Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 55. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I expect good growth and trading volumes. As soon as it happens I'll sell my altcoyins and put them in other positions. I do not plan to completely withdraw my investments from the market.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I am planning to hold my coins until the price of the token will increase so that if I can sell it, I will get a huge amount of money. I don't want to leave this because I know that I can get money here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I will hold it until it has a profitable price so that I can get a huge money. I don't have any plan to leave this kind of crypto because I can get a money here to sustain my daily needs. And I believe that crypto will survive as long as it has an honest community.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
I am planning to buy all coins that really promising and at the low prices at the moment and then I will hold them for a long term. I hope they could give me a very great return.
Activity: 266
I'm planning to keep my crypto and willing to wait until such time comes that I earned from my investment. I will stay positive trust with crypto even if others are showing negative interest in it. I believe digital currency will stay for a long time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Crypto will continue to grow in the next few years. This time is the right time to prepare everything in order to get great results in the field of crypto. investing for crypto, in the long run, is the right choice let alone at the price of a crypto still cheap. certainly crypto can be great in some time in the future with a lot of support which started there.
Activity: 644
cryptocurrency for me is a valuable asset, now everyone is talking about it. I think my assets will increase in value over the next few years and I will continue to hold my assets. if I have capital, of course I will add my assets with more number.
Activity: 210
I am planing to hold all my coins for my future, I hope all of them are increasing their value and when I see them in years they already could give me a huge return.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
yes of course I will continue to invest if you have enough capital.
i will not leave crypto because i found a lot of things here and i like crypto.
yes of course crypto will continue to survive if there are still many crypto enthusiasts will die when it is no longer the demand or is not used by the members
Activity: 80
Encryption is a growing trend and I will always invest in cryptocurrencies. More and more companies are adding encryption, and I think the demand for encryption will be higher and higher in the future, which will also promote the development of encryption.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
Crypto will surely survive on long long run, cause this are not just coins, this is technogical evolution, that impacts people lives
Activity: 95
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
So, now I'm making a plan till the end of the year. I wanna invest my ETH to ICO projects. Because of wanna get more X's from the deal. For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I am still buying alt coins and I want to holding all my coins until bitcoin price is 1 million usd.  If the price is 1 million usd, I will take my money.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
As long as the market up and down is still normal I will still invest on crypto. I think crypto will still survive even up to 10 years into the future.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Usually, when I buy cryptocurrency  I have to put them in different category so that I can effectively manage and put them to use.  There are coin for trading, holding and for commerce.
Activity: 69
For now, I only have plan to save my coins on crypto. I don't want to sell them all out after the distribution. I have learnt the information around this. Many people suggest to sell. But I myself will hold it for better future investment. For, I'm sure that this coin will be more valuable in the future.
Activity: 224
As soon as the tokens bought by me will rise in price to a certain level, I will sell them and withdraw money on a bank card. But I'm afraid that it will take a very long time to wait.
Activity: 238
Hold hold hold ... I'm planning to hold mine until it reaches the value i like to get for my self. I set a target price so no matter what happen i will need to pull this up. I don't want to keep this for so lomg that it might result to loosing the value.

it's reasonable to set the values for which you're willing to sell your crypto, but also need to be sensible to adjust your expectations as per the product in which you have invested
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Hold hold hold ... I'm planning to hold mine until it reaches the value i like to get for my self. I set a target price so no matter what happen i will need to pull this up. I don't want to keep this for so lomg that it might result to loosing the value.
Better to set a desire target that you are already satisfied, sometimes being greed also let us lose the opportunity to earned, if you are holding then set your target goal and what ever happens stick with your plan both between stop loss and earned goals, leaving you being satisfied of waiting when the
right timing already there for you to decide.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I think that this year we will not see the growth of the crypto-currency market. Therefore, I took the pedestal to keep my crypto assets for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: