Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 76. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Will keep crypto coin that i haven't take profit on them which are below their ATH the moment they touch their ATH i will take some profit if am satisfied with the profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
While cryptocurrencies are just beginning to develop and gain momentum. They will live long enough so that everyone can still invest in them. And if you are afraid to take risks, then the cryptocurrency is definitely not for you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
My plan is simple especially for bitcoin. Hold for as long as you can. That is my strategy as regards bitcoin and quality altcoin. Holding has been profitable for me. I don't intend to trade all of my coin though i do trade some.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The industry has demonstrated extremely high volatility, and many market participants have yet to fully understand the risks involved. We believe that Goldman will deal with these issues by limiting cryptocurrency market making services to just a handful of clients to start.
Activity: 238
Holding is the only option I have at this time because holding can give the best profit in the future and I am holding most of my favorite altcoins and have no plans to sell soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
First my plan is to keep crypto. I am confident that there will be an incredible and uncontrollable growth after overcoming a certain threshold in the cryptocurrency capitalization. which will be impossible to stop at the initial stage. Also, I have the second plan, to invest in ICO, but this will be after gaining experience in bounty field
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I plan to reinvest in the main coins (btc and most in eth) that I have and buy a little bit of altcoins  Grin
Activity: 177
I will not stop to invest on crypto currency. It can change one life totally. Whatever coin you have just hold because the price of all coin is low in the market. Just hold it to get more profit and be patience, surely the market will grow up again.
Activity: 294
As long as there is a demand for crypto currency, I will continue to invest. In the hope that it seems to me in the future the course will grow, and we will restore our position. You do not need to sell everything now when everything is low!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
No matter how long you hold your coin or token, you will still exchange into fiat, because the future can either be near or far. Selling is dependent on the situations in the market. I hold when i feel i should hold and i exchange when it is time, but my selling does not make crypto to end. Crypto is here to stay and there is a great future ahead. So i am not yet seeing an end to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Plans for crypto-currencies? I very much believe that crypto-currencies will not just remain such a means of speculation, I very much hope that all the same, the crypto-currencies will grow into something very interesting and fair and no one this time will not take the wheel, because it does not exist. But if they try to control, then the crypto-currencies are decentralized.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
what ever coins  i hodl i will sell the coins for next coming alt coin season and then hodl the rest of coins for next pump season
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
I plant to hold some of potential bitcoin and altcoins like NEO and Ethereum because I believe that crpto will survive. I will only exchange my cryptocurrency in fiat if I need money for basic needs and keep all my investment in cryptocurrency to avoid such inflation in fiat money.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 603
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
This type of crypto currencies like btc,ETH are soon going to be part of digital payments across the world and prices will be high so hodling for long term is one part of my strategy as crypto market will survive long as it is based upon the latest technology of internet which is safe and secure like fiat transactions.Investing at this time can be beneficial as prices are low and when market pumps you will automatically get gains and else trading small coins for short period in need of cash is other half of my plans.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
My plan with my cryptocurrency is to hold them and be patient. Wait, until the times comes that I earned from them. So in investment it is very important that we have the money intended for our daily use. We should not put our budget money to any investment. We may force to pull them out if our budget turns low.

What you can do if the coin you hold going down for a long time, to time you can't suffer and cut loss  Grin I think we need diversified our income by doing many business on this market  Wink
Activity: 154
I keep on investing, I keep on taking profits I keep doing research on good coin because I believe crypto is here to stay, the next revolution to change the world technologically and financially
Activity: 294
The cryptocurrency market is very young and for several years it will grow and develop further. Therefore, I see the sense to buy crypto in the future and participate in the ICO as far as possible. I am confident that despite all the risks, the cryptocurrency sector will remain the most profitable for investment.
This is the same thought process as me. The market is still so young and there is still a lot of room for growth to be done which means there is so much more money to be made from the market. I am holding onto the coins I already have and waiting for better prices but while doing that I am also buying into the market when I see price dips because there is so much money to be made
Activity: 364
As the way it looks now, I am planning to hold my coins that I earned recently, for now. Since Bitcoin is still in a green, and the altcoins are following through the trend, it might give us the big profit that we can get. So, selling it is not an option for now.

I am planning to exchange my crypto in fiat once Bitcoin reach another all-time high. Since if it reached another all-time high, altcoins might follow through and might get a tremendous increase in price. Exchanging is part of my plan, but leaving crypto is not.

Will crypto survive?
Of course, it will. Cryptocurrencies will stand the test of time, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum. Although, ETH might get ahead of Bitcoin in a few years.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

i think crypto will survive in our world because it is decentralized.
of course i planned to keep investing in crypto and not gonne leave it because i can make incomes from it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
it would be stupid not to invest, but you need to know which crypto money you will invest, which will make a lot of money in the long run
Pages:
Jump to: