Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 25. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 100
I bought my altcoins for a period of 1-2 years. Try to buy more on the dips.I see a great future for this industry.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

Yes Up to now , I am still holding all my alts and I am planning to also hold the alts I will received after the distribution.

No. I havent yet sold my alts. They just remain in my wallet or in the exchangers. I know it is not the right time to sold my tokens.

Well, right now, I am not planning to buy. i am just planning to join more bounty to earn more tokens.

Of course everybody is waiting for the price to pump because that is the right time to sell.

I will just stick to my original plan.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
To be honest, I want to buy EOS for 1 ETH now and freeze it for 2 years. Perhaps he will bring a good income ! I think there's a chance ! Still like ADA and Ethereum, so far everything !)
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Hi guy

I still hold my altcoin. My plan is to increase bounty and be patient waiting for the opportunity when the price will go up I will sell.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
I have many different alts. Enumerate them does not make sense. I earned them on bounty or invested in them. All of them I have for long-term investment. This is certainly not the most correct strategy, but for now, I decided to choose it.
Having too many coins is certainly a good thing, this will make the balance in investment, but I suggest to keep abreast of coins so we do not get scam, whenever there is always a chance to make a coin can be a scam.
Activity: 11
Its either hold, offer, or contribute my current altcoins, It really relies upon the value, I essentially put my technique as same with the methodology I put in bitcoin, some altcoins are exceptionally steady so I'd propose offer it or contribute on it, or basically offer it, while some altcoins additionally have a flimsy way, generally simply take a gander at the cost and be insightful with the altcoins you're holding.
Activity: 170
I am as yet hanging on my altcoins, not a decent time to offer it now. I've sold a couple of a year ago when the costs are great and as yet offering some exclusive when I require cash. I am as yet purchasing altcoins in the event that I see a decent opportunity, particularly when the coins are shabby. I'm holding until the finish of the year or until the point when the costs increments once more. The altcoins I am holding starting at now are ethereum, omg and neo.
Activity: 88
My designs are holding it for longer time since we seen the valued of altcoin downwards and does not regard offer it. Indeed, I generally need to purchase more altcoins to procure more benefit and sitting tight for the ideal time to offer if the costs upwards. Indeed, I holding an a lot of altcoin, some are enormous potential and some are tricks.
Activity: 379
As far as I see you right now it is not the best time to sell them, so my plan is to hold what I have and even try to get more using all the ways that are available. Who knows what it is coming?
Activity: 378
I have many different alts. Enumerate them does not make sense. I earned them on bounty or invested in them. All of them I have for long-term investment. This is certainly not the most correct strategy, but for now, I decided to choose it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
Hi guy

right now I am waiting for altcoin prices to go back good and up if it's up again I plan to sell altcoin that I have held for a long time and so now I wait for altcoin prices back good and can benefit later on back
Activity: 378
I do not trust altcoin enough to invest for a long time. I believe that this is the best option for a short-term investment, but I obviously do not see great prospects at the moment
Activity: 21
I actually plan to sell off the altcoins that are in profits, then re-invest the profits into Bitcoin or ethereum as we've seen the recent bull in bitcoin price, this is a great time to enter and explore the market.
Activity: 23
Nothing more than to hold on to my Altcoins till the market settles down for greens, because selling right now is not profitable enough..
Activity: 379
I'm not having many of alternative cryptocurrencies that are worth more than $20 in general, but I am hoping that one day I will sell all my tokens that I get from bounties and turn them into some perspectives stuff like EOS or ADA.
Activity: 168
as far as I know, the altcoin I hold will I use for investment always. This is a very valuable asset for the future. Crypto has great value and development every year so for long-term investment, it is very promising. And also the market price is now low again, but I am sure if the market price will be normal again.

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I have bought enough alt coins during this bear market and from the look of things on the crypto market now, everything proves that the market is back on its feet with almost 90% of the first 100 coins in green. I'm just holding patiently for that giant bull rise.
Activity: 281
In my case, it is a case to case bases whether I hold or sell my altcoins. If I do really need an immediate money I sell my altcoins but most of the time as much as possible I hold it for a better earning and more profits and sell it when a great opportunity comes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
for now there is no other option to keep hold, I even sell some btc me to buy altcoin, because I believe altcoin that I buy this will show the increase in the not so long.
Activity: 41
I'm holding some altcoins. I began with 2 altcoins one of them was ETH and after that I added to portfolio 5 altcoins yet at the same time 2 altcoins controls 85% of all. In any case, this is exceptionally valuable to contribute a little for different coins since you're beginning to take in more about these coins and subsequently you find out about crypto. On the off chance that you don't contribute to the coin you won't take a gander at them yet when you did that you have an incitement to take a gander at the crypto showcase.
Pages:
Jump to: