Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 65. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Many of which I will plan, one of which I will play trading and will buy coins that listed the coins are good value. we can get more profit, invest one of them. we can earn more profits in crypto currency, the more clever we look for opportunities we will also get many benefits.
Activity: 168
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

Certainly I will hold the crypto that I have. At a time when prices are declining like this it is better to hold it and wait until the price returns to normal. Soon the price of crypto will return to its track and will certainly rise slowly.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
I will join the bounty and be bounty hunter, all of good bounty I will join it and the bounty or reward from it I will use to develop my business so i will make benefit from it more and more after I change it into real asset that others can use it
so far I just keep altcoin until the price increases. selling it now is far from my plan. maybe trading better in increasing the number of coins, but, for now I do not want to take big risks. so holding it until the price increases is pretty good.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
Partly work on short-term investments, thereby covering losses, and then either withdraw to Fiat or transfer to strengthen the number of more top coins. Another way may be the company's bounty, so I think it's not necessary to wait for a bull trend to create it for yourself.
Activity: 126

Certainly to increase my cryptocurrency investment by as much as possible to become faster becoming one of the billionaires like my senior colleagues. I can not imagine if all that happened quickly became a young millionaire.
Activity: 154
I've sold some of my coins, and I'm having a huge loss. By having a little coin now, I'll hold it and hope someday the price will go up, at least be able to return a little money I have. Now is actually the right time to buy instead of selling.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250

Will crypto survive?

My plan is just to invest more on cryptocurrency because I would want my earnings to continue growing. There is no easier way and better opportunity of gaining a good profit than cryptocurrency so I would always choose it as a way of earning. I would still continue joining in bounty campaigns to earn more as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I am sure that the crypto currency will continue to survive, it is seen from more and more parties are doing technological renewal to compete to create tokens or coins in crypto. Crypto currency also has a good chance of success in the future. This makes me sure to stay on the circle of crypto currency. My future plan for this crypto currency, I will continue to invest in crypto currency. Part of the profits from this crypto currency investment, I will use to invest in the real world, such as gold investment and property investment. I do this to avoid losses if something bad happens to the crypto currency.
Activity: 73
Now I hope to hold out until the market comes out of the red zone. sell now means to admit your losses and I would like to delay this moment as far as possible. I am optimistic that the current nightmare will not last long.
Activity: 700

Will crypto survive?

My plan right now just keep holding my coin/token as long term investment. I will not selling my coin/token minimum end this years and some coin I will hold it for more than 3years. I am believe cryptocurrency is long term investment and I am believe crypto will survive and become more bigger
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Invest in different project that I can see that have potential in the end and trade it once the market is doing good. If we want an easy money you go to trading. Once the market is all green all the coins that you have also increase its value so you got all the money. Mostly the newbie when the market go red they start to sell or trade their coins in a lower value and that’s the time that you can buy as long as you can see that the coin has potential in the end.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
for now my focus is to raise capital to benefit from bounty campaign. and most likely later I will open a business from what I've got. hopefully it can be done
Activity: 182
Merit: 5

Will crypto survive?
I do not know what happens in the future, will I survive in the crypto world? Because I am currently focusing on getting long-term assets for the sustainability of my survival
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I buy low and sell high though I love how the cryptocurrency works even it is unstable and the technology it brought to ease our online payment transaction, I don't hold coin for too long because I don't want my portfolio goes to red days but if I am sure the coin is very promising then I don't mind holding it for few years.
My plan is to buy more potential coin and take long term investment until it will regulates higher prices and bounceback at current price to earned good profits. I believe there's a right time to adopt crypto nationwide so I better to prefer to involve and hodl .
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
I buy low and sell high though I love how the cryptocurrency works even it is unstable and the technology it brought to ease our online payment transaction, I don't hold coin for too long because I don't want my portfolio goes to red days but if I am sure the coin is very promising then I don't mind holding it for few years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110

Will crypto survive?

Personally, i plan to hold for a long time. I believe that people have yet to realize crypto's true value. When the day comes that i believe the value of crypto is realized then i will surely cash out some money to fiat but i will then also be using crypto to pay for my daily expenses. I will not need to cash out everything because crypto has value in the real world.
Activity: 280
We know that price of bitcoin is volatile and i think the best way to do with my crypto coins is to hold and wait for the price to go high before selling it to have a big profit and to avoid losing my money.
Activity: 78
Buy many altcoins and hope they will fly on july to desember
If the price not fly
I will hold til fly
But if bitcoin still dropped i will cutloss it and stop trading

Yes, i will hold if it is low price and wait for maybe next month or until december if will rise the price. Patient is the key to be able to make your crypto bigger.
Activity: 154
Yes, of course, I will try to survive for this crypto is still there. I am trying to get the results of the project follows the ICO. The results obtained are certainly I will use for investment in Altcoin.
Activity: 151
Buy many altcoins and hope they will fly on july to desember
If the price not fly
I will hold til fly
But if bitcoin still dropped i will cutloss it and stop trading
Pages:
Jump to: