Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 53. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 1
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I still invest in altcoin but only a little because I focus more on investing in bitcoin. and I hope the market will change and increase sharply as early as last year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
My plans are simple and clear for crypto which surely help me in future. I will do lot of hardwokr on bounties and join as many as possible. i carefully done trading and try to earn profit daily. With both these steps i collect alot of altcoins for some years and at one day i sell all and enjoy my life!
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
I plan to hold my coins for 3-4 years. I'm also going to invest even more in cryptocurrencies. I have high hopes for cryptocurrencies and believe that cryptocurrencies will be in demand in the future.
Undoubtedly. Their demand is growing every day. Used to be an investment and anonymous calculation method. Now already as earnings and a means of advertising. I think in the future it will be a great update for Information Systems.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
I plan to earn different cryptocurrencies by doing bounties and hold them for a long time . I also want to invest some free money in crypto , because I believe crypto market will grow in the future and it is a good opportunity to make profit by investing in bitcoin and altcoins now .
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
My plan with my crypto currency is to keep it for the long haul. because I believe in the crypto currency that I hold will experience improvement and increase in the future. So I remain patient waiting for my investment. If my investment is successful, then I will open my business to not always rely on cryptocurrency. Are you also planning something similar like me? If so, then we both have to be patient and wait.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I plan to continue to invest in cryptocurrency because I believe cryptocurrency is the future of finance! I do not plan to leave cryptocurrency but rather I will keep creatng chances for my portfolio and myself financially!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I plan to continue investing in cryptocurrency, and I'm not going to give it up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
I have a lot of plans for my electronic money. I hold and invest in waiting for profits from them. But all have fallen down the electronic market, the price of bitcoin is very low. I will not invest in any more coins until I have sold all the coins I held.
My plan is to hodl for a long time and wait for the prices explodes because I believe that this technology can lead us to fullfilment and well secured in the near future. It is much better to buy more coins because prices are affordable.
Activity: 486
My plan for my future crypto currency is to keep investing in those coins or Token that has greater future and potential growth in value in the nearest future. Although I will some time cash out to fiat currency if it become necessary for me to do so.
Activity: 630
I have a lot of plans for my electronic money. I hold and invest in waiting for profits from them. But all have fallen down the electronic market, the price of bitcoin is very low. I will not invest in any more coins until I have sold all the coins I held.
Activity: 127
I plan to hold my coins for 3-4 years. I'm also going to invest even more in cryptocurrencies. I have high hopes for cryptocurrencies and believe that cryptocurrencies will be in demand in the future.
Activity: 72
My plan if I have a crypto currency, I would use it like investing and selling it for saving and saving
Activity: 490
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

I'm planning only to buy cryptocurrency in addition in the nearest future. I've nothing to lose and want to be rich, that's why I will risk despite my pessimistic mood! I don't want to advise others what to do cause I'd like to get into this bottomless pit alone...
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
My plans for the crypt is simple - it's the dream of working from home, of course the market is still too young and all news us storm, but it is a unique technology that is unmatched. Therefore, the plans are great, the main thing is to keep up with the trend and to broaden the sources of crypto income
Activity: 168
I do not dwell on investments. On the contrary, I look for a new, promising crypt for a successful investment. And while I keep my crypt) And there it will be seen Wink
Activity: 66
Many of which I will plan, one of which I will play trading and will buy coins that listed the coins are good value. we can get more profit, invest one of them. we can earn more profits in crypto currency, the more clever we look for opportunities we will also get many benefits.
Activity: 25
We know that price of bitcoin is volatile and i think the best way to do with my crypto coins is to hold and wait for the price to go high before selling it to have a big profit and to avoid losing my money.
Activity: 462

Will crypto survive?

For now, my plans are to hold my coins for at least two years and hope that in the end, I will have a solid profit. I personally rely on the crypto that the market will grow every year and it is part of the future.  Smiley
Activity: 252
In my plans to earn on cryptocurrencies as much as possible. At the peak of market growth, exchange part of the coins for fiat, and continue trading in a falling market. This can result in a profitable strategy, however, the only fact that prevents me to accomplish this it's the way of earning a crypto  Cheesy
Activity: 63
I prefer to spend a loooot of time making a research, choosing the right coin with the right team that will finish their roadmap, and then, after buing, I hold it till I see people from the whole community starts to buy it Smiley But I had never done this before Grin This is only plan - extreme hold for ~5 years, maybe more
Pages:
Jump to: