Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 54. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

I will keep the coins until the price jumps on them. and now I'll buy myself more coins to sell them in the future. sooner or later the market will go to the top.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Currently planning to attend world wide conferences about currencies and block chain
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
I don't have plans. I just keep my crypto in the exchanger. just wait until the price goes up. and if I need money, I will sell. maybe I do not have a plan because I do not have a lot of crypto, maybe if my crypto is a lot I'll have a plan.
Activity: 37
From the beginning I joined the crypto I was committed that I would do anything to be able to invest here. So I will continue to invest here because invest in crypto is very promising. There is no implied thought to leave crypto even if the crypto is in descending condition. I will stay here and I will increase my investment. I am sure crypto will survive and provide profit for me.
Activity: 364
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

Im planning to start my own business using the profit i earn from investing on cryptocurrency or by working on bounty campaigns in order to have more income monthly.
Activity: 238
I will try to hold it until the price will go, I hope that I can hold for long, right now I'm not planing to leave crypto because I believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Hold till got good profit before sell the tokens I have. It could take a long long time but I will be patient.
Activity: 107
Currently I am holding a few coins which are worth 700$ as of this market rate my plan is to sell all of them for 30% Neo, 30% ETH and 40% Ripple. Store this three in a hardware wallet and just forget about it and to come back after 2 years to see what they are worth for.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

Well, I think my plan is the same with everyone. That is to gamble here in cryptocurrency market.  Although we are seeing huge pumps at the present days but I am sure that the market will recover sooner or later.
Activity: 107
I just hope we can use it in our everyday life in the future, buy stuff with it and what not.
Activity: 224
Certainly, the crypt will live and I think that it will be very long because this industry is still developing and even very rapidly it somewhat covers the whole world, just waiting for new news and market growth!
Activity: 644
My plan is to hold some of my tokens for staking and waiting for revenue share. I would like to invest on some promising projects and trade my other tokens for fiat.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
I just hodl coins until I reached my goal, I strongly believe crypto currency have great future and It just started only their journey, more to come.Crpto currency will grow in huge next couple of years, if you hold the coins for 3 years sure you will get good profit, when more people knows about crypto the market cap will reach trillions, now days only bitcoin knows more people. In future lot of coin will generate and crypto will go ahead a lot.

And I will hold my coins, the situation on the market will change soon and everything will start growing again and we will be able to make a profit again that we all are waiting for.
Activity: 196
My dream is to invest some more time in cryptocurrency, 2 years or 3, and then transfer all the money to fiat and enjoy life without thinking about earnings.  Cool

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency will definitely live up to the moment until all bitcoins are extracted. And it is planned to 2140!
Activity: 336
yeah I like trading but I also think crypto will play a very important role in our lives in the future, so I exchange my profits from trading to fiat, because I do trade like a part-time job, but I also keep some coins for the long term as an investment plan.I know cryptocurrency is for future generation and I want to invest for my future use. Because I know someday, cryptocurrency will become the trend in using a one global currency in the world.
Activity: 60
My plan with my crypto currency is holding, I try not to sell anything. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better.
Activity: 77
I am still new in cryptocurrency field, and I am still waiting for my profits since altcoins price, (as we all know) are unstable. Thus, my plan is that, when I already earned enough profits then half of it will still invest in some potentially altcoins and half of it will be kept in a bank.
Activity: 133
I like trading but I also think crypto will play a very important role in our lives in the future, so I exchange my profits from trading to fiat, because I do trade like a part-time job, but I also keep some coins for the long term as an investment plan. If everything goes well, I will never need to exchange those coins to fiat, because I will use them to directly do some shopping, pay for good and services as I would with any normal currency.
Activity: 420
I just hodl coins until I reached my goal, I strongly believe crypto currency have great future and It just started only their journey, more to come.Crpto currency will grow in huge next couple of years, if you hold the coins for 3 years sure you will get good profit, when more people knows about crypto the market cap will reach trillions, now days only bitcoin knows more people. In future lot of coin will generate and crypto will go ahead a lot.
Activity: 93
I think crypto will only progress and develop every year so i think everything will be fine. All the profit that i have i try to reinvest in other interesting projects or icos.
Pages:
Jump to: