Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 38. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Currently I still hold altcoin and wait for the price to go up for sale. I really hope the bitcoin price goes back up to $ 18,000, so the altcoin price will go up as well. I currently hold Herocoin, Bitcoinwhite and other altcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I planning to hold them and sell them when I'm in profit. Whatever it takes you should keep your heads up, even we guys get richer. The best thing that we need to intend here is to accumulate a lot of coins and make a lot of profit by trading. We should not forget bitcoin is the no.1 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
My plan is simple. If the price is high then I will sell it, if the price goes down then I will hold it. Unless there is an urgent need, I will usually sell it immediately. If the altcoin I get from bounty, then I see the progress of the next project, if the listing will be a profitable exchange, then I will hold it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I keep my altcoins and plan to buy more later, while the prices are very low. Now is a good time to buy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

now I'm holding him, I'm not planning to sell anytime soon. maybe i'll buy some more altcoin. and hold it long enough to get a big profit.....
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Hi guy

I still believe in the long-term perspective and do not touch my altcoin, I believe that by the end of the year there will be a good price increase, which will bring me a good profit.
need to wait, no more than.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
I presently have some tokens i am holding. I plan to hold them until the bearish market is over and wait until i am in a profit i am satisfied with. I also look forward to buying more coins that seem promising.
Activity: 233
I am going to ohld them as much as i can until the price starts going down, that is my only goal in here, and it if goes down by more than 50%, i will buy more
Activity: 120
I have been holding eth for a long time, but for life circumstances I was forced to sell it a month ago, soon I plan to invest in this coin again. During Investicii I was able to earn almost X2
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I hold all my altcoins. And I'm going to buy as much as possible while the price is so attractive. I believe that all altcoins will gain a great price in the future.
That's great to hear at least you are seeing investing in a positive way hope that many people will also invest and hold altcoins since they are good way to earn income too, you just need to search for a good coin that you will use.
Activity: 126
Hi guy

I hold all the altcoin I have until it's really worth what I want. it does not matter to hold it for as long as possible, even though we hold for a long time not making the coins to expire.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
I hold all my altcoins. And I'm going to buy as much as possible while the price is so attractive. I believe that all altcoins will gain a great price in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
I believe that many alternative coins will become much more expensive than now. That's why I invest in them. In addition, I believe that alts will be accepted all over the world.
I would like to hodl for a long time because I believe it's more demand in a coming years and we can expect for higher returned of profits. For now, I'm also learning by daily trading coin, eventhough I can take small profit atleast it improves nor growing my earnings.
Activity: 144
I believe that many alternative coins will become much more expensive than now. That's why I invest in them. In addition, I believe that alts will be accepted all over the world.
Activity: 154
For now..my key strategy is to hold coin that could have the potential to establish good partners and customers..and sell all the shitcoins even at loss.
Activity: 139
I think the best thing would be to not go into despair and wait for a good time. Surely before the end of this year the situation of the market can be stabilized and we will see how most of the Altcoins will increase in value.
Activity: 234
Hi guy

I'm still holding my altcoins and I will hold it until this can give me  100x profits than my buy. The reason is I believe in my altcoins because they have their own unique which can be worthy in the future.
I am holding the coins that I have as well. If the price does not go up someday then oh well, I guess it's just one of those things.

In this kind of situation, it is best to hold all your funds in order to gain in the next few months, selling it in low prices will not contribute to yourself, also investing in some real profitable sites can be a sign of hope too, Buying some alts that has potential in the next coming days is also a good decision, everyone must think on how to managed their funds correctly and efficiently.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
I have a plan to hold and keep the altcoin I have because I believe it could potentially be very expensive and can give me an advantage when the price goes up, just calm altcoin will be easy to do the price increase.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Hold our tokens while it drops or even buy more for future use. We may see the price increase in the next few years.
If that coin are profitable we could ever see the chance of it the good future about on it when it comes from drop price and seeing on it to rise again.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
I try to sell my coins as much as possible when the price suits me and now I have about 10 coins the price is cheaper than after the release, so I do not sell them!
Pages:
Jump to: