Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 27. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I have Iota, litecoin, some tron (hold up to offer when it recoups) and blackmoon. I am fine with holding them, since I consider them as long haul venture choices. What I do lament is having bitcoins worth $900 in December and not offering in time when the cost was $15k+. Presently I have significantly more in btc, yet in usd esteem I lost a great deal. I endeavor to hold at any rate when I can and truly trust we'll at last observe showcase recuperation in the not so distant future. Offering cryptos currently isn't sensible. In the event that one has cash then now's awesome time to purchase. I don't think they'll go bring down in cost in any case.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
Yes, I keep my altcoins before the price rises. And I think I'm doing the right thing and I'm not the only one doing it.
Activity: 140
in my mind, if I do not buy any altcoins, except for Ethereum, I think the price will grow in the future. I keep all my altcoins,
maybe they will grow later. And also at this time, I do not need this money, so this investment for a long time.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I hold my altcoin because selling it will be useless will only make me lose, I believe at the end of the year that it will generate profits and the price will start to stabilize.
Activity: 182
I will only try to let it in a few days, while looking at its development, if it has good potential, I will hold it until the price is really high. but when it begins to fade, I will also sell it, to avoid bigger losses.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
I have sold a portion of my coins like syscoin, vertcoin and monero in light of the fact that there are heaps of better coins now, particularly vertcoin is a waste any longer. I sold monero in light of the fact that legislatures may restrict it.
With monero and the truth came out sad story. I think everything will come to its senses and investors will return. She was a very promising coin. I personally continue to hold it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
yes i'm holding my altcoins, i do not want to sell anything underprice wait for the market to return to decent values, but at the same time i do not buy new altcoins because at the moment the market is uncertain
There are too many tokens that fall so far below their ICO price, i see that any token that enters an exchange will fall in price. This is a very big bear market.

Not only a few, there are many coins have fallen their prices below the ICO prices and this makes people more panic about the present prices. So once the market starts recovering we can able to see there is a huge growth in terms of prices.
Activity: 49
I have sold a portion of my coins like syscoin, vertcoin and monero in light of the fact that there are heaps of better coins now, particularly vertcoin is a waste any longer. I sold monero in light of the fact that legislatures may restrict it.
Activity: 154
My future plans. Start investing in good, promising altcoyins. And also to observe what is happening in the market. And how it lives, develops a crypto currency. And continue to invest. Waiting for the X
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
I keep my Altcoins and participate in new and promising projects (ICO). At the moment, the most profitable Altcoins that are associated with the financial sphere and cryptobanks. The market will be developed in the future.
that is sounds good that you are able to handle that point of giving some patient while you are holding that for well hope that a lot of people may ever be like you that have some vision of positive thing on altcoin.
Activity: 88
At the point when the cost was dropdown despite everything I purchase the coin at the lower cost it is a chance to have more coin, and will hold it until the point that it will pump in light of the fact that in the event that I offer my coin now amid bearish season I will have a considerable measure of misfortunes so better to have persistence to hold up when the market would go up, I hold ethereum in light of the fact that I have confidence in the venture and their improvement.
My case is not quite the same as a great many people, as a result of late enormous fall in crypto I chose to take this as preference and purchase more altcoins for myself. Since when bitcoin is doing awful, most alts are doing far and away more terrible. What I did for this present week I went and purchased buch of potential altcoins and think about what a large portion of them fell in cost significantly advance so for me I lost my venture really quick. This is the reason I will hold since I expectation and go to god I don't lose my cash, I can't deny losing it. I am purchasing altcoins to benefit in any case obviously.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
I keep my Altcoins and participate in new and promising projects (ICO). At the moment, the most profitable Altcoins that are associated with the financial sphere and cryptobanks. The market will be developed in the future.
Indeed obviously I am holding a portion of my Altcoins on the grounds that offering presently isn't that great since advertise is too wild and more often than not value drops. I really not offering all my Altcoins in light of the fact that as what I have said the market is red and cutting misfortune isn't an alternative at this point. All things considered, as long as I have more supports to pour a few speculations I will without a doubt locate a decent planning to purchase and that is the point at which the market is red and tragically I am out of assets now however I as of now put resources into one of the main twenty Altcoins available and I trust I will have a decent gather from it. All we are doing in this crypto world is to hold up a decent planning to purchase and offer so for me yes I am sitting tight at my Altcoins cost to go up for me to offer. I really am holding Dash, Ethereum and erc20 tokens some of them are in great condition and some additionally are in red. My solitary arrangement with all my Altcoins is to offer them all and change over to BTC. Smile
Activity: 378
I've always had my doubts about that. But I still think that it is better to sell at the first prospect of profit. Most likely, the best option just will not turn up
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

I am holding now my altcoins patiently and wait the time market rising up. It is not good to sell altcoins now because the market is at the downtrend,you can't gain profit by selling now,so i keep on holding.
Activity: 84
I have Iota, litecoin, some tron (hold up to offer when it recuperates) and blackmoon. I am fine with holding them, since I consider them as long haul speculation choices. What I do lament is having bitcoins worth $900 in December and not offering in time when the cost was $15k+. Presently I have significantly more in btc, however in usd esteem I lost a great deal. I attempt to hold in any event when I can and truly trust we'll at long last observe showcase recuperation in the not so distant future.

Offering cryptos currently isn't sensible. In the event that one has cash then now's incredible time to purchase. I don't think they'll go bring down in cost at any rate.
Activity: 140

[/quote]
Yes of course I am holding some of my Altcoins because selling now is not that good since market is too wild and most of the time price drops. I actually not selling all my Altcoins because as what I have said the market is red and cutting loss is not an option by now. Well, as long as I have more funds to pour some investments I will surely find a good timing to buy and that is when the market is red and unfortunately I am out of funds now but I already invested in one of the top twenty Altcoins on the market and I believe I will be having a good harvest from it. All we are doing in this crypto world is to wait a good timing to buy and sell so for me yes I am waiting for my Altcoins price to go up for me to sell. i actually am holding Dash, Ethereum and erc20 tokens some of them are in good condition and some also are in red. My only plan with all my Altcoins is to sell them all and convert to BTC. Grin
[/quote]

Agreed, I'm waiting for an accurate timing so i can sell my altcoins. the market is red now but i have hopes it turns green sooner. But i won't convert to BTC when i sell though because i wont make much out of it
Activity: 294
My plans are simple for now Smiley To look what will happen on the market in near future and according to that I will try to make proper decisions.
Activity: 157
 i am holding some ALtcoins with real life applications. i  hold kucoinm, tronx, EOS, Action coin etc.  i beleive they are projects with active serious  developing team.
Pages:
Jump to: