Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 40. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
As usual just holding my altcoins until they grow up in price, I think that it'll take about 1 or 1,5 year. And then i'm going to sell them
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I hold most of my altcoins since I bought them. It is unfortunate that most of them have decreased in value since I bought them.
It happened before and recovered later, so I am not that desperate.
I have confidence that some of them will be successful someday.
All I have to do is hold them as long as I can.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
At this moment, I'm still holding my altcoin because it has low value in the market. They say that if the value of bitcoin will dump the price of altcoins in the market will also low. I don't know if it is right but base of what happen right now maybe it's true. Then I think it's good to continue holding all my altcoins.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I’m thinking of investing in skeincoin (SKC), is this a good idea? Trading volume is very low but the coin seems to have good potential and if it gets a bit of exposure I think it could do well.

Thoughts?
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Am holding mine as I can't sell at loss thus waiting for price to go up. Also, I looking for an opportunity to buy the coins I believe in like Neo, Eos
Activity: 378
I usually prefer hold altcoins, and now I'm not likely to change strategy. Unless I can still invest in some altcoins with a good potential for growth in the coming year.
Activity: 194
At the moment total cryptocurrency market is Dump. In this situation, most of the people hold his altcoin because without holding too many people losses money so I am also holding my altcoin for a long time. I buy altcoin with a high price so at this moment I have no way without hold altcoin. So it is my plan to hold my altcoin and when the market will be pump then I want to sell my altcoin.
Activity: 183
My plans for my altcoin is holding it until they can have their own value and it's has a high price so that I can gain more profit. Many altcoins now has a very low price so this is not the time to sell my tokens.
Activity: 112
am still hold my coin firmly,will i have not sell my coin because i know they market will turn around,they crypto market is volatile now therefore i won't hold on another coin,am holding ether and ripple
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
To sell now means simply fixing your losses. The situation is unstable from the beginning of the year and it is worthwhile to wait until the bear market ends.
Activity: 350
My plans for the moment are unchanged. I want to wait until bitcoin falls to the bottom and then try to buy altcoins. So far I am waiting.
Activity: 87
I don't think it's a good time to sell now,I believe that altcoin is the best thing to invest in,I will wait for the market to stabilize.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
I belive that altcoin is the best thing now to invest. The altcoin growth will be huge in coming time. I strongly belive that XRP, EOS, TRX will going to explode one day. I just wait for perfect time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I keep my promising altcoins and believe in their growth. I do not see any reason to sell something in such a market as it is now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Personally, I now do not hold any altcoins, because I regularly need money for my education. But if possible, I will invest my free money, because the market is necessarily stabilizing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

I got most of my altcoin from bounty and I do not want to sell them cheap. I hold bounty tokens that I think have a great potential in the future. I am waiting for a good price to buy. The bull market might come soon, since we are already on Q3 of 2018. Let's just hope for the best this year, the market might not recover the same as last year, but let's hope that it will recover somehow.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I'm still only new to this business, and I'm still involved in various projects. In the future, I plan to invest in promising coins for their further growth.

for a beginner today is a very good time for investment, because all coins have fallen in price and buy them very profitable. of course this point can be used for investment in his company, But they need to be chosen very carefully with in-depth analysis.
Activity: 44
To hold until the time is right. I'm trying not to focus to much on the down trend.
Activity: 294
I'm still only new to this business, and I'm still involved in various projects. In the future, I plan to invest in promising coins for their further growth.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
As of this time i just keep it my altcoins stagnant due to cheap value over the market downtrend. Perhaps, i still believe in altcoins capability that it will soar agian once the market can recover in this bull run. What i made is continue searching the best coins to be invested as the value is low, opportunity to invest more.
Pages:
Jump to: