Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 36. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

for me im holding it for awhile and waiting for the good oppurtunity to convert to a coins. I think there is a good price coming for altcoins after this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
there is some altcoin that i plan to hodl forever and some to turn them in some point in others altcoin good luck mate with your investment i never invested in bitcoin
Activity: 98
I'm not going to sell altcoin to the end of the year,I hope that the price will rise.
Activity: 56
Hi guy

Until recently, I invested in many projects. Just because there was no better choice. Now I found what I was looking for. Namely - a promising, reliable, effective project, Kelvin Blockchain. And it's not easy! After all, I'm scared of quantum technology. But with Kalvin Blockchain I can rest assured.
Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system.
Activity: 168
I have been dealing with crypto currency for almost a year. During this time, I earned about 500% of the investment. I prefer to invest a minimum of six months
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
Am still holding and buying the little I can. One thing is, I can't sell at lose.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Hi guy

yes I stil hold my altcoins, I plan to sell my altcoins after this dip, as long as I can see the growth of its price I will sell it immediately, but for now, my plan is to hold it and wait for it to increase its price.
Activity: 118
Yes, I am still holding my altcoins and will continue to hold it for a longer time. Many of these altcoins has a great future. Since crypto is still in early stages its better to hold rather than sell.
Activity: 82
My plan is to hold my remaining holdings in my portfolio. I have already preserved the capital I invested with altcoins and only left with profits. If this bloodbath continues, I will wait for a good entry point and maybe buy more ETH, ETC, BTC, DIGIWAGE, MONK, MAG, BUZZCOIN, and LTC. I believe that crypto currencies has a good future ahead towards digital age which is a revolution in technological advancement.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
Hi guy

Yes, I am still holding my altcoin and I plan to even buy more as soon I have a spare cash to invest in crypto and this is a very good time to buy altcoin because their price is very low now. Presently I hold a very good number of altcoin and will increase their number.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi guy

Since my altcoins sagged and are now worth a penny, there's nothing to do but to hodl and hope for a good result. So we reserve with patience.
Activity: 92
In my portfolio there are coins such as Eth,  OAX, XLM,Ada, Rebl, TNC(Trinity). In the near future I will not sell them. OAX plan to keep until the summer release of the prototype
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I prefer to hodl my altcoins for now. Now the market has a long drop in prices. When the market is growing, promising altcoins can grow well in value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
My plan is holding altcoins at least for 1 year and then I will see what happen and if it is a profitable strategy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
Some altcoin have good project and have real product with back up from reputable company. Altcoin with working product, I am prefer to hold because its must be give big profits in the future.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
Hi guy

I am holding all of my coisn and I am also looking for chances to buuy in more . I think the bull market will come in the near future. I can make more profit in the future if I have enough coins I think.
Activity: 103
I have a lot of different altcoins from airdrops, bounties and ICOs and the more I get the harder to monitor all of them. So I'm just waiting for a good price to sell most of the. I'm gonna hold only those which I believe can grow in some months, all others are just shitcoins.
Activity: 91
Today it's not the best way. To get a job and forget about three years about your coins. And it's better to buy in on drawdowns. Otherwise, you can lose your nerves and health. Therefore - HODL!
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
I’m going to hold a large part of them but I’m also planning to trade or just sell. It will be the best way for me to be sure in my bright crypto life.
Activity: 98
Most Altcoins are small coins. If the sale now any profit in the can not be great. Most Altcoin prices are cheap. What's wrong with being held longer. Probably will get a big profit. That's why I will still keep my Altcoin until the crypto market stabilizes again.
Pages:
Jump to: