Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 52. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
The best option for me now is to keep hodling my crytos because I have a firm belief that cryptos has come to stay and it's future potentials is second to none in fact I have come across people who are hodling there cryptos as a pension which I belief is a good investment.
Activity: 140
First I will earn, and then I will contribute to the development of technology) I do not know yet how I will participate in all this, but with experience the understanding will come. Earn now is the fastest on the stock exchange, if I'm not mistaken. Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I do not invest, I participate in bounty companies, but I am going to keep all the coins for a long time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
I'm still going to hold the majority of my virtual currencies and exchange some of them when I need cash. On of my plans is to join the cryptocurrency trading after learning how to trade. Investing in ICO is one good option but my fund for that investment is not enough so all I can do fornow is to research some ICOs and find the legitimate ones.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
My plan now is to hold my COINS/tokens as a long-term investment. I hope all my cryptocurrency will continue to grow. So I can get more revenue.
Activity: 280
I decided to quit my job because I believe that with cryptocurrency has a bright future, the vision and mission of cryptocurrency is very good to facilitate the transaction of any real or non-real trading.

although altcoins went up and down I still hold my altcoins for sometime when there is a sudden charge once I am married.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I plan to keep connecting my life with cryptocurrency. Of course, everyone hopes to become richer by investing. My plan about crypto is to keep holding all my coins until the price recovers and benefits, I know the bear market is getting longer but I believe patience will pay well.
Activity: 64
I will choose to hold my tokens for a long time. If I do not need to use these funds, I believe that the industry will have better development in the future. Therefore, holding them for a long time will allow me to obtain a lot of wealth in the future. I think this is a good investment.
Activity: 158
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

With the current bearish market situation of crypto, definitely, I will be holding to my coins and wait patiently until the market corrects or recover. I also take advantage of the situation and will also be buying other coins while the prices are cheap.
Activity: 154
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

because I am very serious in the world of cryptocurrency, then I will not easily give up with market conditions like this. I will certainly hold up to the price according to what I want. because I believe crypto will soon be healthy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Wait until eth falls below $300 then jump back in with both feet and wait for price to climb again. It definitely feels like we're in a down turn at the moment, not many news outlets are talking about Crypto anymore. It's like the buzz has died.
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
Everytime is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. It is quite new and has not yet made its mark on the world. I will keep investing and accumulating more cryptos using airdrops and bounties as I see crypto being huge in the near future. I'll rather be part of it now it is at its infancy instead of later maybe when it has already made its mark.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com

Will crypto survive?
My plan is i will sell my other crypto token to make a business and i will continue to keep investing in cryptocurrency because its very profitable and its help me to sustain my daily needs, i will keep earn/investing and save some of it for my future.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326

Will crypto survive?

what I plan on crypto is to make my own digital business with crypto and expand with creative ideas. and maybe it takes a lot of knowledge and experience before it's really serious to run it. and that I still learn to this day. how to expand business and manage a successful business it works well.
keep earning crypto and save it for the future .
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The world is going digital cash and the earlier you get into it the better for you so my plans for cryptocurrencies are to invest in it other than investing in fiat currency which only earns you peanut at the end of the period. Also i want to have knowledge about crypto currencies so that if in the near future the world fully goes digital and legalize cryptocurrencies i would not find it difficult to make my transactions with the use of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
My plans is to be able to take good care of myself and my family and keep trading and investing because I believe we are going to make more gain in the future.....
Activity: 201
My plan is to start a good physical business around crypto any of my business will accept ethereum and bitcoin and also I will hold some token for long term as the market is still young
Activity: 499
Merit: 12
Just a bitcointalk member
Getting as much as I can from the best projects, I'm really into a long term investment around 10 years before using any funds.
Activity: 32
I hope it gets widely adopted and then I will have a lot of bitcoin and alts to be able to pay for everything. I think that is the key for true value and not just listing on exchanges and the like.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
Invest in projects and save currencies until their value rises in the market
Pages:
Jump to: