Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 58. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Of course, I will continue to invest. I like doing this . I'm not gonna quit . You can always make money on this
Activity: 140
I have managed some benchmark for set my goal so i will keep it until it's price will be increased on a respectful level as per my expectation or I can also reinvest in another project to get more profit in future.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Whenever there is an opportunity what do you do? Of course you grab it. So maybe im gonna invest more in crypto whenever possible.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?

Yes, I will keep investing as long as I can afford it without damage for my finances. But I only invest in really promising projects, if I don’t find any I will rather skip it. Some coins I will exchange for example from some bounty projects and so on.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
My plans with my crypto currencies is to hold them till they are about x10 from prices i bought them and i will sell them too. I will not lie,i am in crypto for money
Activity: 753
It all depends on the situation on the market and the prices of those coins that I have. If there are acceptable prices, then some part I can sell to fix the profit, but in any case I do not plan to sell all the coins, on the contrary I want to invest more.
Activity: 308
While the plan is to keep one as long as possi

This is the right decision, now the market is in a good correction and you should not rush to sell your coins. Keep it until you have a good takeoff.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
I will invest my cryptocurrency in promising altcoin and so nowadays many people say if altcoin price has decreased and with that decline, many people are investing and waiting for altcoin prices to be stable again

Activity: 70
If you are already engage in the world of crypto, its hard to forget about it. It is already part of my daily life and I will still continue until there is no crypto. This is not only an extra oncome but I am amazed with this new technology. I want to see some more good ICO projects and technologies
Activity: 84
I plan to continue to connect my life with cryptocurrencies. Of course, everyone hopes to become richer by investing. Not everyone is able to achieve a huge income. However, few people are ready to leave this world of virtual money. It's like a drug, it drags deeper and deeper.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I have plans to sell when it grows and buy when it falls. This is how I will proceed the next time the trend reverses.
Activity: 1
If you are already engaged in the world of crypto and its hard to forget about it. It is already part of my daily life and I will still continue. This is not only an extra income but I am intrigued with this new technology. I want to see some more good projects come into existence in this industry
Activity: 140
everyone decides for himself what to believe. someone believes in the victory of cryptocurrency over Fiat and this is soya logic because the future is so close and cash is likely to be the past. If you're already here you feel that this wave will soon cover all
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
if you understand well what is happening now on the crypto currency, you can understand that there is a 2 wave of falling prices. now you can buy several different coins, which having a fairly low price, but high growth prospects. I have not decided for myself what I will buy now.

Im planning to buy at this moment of more Bitcoin because its having a low price right now, and it seem that it might become much lower this week so i think buy this crypto today is really worth. Because for sure once the market is pumping again surely bitcoin have high growth and its valuable again, like what happen before and i know it can happen again soon and bitcoin is much growing. And also right now im planning to keep holding my save crypto until its rise again its value.
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy

Will crypto survive?
We have no choice but to buy cheaper all prospective coins and wait for a miracle at least on one of them. And then we can say that everything was done right and really a crypto market can enrich a person.
Activity: 72
if you understand well what is happening now on the crypto currency, you can understand that there is a 2 wave of falling prices. now you can buy several different coins, which having a fairly low price, but high growth prospects. I have not decided for myself what I will buy now.
Activity: 214
I plan on hodling & investing more when i can, for the next few years atleast. At that point, i'll look at how my investment is doing & make a decision then. I do have an overall amount in mind that i'd be willing to sell my crypto portfolio for though.
Activity: 336

Will crypto survive?
Yes ofcourse crypto will survive...though many objections are coming but its not illegal...Its legal...So crypto can overcome objections..Infact i am following the same strategy of using my cryptos.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

Will crypto survive?

I plan on holding until this whole series of unfortunate events stops. The market is like devastated with a storm after the continuous crashes and my I want my portfolios to be like bamboo trees staying firm swaying and just weathering the storm surviving until this whole mess is fixed.
Activity: 70
My plan for my future crypto currency is to keep investing in those coins or Token that has greater future and potential growth in value in the nearest future. Although I will some time cash out to fait currency if it become necessary for me to do so.
Pages:
Jump to: