Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 28. (Read 24356 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I have a lot of plan with Altcoin. Altcoin is also an emerging currency which has the potential to rule the world. Altcoin like Ethereum price is stable and increase time to time. And according to many investors Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency in this time for investment. So I think i should invest in it and also hold my ETH for future sale. Their is a lot of Altcoin related websites pay Altcoin for various kind of small job. Altcoins like, Ripple Ethereum signature campaign job also demand job in this time so i think i should try this for my better Altcoin earing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
yes i'm holding my altcoins, i do not want to sell anything underprice wait for the market to return to decent values, but at the same time i do not buy new altcoins because at the moment the market is uncertain
There are too many tokens that fall so far below their ICO price, i see that any token that enter an exchange will fall in price. This is a very big bear market.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Altcoin that I have got from bounty I will hold first before selling. Because most of the altcoin price when I receive is not worth it. If altcoin that I can instantly high value in the market, then I will sell without thinking again. I would like to buy some eth if my altcoin is sold at a high price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
plant with Altcoin Huh

if i take some Altcoin from bounty or airdrop.
the first time i do is just hold around 2 week.
when i think that coin will grow i hold more longer.
when that coin just stack and down i sell it.
Activity: 448
My goal will be to continue maintaining all my Altcoins, which I have been buying since last year and at this time
I will continue investing, taking advantage of the fact that the market is going down. So when everything goes up again I can increase my profits
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
At this moment, I'm still holding my altcoin because it has low value in the market. They say that if the value of bitcoin will dump the price of altcoins in the market will also low. I don't know if it is right but base of what happen right now maybe it's true. Then I think it's good to continue holding all my altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
At present the market has fallen deep, this is the opportunity for me to implement my plan. I will buy Bitcoin and some potential altcoin. Some altcoin that I will buy that is Ethereum, EOS, Cardano, NEO. I believe that investing in the cryptocurrency market will bring a lot of profit to me in the future. Maybe by the end of this year the market will grow strongly, and I guess the Bitcoin price will reach over $ 25000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
if token or altcoin high flutuation on market I will take profit short time , but I will bought some altcoin example ETH , XLM , DASH , LTC for HOLD long term future ?
why I believe it ? because In crypto we trust .
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Hodling is the best thing to do right now with altcoin and wait for the right time for harvesting.. Involving in crypto currency is very risky.. You have to take all risks every decision you made for your altcoin.. Trading or investing it can also be a great way to earn more and can be used in the future..
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
My plan of crypto, For me, cryptocurrency is a very good investment for the future. Moreover, the coins from ICO with the ready products can be really promising. Therefore, I prefer to hold those coins for some years later. But, for the coins in the listings, I can trade them to earn the money easily. I have only one plan, I want to make earning and profits from crypto with all risks. Not losing.
Activity: 42
 When the price was drop down I still buy the coin for the lower price it is an opportunity to have more coin, and will hold it until it will pump because if I sell my coin now during bearish season I will have a lot of losses so better to have patience to wait when the market would go up, I hold ethereum because I believe in the project and their development.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
At the moment, altcoins are very dangerous to keep, because the market continues to go down, which means that the altcoins are getting cheaper. And they get cheaper very, very quickly. And on the other hand, it may be the right time to buy cheap altcoins and maybe by the end of this year there will be an opportunity to play a good plus.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
yes i'm holding my altcoins, i do not want to sell anything underprice wait for the market to return to decent values, but at the same time i do not buy new altcoins because at the moment the market is uncertain
Activity: 162
My plan with subcoin is very simple actually. hold subcoin until the prices increase and then translate them as bitcoin. Altcoin is much higher than acceleration. but in the future the bitcoin will be valued much more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
My plans depends on the general market atmosphere and on what altcoin I want to buy. The issue is that in practice everything is not always as flowing as in theory. I think really good altcoins must be kept. Particularly those coins who have a promising roadmap and whitepaper. so my tactics now is to wait the market growth and hold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
In my side i used to hold those altcoins for a mean time, or maybe i could sell i right away if its good rate from its exchanges ang buying back from other altcoins. Some it im gonna hold it for next few months/years to gain exact profit from it.
Activity: 619
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

For me I’m planning to dump my altcoin on their next pump
Have lost a lot of money waiting for stability
Altcoin that I have experienced an increased development. with this development very good to be a better future. I decided to use my coins for trading as well as for investment to generate more profits. with that advantage, I am entitled to get it by making it the main coin in making more money.
Activity: 182
I'm waiting for the market to fall, to buy altcoins from the list of the top 100 cheaper. After all, I am sure that by the autumn the market will recover.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
decision - to wait until they grow up. watch the market, value, and catch the moment when they can be sold so that you have a profit. If there is a possibility and there is something to live on, then it is better to wait for the restoration, when it does not happen. I think by the end of 2018 they will give x
Activity: 30
I just hold them. There is no reason to sell them cheap.
I think that most of the guys do the same.
Pages:
Jump to: