Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 24. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
My plan with altcoin is that I would choose to invest in altcoins whose value is low but they have many advantages and are likely to attract investors and I will also focus on investing more diversified.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I currently do not have savings. And I'm not going to buy anything. I believe that the time for investments will come in a year. Or two. While I'll watch.
Activity: 101
I bought my altcoins for a period of 1-2 years. Try to buy more on the dips.I see a great future for this industry.
You look like you know how to trade a few coins here and there. I like to purchase coins when they are pumping because short term trading is better money.
Activity: 112
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

My plan is to buy more and different tokens.
Also I plan to hold it for a long time.
Last investments: Welltrado, EOS, Ripple
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I am holding quite a number of altcoins that I have acquired through airdrops, bounties, and trading. I'm planning to hold some of them and sell when I get good profit from my effort and investments. I'm trying to be patient and waits for the market to become bullish.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
my current plan is that I will keep the altcoin I have because I have not gained profit so I will be patient and wait for altcoin prices to rise again or until I get a profit
Activity: 378
I also keep all the coins, because they are very much lost in value, I will wait for a better time for sale. My portfolio was about 120k dollars, now it's 25k (
For this ofcourse it depends upon the situation. If the value is high well obviously you should think wise and sell you currencies. But when the value is low there is no reason to do regretful moves. You should not consider those rush decisions if thats decision may lead you more to go down
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I still have a lot of altcoins, many of which are obtained through bounty missions. Investment cannot be stopped because I need to constantly look for opportunities to make money. I recently bought some new altcoins! SOP.ZIP.HTB.ARP
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
I  holding them right now even the cost is dropping and I was disappointed and willing to offer them immediately however I trust that they will rise and could give me a decent return.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
The best thing is to buy cryptocurrency for a long-term period. The optimal investment horizon will be from 1 year. So as not to risk you can buy from the TOP 10 or TOP 20.

In this case, you must invest in the top 50 coins, otherwise there is a very high risk that the project will close without working for half a year.
Activity: 98
The best time to sell cryptocurrency - never:))) just imagine how much it can cost in 2-3-5 years? Millions and millions of dollars. HOLD

Yeah but only with top10 alts. The rest are mostly garbage that will just lose values in time.
Activity: 270
Holding eth zec neo 0x mnx chx, waiting for 4-5x min before halving. chx maybe waiting longer for bigger %. I think a year is minimum that I will hodl.
Activity: 88
I bought altcoins in February for a large sum, now I'm looking forward to growth as last year and plan to make x5 my portfolio) well, and 50% of the portfolio in BTC, all the same without it anywhere)))
Activity: 379
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
hi bro, I'm not a professional trailer so I'm trying to hold them especially now when they prices are begin to grow, if this will be continuing, I'm thinking that I would be ok with that.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I hold most of my altcoins since I bought them which was one or more years ago.
I have confidence that many of them will be successful someday.
All I have to do is hold them as long as I can.
I am glad to see that the market is bouncing back.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
The best time to sell cryptocurrency - never:))) just imagine how much it can cost in 2-3-5 years? Millions and millions of dollars. HOLD
Activity: 98
Buy more while it's cheap (I already did that part) and wait for it to rise again and sell (that's what I'm waiting for).
Activity: 328
Until now I have not held any altcoin and if for example you are holding altcoin better now you are resistant to sell it because now the price is again cheap and will likely rise again at the end of the year and you have to wait
Activity: 364
The best thing is to buy cryptocurrency for a long-term period. The optimal investment horizon will be from 1 year. So as not to risk you can buy from the TOP 10 or TOP 20.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
Currently my objective is sell my ethereum when price achieve moon and by new car. I invested a lot in ethereum and when price achieve my prediction i will get money for my needs. Unfortunately currently i must wait for this because price is not atractive
Pages:
Jump to: