Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 59. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
While the plan is to keep one as long as possi
Activity: 308
design? Or on the other hand envision? This arrangement may not be figured it out. Be that as it may, I will likely end up more extravagant and lead myself to a superior material life. This is the motivation behind speculation. In the event that the venture isn't this, at that point he might be excessively rich. Everybody needs cash. Indeed, the principal individual who designed the banknote was invulnerable. Many years have controlled people. Helpful for the decision class. Give the decision class a chance to wind up exceptionally rich.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Blockchain is future, crypto is part of it. Why leave? I believe in crypto and expect it will go huge in future. I still keep trading and investing on crypto. It will survive, don't worry about that
Activity: 62
Many of which I will plan, one of which I will play trading and will buy coins that listed the coins are good value. we can get more profit, invest one of them. we can earn more profits in crypto currency, the more clever we look for opportunities we will also get many benefits.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

I plan to amass an X amount of bitcoin and other big coins like Ethereum, then simply hold it for the future until my investment target profit is reached. The value of these coins right now are extremely undervalued and oversold so doing anything with them aside from holding right now would be a really bad move.

The best strategy is to just hold and be patient.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency for me is a way of preparing for future.  As it is right now,  there is no form of money on earth that is superior or efficient like cryptocurrency.  The world will come to cryptocurrency but it might take some time.  I want to make sure I am in before they come.
Activity: 3
I recently invested in gigtricks private sale and i think i am going to hold on to these tokens for some time for sure. The reason is simple enough the longer you hold on to the crypto tokens the better chances you will have to get high returns on your investment. However do make sure that whatever cryptocurrency you purchase it is not a scam and the project has potential for growth , plus even afer investment keep up to date with the latest happenings of that specific crypto currency to gauge a better idea on when you should sell your tokens   I recently invested in gigtricks private sale and i think i am going to hold on to these tokens for some time for sure. The reason is simple enough the longer you hold on to the crypto tokens the better chances you will have to get high returns on your investment. However do make sure that whatever cryptocurrency you purchase it is not a scam and the project has potential for growth , plus even afer investment keep up to date with the latest happenings of that specific crypto currency to gauge a better idea on when you should sell your tokens
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
What has changed? The course of crypto currency went into the dump? It's temporary! ISO projects are developing, bounty companies are continuing, the exchanges are working! Life goes on and there is nothing to stand still! We continue to believe in the crypto currency and work on!
Activity: 490
Plans are usually very simple, I think that I will provide my old age with activity in crypto-currencies. I can not say exactly what I will get, but one thing is for sure, I will not leave crypto currency never, even if they lose interest globally.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

im planning both of them, keep investing and exchange my crypto to fiat ? how ?
when my investment in crypto is have a return, i will exchange the returns of my investments to fiat.
and some of the returns may i use for crypto investment again.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
My plan is still to search for promising projects and currently to invest as much as possible. Cryptocurrencies are the future and good projects will survive, I'm still a believer of cryptocurrencies thats why I will continue to buy bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
The good and promising cryptocurrency i will keep to hodl for the investment. Look for the trusted altcoin with low price and make profits when the price is higher and higher, i will do trading for some altcoins. Then, analyze more and more about the coin market to get big rewards or profits.
Activity: 70
Yes, of course, I will try to survive for this crypto is still there. I am trying to get the results of the project follows the ICO. The results obtained are certainly I will use for investment in Altcoin.
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
This year I will only invest and accumulate perspective coins that next year to receive a large income. I think it is good time for investments.
Activity: 81
I think crypto will only progress and develop every year so i think everything will be fine. All the profit that i have i try to reinvest in other interesting projects or icos.
Activity: 224
Yes, I continue to invest in the crypto currency. At this time the crypto currency is not as well known as it will be known in 2-3 years. So while I will work in this direction
Activity: 350
I'm going to hold my crypto for one or maybe two years and only then I will decide what to do next. After that, I plan to sell about half of my crypto portfolio and start my own business projects, and maybe emigrate to another country.
Activity: 336
I am going to buy more and more good coins this year and hold them to wait for the market growing, as well as study more about the blockchain
Activity: 11
I'm new to crypto, but I think I'll be more and more involved in investing and trading on exchanges . Every day crypto becomes more popular
Activity: 420
Renewal of the portfolio and replenishment of coins until the most reasonable solution with such prices. Although it is possible that the decline will continue and the price will reach the level of the origin of the market, when bitcoin was 500 dollars each. Certainly unlikely, but you can not exclude anything.
Pages:
Jump to: