Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 35. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Altcoins as well as the crypto currency itself have not yet gained a proper popularity and recognition, for this the most reasonable thing is that it can be done to keep them for a few more years
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
At the moment, one way out is to keep. If there are available funds, then invest in promising coins. I am sure that in the near future prices will go up. The most important thing is not to panic
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
at this point in time we can hold these altcoins nt to sell these coins in panic mode and regret for the loss it is better to hold these coins and and wait until for bull run then we can sell these coins
Activity: 27
in my portfolio there is a large number of altcoyins, I wait and buy, when the price greatly increases, I start selling
Activity: 98
i will sell it later if the price starts to improve and get a profit for a while i keep it until my coins have growth in my opinion this is the best way to recover my partially lost coins
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Now is probably the time when you need to buy alternative coins. The market has slightly decreased, and this is likely a good time to buy. I think that there will be growth. This is a very good sign. Therefore, I think not to sell, but keep it. We are waiting for the soon growth of bitcoin. Another month and everything will return to normal.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
until now I still keep some altcoin and I will wait at the right time to sell it, holding altcoin does take a long time, and certainly when the time will come we will get enough profit.
Activity: 336
I can not give a single-valued answer, everything is so fast that it is necessary to survive and not in the same way as one. I mostly translate all the altcoins into more non-liquid coins, this is the top 10 coins. Looking at another project)
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
The market is going crazy and there is too much fluctuation going on and so with that, i would definitely hold on to my altcoins. Aside from that though, i am holding on to it because it will also serve as an investment and i am prett sure that with the coin that i will be recieving soon from this campain, returns would definitely be great.
Activity: 294
altcoin I hold I would use for investment always. This is a very valuable asset for the future. Crypto has value and a nice progression each year so for long term investment certainly is very promising. Although the price down but if you want to wait for sure the price will go back up again even bigger
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Remain always positive for your investment in the crypto market because ups and downs are the main parts of every thing either it is a life or crypto market. so buy any coin according to your portfolio and wait for right time to sell it. And patience is the big profit of your investment.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
I, as always, support the long-term investment strategy, so my immediate plans for the year are to keep my altcoins in any way, because in view of the growing popularity of crypto currencies around the world, my altcoins have a great potential for growth, so I hope to get they have a good profit at a time when the price will soar.
Activity: 210
Yes, right now I still hold Altcoin.
I still believe in altcoin for long-term investments.
I am very sure if altcoin that I have will give the big advantage for me.
If I hold altcoin at this time it gives a great chance to grow, although, in fact, I am also interested to have Bitcoin.
But I will stick with the altcoin I have.
Activity: 336
my plan hold altcoin that I have until give me profit, at least profit that I can get is 10-30%.
Activity: 79
I'm the most common Holder, but I really do it for real, I do keep tokens until the moments when they really need me, but if I'm talking about the prices on the market today, I'm not going to sell anything.
Activity: 42
Altcoin I buy from low value, I am expecting high profit. From the day I took it, it always depreciated until this time. Nothing to do but wait with the Altcoins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
If I have bought some altcoin, I'd usually keep it for months at least.
I will follow the development of it and evaluate if the team is great, whether they can follow their roadmap.
If they do quite well, I'd keep it for a very long time.
If the team is mediocre, I'd abandon it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
well, now I am holding altcoins at the moment is because I am waiting for the market price to move higher then now
Activity: 84
I keep my coins to a better time, I think soon the situation will change and they will again begin to grow in price
Activity: 24
I will collect as much coin as possible, after that  I will take invest in bitcoin, I am sure by investing and keep doing bounty, I will get what I wish for this coins, while always controlling the existing market so that we will never miss the news
Pages:
Jump to: