Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 64. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
This time is a time to study, select a few high-quality currencies, really serious projects, and do it for a long time. It is not a matter of short-term speculation, but it is still necessary to keep a watchful eye, because the development here is not the same, and it is often surprising Smiley Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
My plan in my crypto is to hold them until they reached my target price. Then buy back at the dip and sell again once Im satisfied on the profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
My plan is, I will develop my cryptocurrency well. I will invest with the crypto I have, and I will also trade in this year, hopefully my plan is better than last year to develop the crypto I have. I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will change the world and become a world need in the future.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
My plans in cryptocurrency is to buy lots of electronic coin which haves a small market value and HODL.
Through this I can be able to earn lots of income in easiest and most convenient way.
Activity: 98
first my plans of my crypto coins is for saving's for the future of my children,thats why i hold some of my portfolio as an investment and second i plan to keep investing,until there's still cryptocurrency investment run into this world,thirds i have a plan to change some of my crypto profit,into fiat to support my daily needs and wants and lastly,i still believe that cryptocurrency will survive and continue its legacy towards to the next  generation.
Activity: 100
My plan with my crypto currency is holding, I try not to sell anything. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better.
Activity: 33
I will wait for new rise wave, sell btc/eth and buy alts that still would be low, then I will sell alts when it follows btc/eth in moon rise. After that it will be time to secure 50% in fiat and live without any needs Smiley

I will try that too, since crypto currency has a risk specially in investing, I will try to hold whats my wallet have and sell coins that has no potential, it is simply eliminating the useless coins My plans in crypto depends on the market itself and the price of the coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

My plans are very clear i do both short and long term trading.I have been holding my investment for last 8 months still i am in profit from my crypto basket but i am expecting more return over my investment.Now a days market is under dip period and prices are low reasonable to invest in your favorite coins at low rates.I dont have any plan to exchange my crypto with fiat and to leave.Crypto is game of patience.Yup crypto is still surviving despite may govt intruding,FUD, ban etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
well my plan is to hold all my cryptocurrency as long as possible
but sometimes I sell some of my investments if they reach very well
and then I buy other altcoins again)
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
crypto will stay i believe, so my plan is to hold until next few years and make a good money out of it. Yes, not all crypto will stay, but some good FA will always have a place in our space of crypto.
Activity: 308
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
I will continue to hold the coins I have and buy in more potential ones. They will be ok for a long time and they will also survive in the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
of course I will use my crypto currency for investment and trading, if I need money then I will sell it but if the market price is down then I will hold it and wait until the price goes up so I will get profit
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
My plan to hold my coins till, they don't reach on their previous high. And i am also buying more valuable coins at current market price because market is very down from its high and soon they will rise again.
I definitely sell some of my coins for fiat, whenever i will have requrement of urgent money, and that time it does not matter what is the price of coin. And also i can not leave crypto because i know that one day this crypto industry will fulfilling my all dreams.
Crypto industries future is far bright and it will survive long term because it will used in future, for the all types of transaction and also for buying everything.
Activity: 490
I do not have a specific strategy in crypto. What I do is just looking for a bounty campaign, dqn if possible I will join in the campaign. All I do is flow like water.
Activity: 151
I will choose to hold my tokens for a long time. If I do not need to use these funds, I believe that the industry will have better development in the future. Therefore, holding them for a long time will allow me to obtain a lot of wealth in the future. I think this is a good investment.
Activity: 357
I do have a lot of plans about my own crypto currencies. but sometimes i need to use it for my everyday needs but when i do gain a plenty of it. im keeping some of it to hold and wait for the right opportunity to sell it or wait to have a good value on the market. because those crypto currencies that im holding i do believe those coins have a lot of potential to have a good value in the future.
Activity: 168
I just started and presently what I’m doing is, I’m accumulating which I will accumulate till the end of the year. December is when I will know what to do with the money because I will be selling off by December, then convert to cash. Would get back into the market when the time is right
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Crypto currency will survive until there are people who interested to work. I will hold my token until the market price are totally stable and keep working to earn more coin/token into my own future.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
my plan is to invest in good coins and ICOs for long term and short term.and i do some bounties to earn some extra money.my target is to collect more than 50 BTC within 2-3 years.then i can start my own business in my country.but i never leave crypto because this is my changing point of my life.and i don't think crypto gonna end.because lot of people into crypto and blockchain technology.lets think positive about future and keep investing
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I will join the bounty and be bounty hunter, all of good bounty I will join it and the bounty or reward from it I will use to develop my business so i will make benefit from it more and more after I change it into real asset that others can use it
so far I just keep altcoin until the price increases. selling it now is far from my plan. maybe trading better in increasing the number of coins, but, for now I do not want to take big risks. so holding it until the price increases is pretty good.
If you don't need cash then holding is really better to do while the value still cheap and corrections still ongoing, I also have my alts inside my wallet and I'm not looking at it for a while, I know that with this continuos downfall of Bitcoin the value of my holdings is also decreasing, better to let everything inside my wallet and be back when the green market bounce back.
Pages:
Jump to: