small amount of investment then the span of growth is too slow compare to the people who started in a large scale.
However, our risk as a small investor is too low compare to the large investor. In summary, there is an advantage and disadvantage of being a small investor, the outcome of production not just depends in capital but how do we manage our investment.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

For me, the main challenges for small investors is how to compete the market though it is just a small investment but you need to have goal to invest big.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The main challenge of small investment in my opinion is always to look at the market and have to be patient to earn big profits.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
For me, investing in small capital is far better than, investing a huge capital but getting reyk later on. Investing a small amount on different high potential assets , stocks or crypto currency is very good than investing all-in in a single ICO, or asset but found out later on it turned backcrupt, or turn scam.

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

Very simple. small capital = small gains, not unless you got lucky and hit a jackpot that will give your small investments big returns like x100 or even greater. That's why you really need to be aware how much you are going to invest and the potential of good returns.

However, in the equation, there is also risk, that both small and big capital had to face, because both of them can end up with nothing as well. That's why if you are going to invest with small capital, the risk can be mitigated if you are going to hold it for long term and hope to get a windfall at the end.
Activity: 364
Don't expect high returns in 3-6 months, Invest your money for long term to get high returns through power of compounding.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I do own a printing shop and I'm just a small-time entrepreneur. The hardest part for me is recouping my capital to add some more machines or resources to my business since customers aren't always there plus the money I get is for my operating expenses. It isn't hard per se but the expansion of the business would take ages to complete, and we all know that to be successful, one must expand his/her business for faster production and larger capabilities to accept huge orders. Apart from that, I don't have any complains on having a small capital. It is what it is, and it all boils down on how well does one manage his/her property/,business.
Activity: 148
Small-scale investment should have extra patience because it takes a long time to pioneer it becomes big.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Investment with small capital will not make the profit to come in big and it will make realizing huge amount of profit take time because the gain will always come in bit
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business

The big challenge of being a small entrepreneurs  with a small capital especially if the investment into the world of cryptocurrency that,if that you become successfull all fame and praise  will be merits in you ,that even despite  of many competitors into the world of digital system,especially those veterans into this kind of trading investment you still  surpass and become successfull and great,while in the other hand if your investment  should  not been success because your onlyva small traders ,at least you can try  your best  even your only a small investor.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Pages:
Jump to: