Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 61. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I will hold my crypto money but by holding it I am also thinking of investing in the promising Altcoin and so I am sure with my cryptocurrency that I invest I can get a good profit then I am sure by investing my currency I can benefit

Activity: 116
Continue to invest in the crypto currency, in my opinion, it is necessary. As soon as enough people start using the crypto currency, it will become the main way of payment, through which it will be possible to actively conduct any activity and make any purchases around the world. Fiat money will replace the crypto currency.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
i am not a daily trader i dont have time to follow everyday. that is why i have targets for each altcoin i hold them till they reach my target. Nowadays market is very bearish so i hold most of them for months  Smiley
Activity: 196
Of course crypto will survive, just don't mind the people who are spreading fake news because they are threatened on what crypto could do in the future. If you truly believe on crypto then never doubt the possibilities.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
im planning to invest more cryptocurrencies. these type of investment really fits me since i am a freedom lover and i love being private. hodling is really my best key in crypto.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
My crypto plan as of the moment is to enjoy market crash by purchasing cheap tokens that is available right now in the market. After that ill continue to hold it til December because that is the time that crypto will experience bull market again.
Activity: 98
for sure I will keep some coins with good prospects for the future  Wink
Activity: 66
If you are already engage in the world of crypto, its hard to forget about it. It is already part of my daily life and I will still continue until there is no crypto. This is not only an extra oncome but I am amazed with this new technology. I want to see some more good ICO projects and technologies.
copper member
Activity: 294
Our plan with krypto, for us will still invest in krypto, because seeing the future crypto development is very good we hold, so we still use krypto for a long time.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I will hold most of cryptocoins for long time. I think is better to hold your coins. I think crypto will not die because is a very fast and easy option to make payments every day.
Activity: 70
This time is a time to study, select a few high-quality currencies, really serious projects, and do it for a long time. In the hope that it seems to me in the future the course will grow, and we will restore our position. You do not need to sell everything now when everything is low!
Activity: 70
My plans is to invest more in different cryptocurrencies and hold them for few weeks or month. The best option for me now is to keep hodling my crytos because I have a firm belief that cryptos has come to stay and it's future potentials is second to none in fact I have come across people who are hodling there cryptos as a pension which I belief is a good investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
My plan is really simile: buy good and promising coins And hold them for more than 3 years hoping that they Will have a good rise
Activity: 63
My plans are just simple and that is to hold and to buy more. I want to get some extra income so that I can earn more while I'm working and investing at the same time. Crypto will keep growing and growing and it will definitely be in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I really like to use crypto currency. I want the sphere of crypto currency to be implemented in all countries.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
I will invest in large quantities. I never thought I would leave crypto. I'm sure crypto will continue to grow and stay afloat.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I joined the cryptocurrency market in order to earn money to buy a car to buy a house. I will always invest in the encryption market because I think there are too many opportunities to make money here!
Activity: 93
In my opinion, crypto world has two very important functions, that can be used as a technology that allows us especially in the field of transactions and can also be used as fields for investing. the two things make me have fun every day. For me, I will invest for my life in financial terms and I will survive with a good coin for the development of this world crypto so that the world of crypto will be able to survive in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The cryptocurrency has a promising future, the technologies associated with the blockchain will continue to develop in the future, introducing itself into all sectors of our daily life, so i will support, advertise and invest in cryptocurrencies. I always follow the news of the crypto market and try to buy more new coins having their own blockchain.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
For me I plan to invest into crypto currency, when I make enough money, I will collect the fiats and go and invest it into real world business then i will be my own boss and manage my own business .
Pages:
Jump to: