Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 29. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
I am holding them at the moment even the price is dropping and I was frustrated and willing to sell them right away but I believe that they will rise and could give me a good return.
Activity: 56
I'm waiting for the onset of autumn , I hope that in the autumn we will see a good growth
Activity: 158
If ever i will received tokens from the bounty then i will convert it to altcoins. Then i'm planning to hold it a little longer so that it will increase in quantity and also the price of each altcoins.
Activity: 235
Merit: 5
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
Hi too

yes indeed i still hold my altcoin.
I, have not sold my altcoin because I am still waiting for the right time to sell it.
yes i am waiting for the price to go up.
The altcoin I hold is ethereum.

my plan is if the price of ethereum goes down I will buy it and I will invest if the price has started up, because I am looking for strategy so that I can get profit.
Activity: 84
my choice is hold, the market prices are very low . I really hope that in 2-3 weeks the situation will change for the better
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
I keep my altcoins and wait for the market to become bullish and they will grow in price. Then maybe I'll sell my coin if the price is right. But half of the coins earned in the bounty I sell immediately
Activity: 88
I have no plan for altcoin. My plan is when my altcoin brings me profits. I'm going to sell them, and I'm not going to hold altcoin for long time.
Activity: 27
HODL till the day i die
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Hi guy

Yes I'm still holding my altcoins, the market now is down I buy some altcoins and hold it and sell it when I know I can get a huge profit from it.
Activity: 42
Indeed obviously I am holding a portion of my Altcoins in light of the fact that offering presently isn't that great since advertise is too wild and more often than not value drops. I really not offering all my Altcoins in light of the fact that as what I have said the market is red and cutting misfortune isn't a choice at this point. All things considered, as long as I have more supports to pour a few ventures I will without a doubt locate a decent planning to purchase and that is the point at which the market is red and tragically I am out of assets now yet I as of now put resources into one of the main twenty Altcoins available and I trust I will have a decent reap from it. All we are doing in this crypto world is to hold up a decent planning to purchase and offer so for me yes I am sitting tight at my Altcoins cost to go up for me to offer. I really am holding Dash, Ethereum and erc20 tokens some of them are in great condition and some likewise are in red. My solitary arrangement with all my Altcoins is to offer them all and change over to BTC. Smile
Activity: 84
I'm holding etherium, I'm not going to sell it . I will hold it for as long as it takes
Activity: 85
unfortunately I could not stand and sold their altcoins, now regret it
Activity: 69
I am expecting Altcoin in the crypto money market, to get high profits in the long run. At this time, Altcoin, which is experiencing depreciation in the market, is not making money for buying and selling.
Activity: 73
I will wait for the price increase and sell my entire portfolio
Activity: 155
Nothing special, I continue to hold and hope for a good price increase by the end of the year
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
Hi guy

Today I'm still holds some of the altcoin, the altcoin still I am holding is a wave and doge. I will not sell it now because prices are dump, I'll wait till the price back up. I have a plan to gain a lot from altcoin I have.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Most of my altcoins are on the red side right now and hoping to get my investments back once the market get back up. Till then holding is the only option for me, dont wanna sell in the negative side.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
yes now the price of altcoin in the market goes down, I sell bitcoin assets and I buy it with altcoin others. I chose to hold altcoin assets and add them instead of holding botcoins. altcoin will provide more profit when the market begins to improve.
Activity: 35
My plans are way too simple. I keep some while I sell the ones in deep profit. Along side, I ,make research to add good coins to my wallet. As simple as this.
Activity: 146
I still hold my coin, I want to wait for the arrival of the next bull market, I believe it will come again, I will keep enough patience, I hope the market can bring me good news. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: