Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 68. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
My plans can only envy, but today people still do not quite understand what can be done with the help of crypto-currencies, but I think that in the near future people will necessarily understand what's what.
Activity: 361
Now I hope I can persist until the market comes out of the red area. Selling now means acknowledging your losses, and I want to delay it as late as possible. I am not optimistic about my current nightmares.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I plan to keep investing in bitcoin as I deem it fit and sensible to do so! I am a bitcoin maximalist and I believe bitcoin will eventually take over the world of finances so, there is no reason for me to change my bitcoin to fiat!
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
My plan is that I will stay on crypto, make a trade and look for a good campaign for profit. I will cash out when I need it, especially for urgent needs. I will not leave crypto because I think crypto will last for a long time, I have to take this chance before it's over.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
My plans for crypto currency is that i hold my all coins for next 2-3 years as this market is growing and many new people entering in this market because this market have lot of potentials and a very small part of globe has participation in this market.
Activity: 98
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
My plan for crypto is to hodl until the market recover, when it does I will trade some of the profits for FIAT to try to recover my initial investment; the rest I will reinvest it in good projects at the moment. I do not see selling all my crypto for FIAT, I will always hold crypto as one of my assets. Crypto has a lot of potential, it is just matter of time to get mainstream and when it does the profits would be huge for the holders, so holding my coins is my plan.
Activity: 126
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
I want to find a coin and see it become a giant in the next few years.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294

Will crypto survive?
Yes, I plan to continue investing in crypto and money in crypto I will use half of it for my venture capital. So if someday crypto cannot survive, I still have savings for my future. But even then I really believe that crypto can survive until whenever.

But still we can't exactly tell when so better for everyone like us that thinks ahead of time. Of course we should be thinking logically so we can assure a good future for our family and from the money that we get here feels like we're so bless to know this amazing invention at this early stage. So use it wisely and utilize every single of it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Will crypto survive?
Yes, I plan to continue investing in crypto and money in crypto I will use half of it for my venture capital. So if someday crypto cannot survive, I still have savings for my future. But even then I really believe that crypto can survive until whenever.
Activity: 277
At this point I am monitoring the market and holding my cryptocurrencies until they start increasing and generating good profit. At the same time I am looking for some good ICO projects to join too.
Activity: 196
Don't have much so far. But planning to invest more this time as the price is low and a good opportunity to invest. Hodl it until the end of the year and only will decide if will stiil hodl or sell. Presently, my target is earn more by joining bounty campaign and buy some parts of my extra income for additional investment. I believed in the future of crypto and I support it.
Activity: 70
Hold them until they make profits I would prefer as most suitable. Now I'm just looking for some projects to participate in airdrops of since I have nothing to invest Grin Found some: Bitupper, EOS, Cardano since they make crypto friendly for ordinary people like me who is not that professional in crypto
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
Set some plans like this investment is very important. If it could materialize our primary goal is certainly gain much. With the many advantages and we became a very rich of course we will last longer in crypto. And this has already become a major job everyday living.
Activity: 2
I just entered this market and held some coins at the suggestion of friends. Unfortunately, the market conditions have not been very good. I try to hold back and not sell it. I hope that my long-term holding can bring surprises.
Activity: 168
plan? Or imagine? This plan may not be realized. But my goal is to become richer and lead myself to a better material life. This is the purpose of investment. If the investment is not this, then he may be too rich. Everyone needs money. In fact, the first person who invented the banknote was invincible. . Hundreds of years have controlled humans. Conducive to the ruling class. Let the ruling class become very rich.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
my Cryptocurrecy plan will invest heavily in BTC and ETH to earn a great deal in the future.
Activity: 448
There is a 1K scenario, to clean up shitcoins. Nobody wants to hear it, and nobody wishes it (except those holding fiat), but it is an open possibility.Also, the expected "proper retracement", never happened, an lot of people missed the gains waiting it to happen. Also Whales who are yet to come are wishing lowest prices possible, and they have means to manipulate the market.
I wish all this is not true, especially when we take the price of mining Bitcoin into consideration, but caution is needed.
Activity: 19
My plan with my crypto currency is holding, I try not to sell anything. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
I have repeated many times to family & friends that I seek complete financial independence. I am planning to buy myself wealth from real world, and have my own business, private life.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Right now, I'm planning to hold my coin for a while until the market stops correcting itself. I'm just waiting for its value to increase. I'm also considering investment in some ICOs like the one I'm campaigning right now. Also I'm looking to buy more ethereum and other altcoins in the market. After I have some significant profit, thats the time I'm going to exchange it for fiat. Of course crypto will survive.

As I have got already many good altcoins (and Bitcoins as well), I am planning to hold them. Sometimes I make day trading but the part of my cryptocurrencies is not touched ever. I will buy even more alts these days.
Pages:
Jump to: