Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 75. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

Man, you have asked the questions that interest most of us as I can guess. Yes, the crypto will survive. No, I am not planning to exchange my altcoins and Bitcoins to get fiat. I both hold and invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I plan to wait for the opportunity to sell some of the coins for $ 20,000, after which I will invest these funds in the development of my business.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Let other doubt if they are. I will HODL until I reach my desired amount to be satisfied and successful. I have no doubt in cryptocurrency. As long as we are here moving the market and pushing this oppurtunity with others to achieve our goals.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The good and promising cryptocurrency is better to keep or hodl for the investment.
look for the trusted altcoin with low price and make profits when the price is higher and higher, I will do trading for some altcoins.
Then, analyze more and more about the coin market to get big rewards or profits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I keep on investing more for the future, taking profits as at when necessary, seldomly day trade, holding for a long term  and retire plan the retirement around the next revolution
Activity: 504
for current crypto is very promising. invest continuously on crypto is not necessarily a disadvantage. Moreover, the longer the devotees are getting bigger and it makes good crypto for long-term investment.
Activity: 329
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

I believe that the crypto economy will live first of all. I am actively interested in the crypto now and I am out of cash when I need it. this will keep going like this for a few more years Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Blockchain is future, crypto is part of it. Why leave? I believe in crypto and expect it will go huge in future. I still keep trading and investing on crypto. It will survive, don't worry about that.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

Will crypto survive?

Im not and expert about cryptocurrency But im following Cryptos since mid 2014 and base on my experiences cryptocurrencies is continue growing and no indication of slowdown ive been encountered bitcoin slowdown in 4 years but not really that huge lets see bitcoin devalued in months but when it recovers its value is increasing 4 times or higher than its previous value! for me thats normal in 4 years and nothing strange about it. as of now im Hodling 32 different tokens/coins and im not interested to sell it.for the question if crypto will survive my answer is definately yes no doubt because blockchain is future and the future is already here.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Will crypto survive?
I am waiting for my first salary to invest in ICX and NEO. The current project will bring me a great deal of capital to execute my strategy.
I intend to invest long term in ICX. Because every month I can get interest from coin holdings. This is a bargain for lovers to hold. The price of ICX will rise sharply in the future, and with that you will have an interest in holding them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
If ever I earn enough I'm planning to continue to join in any bounty program and I'm starting to make an investment in crypto then I want to open a small business I hope all my plans came true.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
I believe that trying to time the market is gambling...this is the worst market to try and time out perfect entry points. With that being said, I buy/sell coins, but have never cashed to fiat yet... I plan to hold long term as I got into this because of the technology & would hate to be out of it when real mass adoption happens.
Activity: 364
my plan with cryptocurrency is the hodlding of the coins that i have until the price increases and gives me a lot profit. after I get what I want, I will buy a lot of coins at a relatively low price but quality and have an experienced team of developers.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
My plans are just simple and that is to hold and to buy more. I want to get some extra income so that I can earn more while I'm working and investing at the same time. Crypto will keep growing and growing and it will definitely be in the future.
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
My plans are simple in this cryptocurrency, the goal is all to get the promising profits.
First is buying the low price altcoin and then sell it when the price rises 30% and more.
Holding the stable altcoin to be the long-investment and HODL.
I believe that cryptocurrency will last longer, much longer than we thought because it is now as the sporadic around the world.
I will leave some my money for offline investment. But, I will always keep some of this cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
My plan is to make some money to secure a higher level of life. The second part is for investments (preferably long-term) that I will let it be there to have some fun  Grin. Even though I have not put there a high amount. Actually, I will be happy with everything but loss. People are usually choosing their goals, but when you have a space for “experiments”, setting them would be contraproductive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I do plan of holding the coins which might be useful in the future,take profits when the market is in bullish trend,buy from the bottom when it bleeds.That is the only thing that i am doing as of the moment because it seems the market is falling down once again,as the mew or myetherwallet has some issues most of the ethereum based coin are bleeding right now.If i am happy and ease with my earnigns probably i am going to invest to some traditional businesses.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102

Will crypto survive?

Prior to engaging in cryptocurrency, I was inspired by many testimonies and articles of bitcoin and altcoin investors on how cryptocurrency changes their lives.  That is the reason I  want to follow also their footstep and also believe that cryptocurrency is worthy of a long time investments.  Currently, I do have bitcoins, altcoins, and different tokens.  I understand that some of my crypto and token possession will become more valuable and grow exponentially in the future while some of them also became worthless. Meaning, there are cryptos who will surely survive in the future while there are also some cryptos who cannot survive

I planned to keep for a long time investment those cryptos I believe will play a great role in the future such as bitcoin and ether.  On the other hand, I convert some of my altcoins and tokens into the flat as the need arises.  But changing my crypto possession into flat does not mean that I have a plan to leave crypto.  I will never leave crypto because crypto gave a great impact on my life.
Activity: 238
At this time my plans are just to HOLD HOLD and HOLD because the market is moving up now and recovering good so selling now would not be a good decision so its best to hold and see the market rise.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

Will crypto survive?

I am planning to buy more crypto currency and hold until I teach my target. I believe that holding is the best choice that I can do now since the market has just started recovering. It would be helpful to wait until the last quarter of the year. I'll just exchange my crypto in fiat in due time.
Pages:
Jump to: