Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 30. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
In the future, my plans in the cryptocurrency are as follows, i plan to continue investing. I can change crypto to fiat money occasionally for my urgent needs. The crypto will always exist after that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I have no more capital to make more buying, despite this great market for buying. I hope to hold till the top bull market prices my neo and litecoins and I hope everybody can have good profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Wait till they mature in value and have enough to improve my life. Buy a flat or house if I’m extremely lucky. Or lose it all lol as we are buying imaginary internet coins remember lol
Activity: 19
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
I'm new to the crypto currency market. And I'm sorry that I did not start to be interested in bitcoins before. But, I think it's never too late to start. I'm glad that many experienced investors and traders are optimistic about the future of this market. This adds confidence.
My plans are the following - I want to buy a few more coins and plan to wait at least until the end of this year. It is necessary to have patience and watch how the market will change.
I think that in the near future there will be a lot of new currencies. If they interest me, then I will buy a small amount.
Activity: 79
I have invested in cryptocurrencies in the long term. I plan to hold my coins 3-4 years. I am sure that cryptocurrencies have a great future. I will continue to invest further.
Activity: 294
I think some coins hold before their significant growth for some time, when again there will be a growth of the crypto currency. In the meantime, there is no point in selling them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
For me, crypto currency is just a tool for making money. That's why all my plans are connected with making money using crypto currency. I think that I can do it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I plan to stay in the cryptocurrency.
I do not want to sell, especially at such a low price as now.
I hope for stabilization and growth of the market as a whole.
I think that the crypto currency is a great future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I dream to accumulate 100 bitcoins and leave them for several years. I think that this will make me a very rich person in a few years.
Activity: 103
Just hold,i have drowdown now,so im need back my prices and than will think what to do,right bow hold of end of the year,and nothing more. Maybe will go little investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
My plans for the near future are to:

1. Stay in the Crypto World and gain more coins.
2. If I have enough Coins, I will invest.
3. I will sell some of my coins to fiat to be used in the real World.
4. Tell to every people I know about how Crypto Currency helped me a lot.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2

Will crypto survive?

Cryptocurrency is an investment tool. Holding cryptocurrency is investment, because the value could increase. My plans for my cryptocurrency is to buy when there's a reduction in price and sell out, when prices are higher, thereby making profits. I believe in short and medium term holding, entrusting my hard earned cryptocurrency to the market for too long is very risky.
Activity: 55
I'm actually planning on holding bitcoin and some other mainstream altcoins, or at least those that are getting popular like NEO and EOS for a long time, then I would probably sell them after a few years, once they have brought good profits.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
I think I will not make the mistakes I made this time last time. it seems like the most sensible way to get out of the bottom and return to BTC. The thing to do is to work with certain stops and see the snow. Moving with little snow makes the most sense.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think the best way to do with my crypto is HODL and buy more potential coins for long term investment untill prices in market are so cheap
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yep, there is nothing wrong with investing in the world of cryptocurrency, as long as it benefits all parties. To note is that we must be wise and careful in investing in a coin or token, so no one in making decisions to invest.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Will crypto survive?

I vehemently believe that cryptocurrency is in its infantry stage and there's much more to be benefited from the industry. I intend holding bitcoin and some altcoin for a very long period of time. I believe in long-term growth, though I purchase some coin in order to sell when the price goes high. I will still hold some coin for very long duration. I wished I had held on to bitcoin when I was introduced to the industry, my regrets would have been lesser.
Activity: 103
I will wait the that market's price and cap reach the 3x-4x. After that I will sell my more half of my investment and I will be relax for a while Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Well I will of course keep the coins until they begin to cost something , trying to get rid of slag
Activity: 140
My plans is invest all my free money into it, pick some more good altcoins and hold it for a few years. I am truly believe in crypto because it is full new technology for our world, and it is about to stay here forever. So I am bullish with crypto!
Pages:
Jump to: