Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 51. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
The best option for me now is to keep hodling my crytos because I have a firm belief that cryptos has come to stay and it's future potentials is second to none in fact I have come across people who are hodling there cryptos as a pension which I belief is a good investment.

Same with me. I am believe cryptocurrency will be a good investment in the future. Its new market and still 9 years old but market growing very fast. Cryptocurrency will be big market and better become early investor in this market
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
of course I will continue to invest in criptocurrency, in my opinion crypto is an indispensable technology for the future,
in my view cryptocurrency is fiat money in the future,
Agreed. The truth is a little depressing the fact that every year the money cease to be worth anything. Ordinary papers, and now just numbers.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
of course I will continue to invest in criptocurrency, in my opinion crypto is an indispensable technology for the future,
in my view cryptocurrency is fiat money in the future,
Activity: 95
I plan to continue to connect my life with cryptocurrencies. I trust in the cryptocurrencies. I won't sell cryptocurrency in minus. I hope the market will begin to grow soon!
Likewise think! Of course, the market will soon begin to gain momentum and everyone will be pleasantly surprised. I think the next year will be significant for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 105
I plan to continue to connect my life with cryptocurrencies. I trust in the cryptocurrencies. I won't sell cryptocurrency in minus. I hope the market will begin to grow soon!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Just hold all of my coins and wait for the next pump market. Buy more alt when price more down and keep increasing my portfolio. Maybe invest in some ICOs and others and wait for the prices of all of them to go up before I sell and take out my profit. In the future, I want to be a good investor and a good trader. I am not confused about crypto market damping. It is natural change of crypto. I am sure it will raised again and I am waiting for this time.
Activity: 139
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I plan is to continue what I have been doing here in the cryptocurrency world. That is to join bounty programs, invest on ICOs and hold bitcoin, and to exchange these to fiat but will still continue. I will not leave cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
My exit plan is very basic and simple, buy alt at the deep, and hold since your sell target and exit.i hope ,  waves, wan,tezos will be 100 usd.
Activity: 84
My plan is to hold, reinvest and do trading as long as cryptocurrency are doing well. Im bullish that cryptocurrency are going to be a good investment in a very longest time.
Activity: 66
my plan is to invest in good coins and ICOs for long term and short term.and i do some bounties to earn some extra money.my target is to collect more than 50 BTC within 2-3 years.then i can start my own business in my country.but i never leave crypto because this is my changing point of my life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
So many people have been asking the same question as third you asked, since the inception of this year. Despite that, cryptocurrency is still surviving and it will continue to survive. Crypto has a lot of future prospects. Even if there have been scam ICO that scare people, i have noticed is that, the crypto space is gradually being pruned in order to eliminate the scam projects out there.
Activity: 132
According to the market situation, I will invest in my funds accordingly. If the market has been falling, I will choose to keep buying. If the market rises, I will sell it. In recent years, I am prepared to do so. Because the trend of encryption is getting better and better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
My plan is just to continue what I am doing at the very beginning, which is to support crypto all the way and for the meantime, right now as the market is in bad condition, I am just holding my coins and scatter all my coins in all different wallets so that there will be less chance of hacking and that is my plan right now! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
I am happy to be in this generation because of its innovations.For the millenials i think this is the best thing that happened in their time. I will definitely hodl, keep investing and keep being part of the blockchain.
Activity: 44

I believe this market will grow. I am currently playing with waves.
Some of my money is long term investment.
Then a future is not far away, It will replace some traditional money. I believe so.
Activity: 56
At the moment,I have a plan to invest and wait, because prices have dropped very much,in the future I expect a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
As a crypto enthusiasts that i am, towards the end of last year when price was much more on the high side, i could not buy more coins to hold for the future and seeing the present situation i see it as an opportunity to purchase more coins in and market and hold for the future. The truth is digital currency have come to stay and planning ahead for the future will highly be beneficial to me as i plan to increase my portfolios.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
I plan on staying in the crypto market for as long as it takes for me to make the most profit out of the coins I am hodling. I think this market will end up stabilizing and the value of the coins will increase. I am also looking for good investment opportunities to buy good altcoins which I then can exchange for fiat and turn into BTC.

I am planning to stay too for as long as I can and I think it would be as long as cryptocurrency would be valuable. With all the developments in cryptocurrency industry, I think it is here to stay for good and there would just be innovations that would make more people adopt it. I am hoping that I would not end up just buying and selling coins but actually use it so that it would become valuable.

We can also help the crypto industry be known if we will use the coins for its actual use case and show it to the people how they can benefit from it. Currently, Brave has been useful to me because of the ad free experience while browsing and you can pay the publishers too using BAT token so that's one example of using the coin. Most of it are in alpha or beta yet and some are not yet develop so we have too wait for it to be fully implemented.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I hope it gets widely adopted and then I will have a lot of bitcoin and alts to be able to pay for everything. I think that is the key for true value and not just listing on exchanges and the like.

I really think that is going to happen as well but do not forget to plan if things do not go that way, what are you going to do if for some reason the market of cryptocurrencies never reached its full potential or if it takes a lot longer than we think, we need to plan for every single circumstance that may happen because when you do not plan for a particular case, and then it happens, you will be in huge problems.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I plan on staying in the crypto market for as long as it takes for me to make the most profit out of the coins I am hodling. I think this market will end up stabilizing and the value of the coins will increase. I am also looking for good investment opportunities to buy good altcoins which I then can exchange for fiat and turn into BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: