Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 41. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I plan to keep my savings until the next pump begins. I think that at the first opportunity I'll sell everything. I do not longer believe that it is safe to hold all money in crypt.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
For me; every project has its potential and some of them can get you a big profit when you hold so i try to hold of some of the altcoin which i think it has the potential. The market has its ups and downs so i wait until the right time to sell my coins. Mostly %50 sell at initial %50 hold but with some projects which i believe in i hold %100 of my coins and wait for a right moment.  Sometimes you gotta loose some money to get back up. I always do my research about the altcoins i buy and be prepared for the market but you never know what will happen when the coin enter the market it can go downfall very fast or rise up later. I am very patient person so holding is not a problem for me as i do not make panic sells.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Altcoins as well as the crypto currency itself have not yet gained a proper popularity and recognition, for this the most reasonable thing is that it can be done to keep them for a few more years
Activity: 95
I sold my altoquin when the market crashed, maybe it was not worth it, but I could not help it. While I will not buy them, I must learn to know more.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
I looked at the coin, it's good, I can not say anything bad for it, little by little move the coin. The price of a coin will definitely grow. I even invested a little in it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
of course that i am waiting right now cuz the market is terrible and my plans as everyonr is to wait the best opportunity when to sell them and to eran much more as we plan we hope soo!
Activity: 154
I choose Ripple for investment and long retention. I am sure that we will see the growth of this coin by 200-300% already this year.
Activity: 154
I definitely decided to hold my Altcoins for another year. In this case, I also plan to buy Altcoins for 10,000-20,000 dollars.
Activity: 434
In the current decline in prices in the market, I prefer to buy additional altcoins on favorable terms. Of course, this assumes certain risks, but now this is the most reasonable decision.
Activity: 88
The best way to realize your dreams and wishes is to keep altcoins in the wallet and not to spend it for two years. Cryptocurrency market capitalization will still grow every year, so altcoins will gain further momentum. You just need a little patience.
Activity: 392
Now, in any case, do not sell coins because the market is cyclical and prices will definitely start to grow, you need to wait.
Activity: 266
I'm holding my altcoins for better times. Some of them lost in value so Im waiting for growth
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
I am holding my Altcoins because selling now with all the price drops is not recommended. I'll try to get some more money to invest, taking advantage of the drop of the prices.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
it is clear that everyone wants to profit from entering into any project. Only few of them study the team, past achievements ,and even fewer of those who analyze the technical components.Well when things go ahead of words and promises.So some people think that if there is no noise,nothing happens..
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
I want to hold it for now because market is down I dont need to panic on selling because I will regret it soon. Every setback is a setup for a comeback. Goodluck
Activity: 233
I want to sell some. There is a strong possibility that bitcoin will still fall. I do not want to take too much risk.
Activity: 168
I bought Bitcoin in the virtual money market. I expect the value to rise. Altcoin purchasing is to make money and increase the count of Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

I'm still holding my altcoins while the cryptocurrency market is still generally down. I also long term hodl because it is the best strategy during market dips so I hodl my coins till their prices go up again. I'm holding Ethereum, eos, ripple and neo  because I believe this coins will give me profits when they go up again.
Activity: 116
my plan. I will menyipan altcoin first because now the price in the market is going down. I will wait for the next few months in the upcoming month in the upcoming market price. kalou now we better save altcoin first
Activity: 72
my plan for my altcoin is to store and exchange it when the price matches what I want
Pages:
Jump to: