Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 62. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I plan to exchange part for fiat and the other to keep investing
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
My plan to my earnings in cryptocurrency is to exchange it into a virtual money then save in a bank or invest it into a small business. There is no assurance if cryptocurrency runs for long so better to seek another way to earn money for a living.
Activity: 182
My plan for crypto currency is to keep on investing and to end up to be a huge investor into crypto currency, I want to be a whale in this crypto currency, I am not planning to quit, I am here for a long time that's why i am holding most of my investments.
Activity: 196
I see no reason to stop trading and investing in crypto . I'll keep doing it. it brings good profit
Activity: 116
The market has not shown any positive growth for too long ... I want to sell all my altcoins and not invest anymore ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I plan to hold coins that I have and reinvest in them and also in high-risk alts for a quick profit  Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I'm sure and optimistic that the future of the world transaction system is using crypto, and now there are more than 1500 coins and tokens so I never hesitate to invest crypto in the long run.
Activity: 168
For me , nothing has changed, I plan to continue to hold until prices rise
Activity: 140
I am going to hold my assets till I get at least 3x.
I will sell 1/3 of my altcoins and wait for another wave of growth.
Then I will sell another part and after the next growth the rest of altcoins.
Activity: 238
For me plan to raise a huge money and be a big investor in crypto, I want to be known as a top investors, I am in love with this space and I am not planning to quit, I plan to stay here until my last breath, I want to be a top investor and influencer someone like Ian Balina
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
I'm sure each person has a different view of what they do in the crypto world, and it will not be the same. But for me personally.. as long as it still looks have the potential to reach up to the future and I can conclude that it can be adapting to the era from time to time.. basically I still believe and still want to be in it from what I can do till I can cash it out. Investing, trading, working on signature campaigns etc, well in essence still thought that crypto still has longevity especially bitcoin and the top altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I just started and presently what I’m doing is, I’m accumulating which I will accumulate till the end of the year. December is when I will know what to do with the money because I will be selling off by December, then convert to cash. Would get back into the market when the time is right
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
I am trying to get some long term returns by "betting" to the coins that are here to stay for a long time. Most of them will dissapear, but a few good ones will makes us rich.
Activity: 112
Crypto is crypto. Fiat is fiat. When you change crypto to fiat - someday this fiat can be replaced with crypto. If you change fiat to crypto(not shitcoin) - you will get crypto that will only become stronger to fiat. So my choice is holding for a long, maybe my kids will be thankful for that Wink
Activity: 276
I'm not going to change cryptocurrency to fiat money. I like the idea that someday trade in many places will be transferred to cryptography, and it will give the opportunity to develop new businesses, without the help of a third party, which often act as intermediaries.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
My plans are i will hold all my coin until the price rise again, and then i will keep investing in this crypto because i believe crypto will remain forever. Crypto never dies because it is legal so dont be afraid to all people who want to join or invest in crypto. Just be careful because there so much scam.
Activity: 350
I plan to hold for an extended period of time. I believe that one day crypto will change the future for the better.

I started my investment in crypto last december of 2017, until now it doesn't grow, infact it became more lower. I don't have plan to exchange it, I will just continue to hold my coins until it goes back to a higher price, I just don't know when it happens.
Activity: 70
My plan is to do more bounty projects and exchange mainstream money to invest in my favorite projects.
Activity: 168
My plans for crypto volutes, it's to earn without investing and just to keep them in different coins, since I did not hold it, I did not lose anything, so it's all my job to eat, long and hard
Option a good. Just keep and profit from the increasing exchange rate. I think it's very convenient. You can also increase the size of the investment that will increase income.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I plan to hold for an extended period of time. I believe that one day crypto will change the future for the better.
Pages:
Jump to: