Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 66. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
My plan is to keep most coins / tokens simple if i believe in the project.
The rest i will trade in bitcoin and ethereum.

To keep several tokens of different projects, you either need to have iron nerves or not watch the course change. After all, often even in a good project the rate can very quickly fall or grow, what to do at such times is not clear, I do not have enough nerves and patience!
Activity: 200
Merit: 0
My plan is to deduce 50% in Fiat and 50% to invest in top projects
Activity: 196
If you are already engage in the world of crypto, its hard to forget about it. It is already part of my daily life and I will still continue until there is no crypto. This is not only an extra oncome but I am amazed with this new technology. I want to see some more good ICO projects and technologies.
Activity: 126
The plan is to some day be knowledgeable enough to launch or influence a project that will solve the worlds problem of poverty,hunger and disease.Money is not the ultimate goal for me.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
it depends on how crypto on future
if crypto is still alive on future I will hold, but if many ppl dont believe anymore on crypto, i will leave too
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
For a couple of years, I definitely bullish on crypto and will invest in different niches of crypto like ICO, masternodes, trading and cryptofunds. Now we have a good opportunity to increase our savings, and I believe we wouldn't have possibility like this till end of our days, so we should use it as hard as we can.
regarding the possibilities with the help of crypto currency, this is what you correctly said. Until now, such a chance had no one, because everyone worked hard and got only a penny for it. But the crypto currency gives a very big chance to become financially independent.
Activity: 476
Crypto Currencies will never disappear. They deeply infiltrate in our life. As I did it before I will trade till the crypto currencies lose volatility.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
Awards for the bounty will be integrated into promising projects! During this time, many coins will grow!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
 My plans are to hold some of potential cryptocurrencies  like Cardano ( ADA ) ,TRAXIA (TMT ), TRON TRX and Ethereum because I believe that these cryptocurrencies have good potentials and will surely be very successful in the future.
Activity: 140
For a couple of years, I definitely bullish on crypto and will invest in different niches of crypto like ICO, masternodes, trading and cryptofunds. Now we have a good opportunity to increase our savings, and I believe we wouldn't have possibility like this till end of our days, so we should use it as hard as we can.
Activity: 84
At this stage, I don't plan to invest more. I have some Eth and altcoin, which I think is valuable. I will hold them for a long time. Besides, I will continue to participate in the airdrop and bounty programs  which may be a way that I am interested in getting tokens now.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
some of which I will do, first studying cryptocurrecy more deeply I see opportunities from here, technologies that can easily be applied to all nations of the world,  start to learn invest and trading all aspects that can give knowledge to me.
Activity: 70
Me and most investors consider taking a moderate exposure on tangled scenarios except if evident chance materializes, for instance some token.
Activity: 518
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
Given that the market at this moment is still struggling to completely recover, holding i think is the best thing to do yet. Wait until the market starts to increase in krder to earn bigger profit than now. Investing would also be a good thing to do since the market value of most cryptos are still low. Whenever the market is falling, the loss of profit is just partial so selling is obviously not a solution at times like this. Surely, after a couple of more months, things will be better so just be patient.
Activity: 98
My plan with my crypto currency is holding, I try not to sell anything. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Of course crypto is the way to go and its not gonna go anywhere with all the regulations and stuff being made for it. I plan on staying in this industry because when cryptos go mainstream we are gonna see many of the cryptos skyrocket.
copper member
Activity: 98
Crypto is here stay. This simply because it has been widely accepted and proven to solve real-life problems. As it wings keeps spreading, so as its numerous opportunities. There is more to unleash in the crypto world.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
For now, I only have plan to save my coins on crypto. I don't want to sell them all out after the distribution. I have learnt the information around this. Many people suggest to sell. But I myself will hold it for better future investment. For, I'm sure that this coin will be more valuable in the future.
Activity: 294
My plan is to keep most coins / tokens simple if i believe in the project.
The rest i will trade in bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
For some coins that have good products and platform, I will keep them for the long-time future. For the altcoins that are good for trading, i will keep them for trading. And for some reasons, I will also search for the promising ICO to invest. That is simple. However, they are possibly to change based on the condition and the terms in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: