Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 63. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
cryptocerrency will survive,look at how ether grew in value and became they next coin to look out for,cryptocurrecy future is very bright,they statics shows that crypto will escalate,is better you buy and  hold  now.
Activity: 126
I'll wait until bitkoin sinks to the very bottom. Some say that the course can survive below 4000$. And then I'll see what happens to the market. Buys until, of course, the most unprofitable business
Activity: 44
I think that in this volatile market, it is extremely important to continue with due diligence if you want to continue with cryptocurrency, whether it be the conventional kinds (BTC, ETH) or the much less traditional kinds Smiley

There are so many ICOs nowadays that we really must screen them carefully.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
In the near future, it is not my intention to sell an active from my portfolio, so I adhere to the hodl strategy. I think that after the current falls the market will again grow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
My plan with Bitcoin is simple,  I try to increase my stash as the market take a dive in price of bitcoin from time to time.  Bitcoin price behaviour could be erratic and that's why you must position yourself to take advantage  of these prices in order to have more Bitcoin 
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
When i see that i will profit i'll just sell it as soon as i get my stakes if not, then will continue to hodl it as long as possible. right now there are so many coins on my wallet that currently has no value.
Activity: 23
Currently, I’m aware of BitNautic’ ICO. They are introduces a digital currency (BitNautic Coin or BTNC) and deploys blockchain technology along with smart contracts to support fast and transparent transactions. Recently they even partenered with tech giant IBM which inspires even more confidence to invest in the project. Everything on their website is clear and relevant thereby maintaining utmost transparency. To know more about BitNautic visit: BitNautic ICO - Blockchain Shipping
Dakuce is a powerful and secured cryptocurrency exchange which is currently trending everywhere. It is formed by the top tier block chain enthusiasts and is anticipated to be the best cryptocurrency exchange among competition. The project seems to not just live up to the customer expectations but surpasses them. After studying the white paper, and the exchange prototype, I can tell that Dakuce is a feature-rich exchange that has all best and some advanced features of top exchanges. A top notch exchange which is a combined effort of block chain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors; this platform has the capability of processing millions of transactions per second.
Activity: 45
i think crypto will still exist until 20 year ahead, so i will not crypto and continue make invest and trade everyday until its actually banned by our government.

As for now, cryptos are going down so I will just hold first my coins to save as it raises soon cause I do believe in it. I will also buy some more coins because of its market value then hold it and wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 58
i think crypto will still exist until 20 year ahead, so i will not crypto and continue make invest and trade everyday until its actually banned by our government.

Activity: 196
My plans for crypto volutes, it's to earn without investing and just to keep them in different coins, since I did not hold it, I did not lose anything, so it's all my job to eat, long and hard
Activity: 44
 I'm just waiting for its value to increase. I'm also considering investment in some ICOs like the one I'm campaigning right now. Also I'm looking to buy more ethereum and other altcoins in the market. After I have some significant profit, thats the time I'm going to exchange it for fiat. Of course crypto will survive.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
My plans regarding my crypto is to hold it. .I will hold it and hope i will get profit. Also i will participate in bounties to increase my profit and maybe from time to time i will invest in some coins. Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
My personal plan for cryptocurrency is to keep what I have already bought , but I chose carefully, there are shitcoins Cool. As new promising startups appear, I plan to buy their tokens on the exchange. If something will grow in price, I will partially sell (50-70%) and increase my savings in bitcoin and ether.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I'll buy a coin when the price is down like this, and then I'll sell it when the price is going up.
Then I will buy another coin to invest, and that will make me a big profit. Hope everything works out as I expected. So I can get a big profit.

This strategy will work only if you are a professional trader. Otherwise you will lose all your money. Buying the deep and trying to sell higher is not an investment strategy, it is speculation. So, the best things you can do: 1. invest in good ICOs; 2. buy strong coins from top of the market top and hold them for several years. This is investment strategies, but it is only my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 42
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
Yes,My plan is to keep holding from now on because the price are still falling.when the price is going up that's the to sell it. I still believe that crypto will continue growth and worldwide accepted.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent

Will crypto survive?

1) Yes, I plan to keep investing. I am late to this and would like to compensate this with future investments.

2) I will leave everything in crypto and I do not plan to sell any soon.

3) No one can answer this correctly but based on past trends and performance, it should do good.
Activity: 294

Will crypto survive?

I'll buy a coin when the price is down like this, and then I'll sell it when the price is going up.
Then I will buy another coin to invest, and that will make me a big profit. Hope everything works out as I expected. So I can get a big profit.
Activity: 154
My plan with my crypto currency is holding, I try not to sell anything. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token

Will crypto survive?
I'd probably be holding until the market starts to recover for good which I wthink would happen at the end of this year. It will be surely sometimes tempting to sell especially if the market value is continuously falling. That is why patience is a huge thing. The loss during the dumps are potential which should be known by the investors because it is only the value that is falling not the amount of your holding
Activity: 210
Plans for crypto-currencies? I very much believe that crypto-currencies will not just remain such a means of speculation, I very much hope that all the same, the crypto-currencies will grow into something very interesting and fair and no one this time will not take the wheel, because it does not exist. But if they try to control, then the crypto-currencies are decentralized.
Pages:
Jump to: