Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 26. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
I have so many plans of my altcoins but i choose to save it for a long time so that when the time comes that the price of each altcoin will go higher then that's the time that i will convert it.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I still hold my altcoins, I do not sell all my altcoins. I will sell some altcoins at a high price and also to buy cheap altcoins to hold. I wait for the altcoin price to reach high, then I resell it. Some of the altcoin I hold are ETH, Crypterium and LTC. My plan is when prices soar, half of the altcoin I will sell and use for business. So I have another income.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
nah just holding down and try to average down, in this downtrend having a breakeven is considering a good thing. So just muscle up and hold a bunch a coin that's already underwater bag.
Activity: 161
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

For me I’m planning to dump my altcoin on their next pump
Have lost a lot of money waiting for stability
Altcoin that I currently have to get a pretty high price. with its ever-increasing development potential, I intend to become a trading company with Altcoin that I have today for my future advantage. so it's great to have the Altcoin in the future.
Activity: 168
Hi guy

when the price is decreasing as I am currently confused what to do. right now I'm not doing anything with my coins, maybe I can say I hold it .. actually I want to sell all the coins and leave crypto. I am tired.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
My plan for my Altcoin is to trade long term. Some coins that have the potential for very nice I will hold. Because if I am selling this month the market price crypto is still very low and I have to continue to keep waiting.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I plan to increase the number of some coin holdings and sell some coin that I think they really can not potentially increase anymore. I hope to complete the $ 10,000 altcoin plan for the long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
so far I will not do anything with them, since the situation is not very profitable for me in terms of sales
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I will keep my altcoins until 2020 Undecided

by 2020 i will definitely keep my altcoins too. currently it is not worth selling and it does not look like the market will recover soon. so i do what many people advise here in the forum. wait and keep the coins. hopefully thats right.
Activity: 36
I keep a considerable measure of coins and hold up no less than a ton of development from a portion of these coins. I imagine that this will happen soon
Activity: 35
I will keep my altcoins until 2020 Undecided
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Hi guy

Iam doing cryptocurrency tradings since 2016. And already i collceted 35000$ value altcoins. But i see since last year many many types coins comming this market. There lot of coins scam. Then now i do bounty campaign and i strongly hold my valuble coins till 2020.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
I recently bought ETH at a low price. and my plans include long-term retention of ETH
I plan to hodl for a long time until there are further improvements in prices, so for now while the market is on dump I prefer to buy more cheaper coin because its all affordable to buy.
Activity: 131
I recently bought ETH at a low price. and my plans include long-term retention of ETH
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hi guy

It is very nice point  for my site I hold  many and wait up good point on these day it is better to keep more coins for next pump
Activity: 546
simply getting the job done
I do not think there's any choice but to keep my coins until the market conditions improve and my asset value increases. it is very sad to see the current condition, but I should not panic, I must keep the crypto assets for long-term investment.
Activity: 48
Keep holdiing altcoin until Bitcoin passes $10k again, then i'll probably start to slowly sell some. Been buying more recently but still dips more lol.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Hi guy

I hold some altcoins, which I invested some time ago, because I believe the future of altcoin will be very valuable for the benefit of transactions or investments.
Activity: 365
My plan with my altcoin presently is to hold for as long as the price is high enough for me to make profit and I will not be greedy about it and I also wish to buy more altcoin especially in this period where the price are low and I will hold them till they are high and the altcoin I hold presently and I and sure they are of good potentials are ethereum, neo, eos, litecoin and some new rising coin which I believe has very good future.
Activity: 37
You need to keep the coins, and do not rush to sell them. This is the main rule
Pages:
Jump to: