Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 69. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Of course, obtaining financial freedom in the future, like most people. Whether swapping with fiat any time soon or in the long run I think it depends on the crypto situation itself.
Activity: 84
I will join the bounty and be bounty hunter, all of good bounty I will join it and the bounty or reward from it I will use to develop my business so i will make benefit from it more and more after I change it into real asset that others can use it

I will invest it until goes up and buy a house preferably built a small grocery store.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I have plan with crypto to contonue working for crypto forever until crypto was gone, I have take more benefit for invest my money on crypto. I can’t leave crypto for anything reason and always to keep and buy ccrypto, many people was success by crypto and they can buy car, house and many more from crypto they can get, the same with me. I can buy everything by participated at crypto and more advantages I got from crypto.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Im old in crypto currency and until now i keep buying altcoins and coins. Whether I hold or sell, but my money will circulate and gain profit. But off course i use some for my personal need. Enough withdrawal that fit for thing i need to buy. Remain a fund to use in trading, investment and do a little bounty to earn free token.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
if you understand well what is happening now on the crypto currency, you can understand that there is a 2 wave of falling prices. now you can buy several different coins, which having a fairly low price, but high growth prospects. I have not decided for myself what I will buy now.
Activity: 112
If you are already engaged in the world of crypto and its hard to forget about it. It is already part of my daily life and I will still continue. This is not only an extra income but I am intrigued with this new technology. I want to see some more good projects come into existence in this industry.
Activity: 149
Yes, of course, I will try to survive for this crypto is still there. I am trying to get the results of the project follows the ICO. The results obtained are certainly I will use for investment in Altcoin. Although for the current market prices are going through the lowest. Actually, this can be used to purchase coins.
Activity: 155
I don't know why I have to leave crypto . Crypto is becoming a part of our life .
Activity: 141
I'm new to crypto, but I think I'll be more and more involved in investing and trading on exchanges . Every day crypto becomes more popular
Activity: 58
good day everyone.. my plans in crypto is still the same.. I wont leave crypto and live like yesterday.. crpto change the shape of monetary system in the world as it change my life and other peoples lives.. from zero became a hero of their family that support their daily need.. I don't know in some place but here in asia where dollars is too high. that effect a drastic change in our lives.. ill hold whatever that is low.. and ill sell whatever that is high.. ill buy what is low and sell to its peak and repeat.. but the main point here sirs/maam I wont leave crypto.. and as my plea for all of the people reading this.. you wont be here if your not trusting crypto to change our lives.. better stay on track I know that were in deep right now.. but sooner or later were going to soar high as an eagle.. don't leave crypto.. God bless us all and thank you so much..
Activity: 168
My plan is to continue investing in crypto, thanks to trading and investing I can earn money
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Every day the crypto community gets bigger and bigger , I think crypto will never die
Activity: 273
Of course, I will continue to invest. I like doing this . I'm not gonna quit . You can always make money on this
Activity: 224
No one knows what will happen in the future with this crypto. While crypto is still promising to invest, I will continue to do so, and I also want to trade. Crypto will continue to survive if the crypto community continues to struggle to use it, and crypto will continue to survive if each of the coin industry to improve the quality of its coins to attract more interested investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

Perhaps investing in crypto can not only be done in an instant time, as it will not seem to find its true purpose.

Of course I believe crypto will still be available for a very long time, and we will benefit from it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

when i see the cryptocurrencies is a good investments opportunities
i will always to keep investing in cryptocurrencies my friend
i think if a lot of people still believe in crypto, this will make cryptocurrency survive and even more
regards
Activity: 154
It's quite simple
>cash out
>buy a house, rent it out
>use money to invest in crypto
>next bull run, cash out and buy another home
>rinse and repeat
Activity: 255
Yes, I intend to continue to invest, but I will not borrow money to invest in bitcoin, I believe encryption will develop very well in recent years.
Activity: 45
Right now, I'm planning to hold my coin for a while until the market stops correcting itself. I'm just waiting for its value to increase. I'm also considering investment in some ICOs like the one I'm campaigning right now. Also I'm looking to buy more ethereum and other altcoins in the market. After I have some significant profit, thats the time I'm going to exchange it for fiat. Of course crypto will survive.
Activity: 33
what I do with my cryptocurrency in the future is use it to open a business so I have income for the future.

I have similar opinion. However, I will hold most of the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: