Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 42. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
for my own plan to sell another Altcoin to buy Ethereum because it's a good opportunity to buy Ethereum, Ethereum prices drop very quickly in a week this may still continue to decline, but there is still a possibility Ethereum could still rise at the end of the year.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

My plans is to sell my altcoins if the price is right. The rest will be converted and invested to earn more profit. So far i have a lot of coins waiting for exchange and hoping for a higher value.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
Most altcoins I have come from reward bounty. If the time is right, I will sell it, sometimes I exchange it with ETH, in anticipation of many new altcoins that have drastically reduced prices are almost worthless. If it is ETH, I hold it for a while, as an investment, sometimes if the market allows me to use for trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I am planning to sell some of my alt coins to buy ETH. I will hodl it for at least 6 months to one year. In any case that it will pump up again this December, I won't hesitate to sell it. I can buy some alts when it drops again. If this doesn't happen, I will just hodl it until I have considerable amount of gains. My previous bounty will also pay me and I am planning to sell it as soon as I can. I need it to increase my capital.
Activity: 94
I am holding alts at the moment because all of them have been bought for the higher price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Most backers are planning a reduced involvement on intricate markets except  for some evident chance materializes, for instance a new chain.
Activity: 26
I believe crytocurrency is our future so I'm holding altcoins and hope one day my altcoin will be like bitcoin, ETH. My altcoins have much potential, they are very promising invesment to me
Activity: 149
Hi guy

I holding these coins EOS, DASH & RIPPLE to 1-2 years. I think it has a future bright and its price will be pumped & dump in the future and it's will give me a 10x profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
I got hold of some altcoin which I think will potentially for the future. In addition, altcoin owns to me is an asset of the future savings is very valuable so I'll continue to play and the capital to invest while still promising.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Remain always positive for your investment in the crypto market because ups and downs are the main parts of every thing either it is a life or crypto market. so buy any coin according to your portfolio and wait for right time to sell it. And patience is the big profit of your investment.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
I have no other plans than to hodl on to my alts in a hope that dip has done and it will bounce back at least to previous levels.  It was my wise decision to sell some of my alts later last week.
Activity: 377
Hi guy

I still hold some Altcoin which I think Altcoin is Altcoin which has good potential and will be beneficial until the future. I still trust some Altcoin and I will hold on and then I make as my investment assets in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
My altcoins are still in my posession. What I did is I stake them and have continuously done so for the past one year. The prices of the said coins that I have are still low but I will just hold them until I can be sure I can get a good price once I sell them in the exchanges. I am lucky enough to see these coins still active and I am hoping I can get more from them.
Activity: 378
I'm holding altcoins like ETH, TKY, Ncash, TRF, MITX, BAX etc. It's best coin in my life it get bounty program. It's price was drop down and my plans buy  altcoins .
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
My plan for altcoins is of course holding, because I like it and I like wait. For exampe, Etherum, Neo I have and I believe that their price will rise up.
Activity: 70
I gave my effort and time for my altcoins, so I'm giving my trust and patience to them. I believe that btc will soon rise again to the peak and so with my altcoins. Sooo, Hodl!!  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 46
I have already bought a sufficient amount of altcoins and now left them alone until the huge growth of the market,I personally did not come for a couple % growth)
Activity: 476
My plan for the altcoins I have is, investing in the long run for some potentially valuable coins in the future. I will always leave the coins that I can produce now, to make my future investment assets, in the hope that the coins can continue to maintain its popularity, so the price can continue to grow. In addition, I also need to hold all my coins if the market is not in good condition. During that period I will continue to wait until the time comes and the coin can make a good profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I still have some coins potentially. my plan is to sell it when prices are high. many experts predict the end of the red market of this year and the price of altcoin will be high.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
Ofcourse i do. Altcoins are still the best way to make profit in crypto market. It is reddish now but it wont be like this forever. Crypto market is still a hidden gem.
Pages:
Jump to: