Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 43. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

Still hodling my altcoin and wait until it hits the equivalent in higher value and the price go up. In the market the price is still flactuating so I always monitor it on coincap and when I found that im contended when the price value immedaitely sell my altcoin before the price will going down again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi guy

I would really want to gain a good profit so I am hodling my altcoins tightly and I am trying to avoid panicking. I would just want to hodl specially this dip. I am so hopeful about cryptocurrency and I believe that it would recover again soon in the last quarter of the year specifically.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
Hi guy

Up to now I am still holding my altcoins because there is no point in selling them now as the market is in dip and almost half of the prices had fallen down. I Am just waiting for the price ti go up and sell them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Different strategy for different token of coins and tokens is so precious for me so as of now I keep on holding it,hoping and waiting that there would be a next huge value in the months soon,nothing to worry about it for I always keep on believing that this little that I have will soon be the steps of better and and brigther future for me and to my family and offcurse to the whole crypto family. that what i am going to do
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
Hi guy

Right now, I have no other choice but to keep holding my altcoins.  I am waiting until my token price to recover.  I am planning to keep some of my ether for long time investment while I used some of my ether as an engine to transfer my tokens in the trading platform.  In the future, when the value of my coins increases, I will withdraw some of it while I plan to convert my other coins into bitcoin for long time investment as well.  
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
In the status of market price, ill plan to hold it first and wait for the perfect time when the price are all be recover. Hoping for the fast recovery after this month.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
Hi guy

I do hold some potential altcoin. Hoping that when things goes right, it will take massive ROI like what happened last January.
For now, a buy is a buy, nothing change, if you have fund. Now is the time to add position. This dip won't last long.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
I plan to keep and not sell my altcoins, as the cryptocurrency era is just beginning and sell now anything, it's the same as giving up the future.
Activity: 158
I do not panic now, such a situation was already many times. This is not a fall but just a temporary correction.
Activity: 297
I have plan with my altcoins i kept it all now because i want to holding my altcoins like investment that i know we grow in future and i think its not good idea to sell now so i can hold for long term
Activity: 52
I kept holding my whole altcoin. I will not sell any altcoin though the price will drop a lot
Activity: 70
Most investors are on the idea a reduced position on unstable situations except  for a straightforward opening comes out, such as an ICO.
Activity: 291
My plan for now is just hold all my altcoins until the market price returns to normal and increases.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
There is not much that can be done for AltCoins anyway. if there is investment there is no caretaker other than waiting. if you want to invest on the other hand it is reasonable to enter your money at these prices.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
Some days ago I sold Latium , I 've been holding it for a half a year and today it grown by 70%!! How can it be possible? 
Half a year holding and on dumping market it makes  2x!
Activity: 35
I have a few small coins. Part I selling when the price rises, the part I will keep for six months or a year. And the last part looks like I have or when I can not sell, because the project turned out to be fraudulent.
Activity: 140
Most of my altcoyins are in a big minus. I do not see any sense in selling them at all. Or profit or nothing at all. By stage, I will sell and re-buy in the future.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
Hi guy

Well, my plans are in stages, some i plan to sell,  some i plan to hodl and some others i threat as though they don't exist... Lol
Activity: 364
Each altcoin can have great potential in the future and a real value. although there is a coin that can be said to be useless because it has no price. But I think altcoin will bring a change of the world. Although too much altcoin makes it difficult to choose the best. so, I have a lot of different altcoins. I keep my coins to a better time
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
My plan of crypto, For me, cryptocurrency is a very good investment for the future. Moreover, the coins from ICO with the ready products can be really promising.
Pages:
Jump to: