Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 56. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Hold hold hold ... I'm planning to hold mine until it reaches the value i like to get for my self. I set a target price so no matter what happen i will need to pull this up. I don't want to keep this for so lomg that it might result to loosing the value.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Investing in the crypto currency will always be promising, so I try to invest as much as possible from the available opportunities!
I have plenty plans to my cryptocurrency and since only do bounty and trading are my source of earning, so im planning to know more about to earn in crypto and grab a lot opportunities about it. Like im planning to do investing and do other way to earn in crypto but before i do that I'll make sure all the consequence of it or the possible risk what im taking. And once i reach my plan and my goal  I'll be satisfied because i know and im confidently that have saving for my future and to my family.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Investing in the crypto currency will always be promising, so I try to invest as much as possible from the available opportunities!
Activity: 69
If you are already engage in the world of crypto, its hard to forget about it. It is already part of my daily life and I will still continue until there is no crypto. This is not only an extra oncome but I am amazed with this new technology. I want to see some more good ICO projects and technologies.
Activity: 112
I think the cryptocurrency market will survive, it is just experiencing a bad moment right now, I'll keep trying to invest now that most of the prices are down and keep waiting for a the prices to rise again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
My plan to my cryptocurrency are way greater than my expectation. It will change my life. It's a game changer experience any way. Each moment that i hodl cryptos is way more larger than ever. I will buy alot of altcoins.
Activity: 210
I will sell it when the price is appropriate, but if the price is too cheap, I will hold it until the price goes up.
I want to enjoy the work with considerable results.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
For now my plans for crypto is to make profit first, to get the bounty reward and sell it for good price and to convert it into fiat and make something for my self for my dreamed business or desired place to go to or to buy things, another things is to make an investment and do business for future...there's a lot of think zI had in my mind for crypto that is why I am waiting and hoping to get it and spend it for some worthy things.
Activity: 93
I'm just going to hold my crypto no matter what happens. The ups and downs are just normal at times like this but im sure in months or years to come crypto will be something bigger.
Agreed. What is happening on the market is quite normal. I do not think that such jumps will give us something to earn this year, so I will keep my portfolio and occasionally buy more coins.
Activity: 98
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
I enter the industry for the purpose of making a profit. And chances are I will not get out of here just because I've gotten my goal. And that is because I am a greedy person.
Activity: 350
I'm just going to hold my crypto no matter what happens. The ups and downs are just normal at times like this but im sure in months or years to come crypto will be something bigger.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

I'm a new player and I'm believing on cryptocurrency, my plans in the future is investing with bounty campaign tokens and holding it until I need a money then I change to fiat. Maybe I won't leave crypto because this is a good technology
Activity: 84
I just entered this market and held some coins at the suggestion of friends. Unfortunately, the market conditions have not been very good. I try to hold back and not sell it. I hope that my long-term holding can bring surprises.
Activity: 98
I will choose to hold my tokens for a long time. If I do not need to use these funds, I believe that the industry will have better development in the future. Therefore, holding them for a long time will allow me to obtain a lot of wealth in the future. I think this is a good investment.
Activity: 61
Why shoud I stop invest now? There are many risks but also I see that crypto market is more and more popular at this moment and it continue growing!
Activity: 100
At the moment,I'm not going to sell,I'll make a long-term investment,if the finances allow.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
as possessing use of supports on resource to work on extent with modest of tasks with evaluation to collects as shifts with difference as expending spares on excess to enter as within the higher on level of manage of compliance.
Activity: 188

Will crypto survive?
I just visited Coinmarketcap and saw the altcoins rates down, and this time it was perfectly reasonable to invest in altcoins but what’s the point if it’s not coming back up soon. However, if you choose ICOs to invest it would be a wise choice as ICO will return you good profit and the alts will still be recovering from the crash. Finished Liven’s white paper but the time is right when you take more attention and deep consideration and marketing searching before doing any investment onto the project. Do not lose your fire to support.
Activity: 67
for the near future I'm not going to sell the crypto currency, I'm for the idea) I believe that this will be even bigger than now and I will be able to earn even more
Activity: 291
 I am struggling Believer of the cryptocurrencies market growth in the Quarter 3 of 2018 year, and because of that opinion I would keep Holding all of the tokens that I had right now
Pages:
Jump to: