Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 73. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
I have plans and long-term investments in cryptocurrency, and I hope to increase my investment because I think investment in cryptocurrency is a new investment and has a very bright future,
of course crypto will survive to see the development and growth of late,
Activity: 182
Well, i want to make as more crypto as i can. Re-invest, gain more and use most of my earnings for real life activities. Basically, its a cycle cause whatever is been made in the crypto worl will br used in the fiat world and brought back into crypto.
Activity: 182
To hold long enough until it pays off Grin

Also to have a stake in the projects I actually believe in.
Activity: 68
In my opinion, seeing the crypto growth that has grown steadily until now, I say that crypto will survive. I will try to invest with some of my money on crypto. I am interested in investing because I see there are people who are successful with investing.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
I think crypto will last until the end of the world,,, crypto is the financial future of the world. Therefore I plan to work in support of ICO. I will collect the coins / tokens that I get, and will build a real business from crypto income. maybe i will make a personal business in addition to keep following the bounty.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I have many types of altcoins that includes bounty and airdrop coins and having bitcoin at the moment. I am not planning to sell my coins. I will wait another 1-2 year more to expect good ROI because I know coins value will increase gradually. I will convert my crypto to fiat after 2 years till then I would hold. I am a long term holder. This is booming industry and I am expecting it will survive for many years.
Activity: 532
I'm going to keep my coins until they grow a few times. When that happens, I will bring them to my needs. After all, cryptocurrency is the same money, and the money we use to achieve their goals.
Activity: 154
Well i have different plans for my different crypto currency. I only make my plans after much research i hold on to those i feel will do very well in the coming future and sell out the rest
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I will definitely sell some because I cannot be watching too many coins at the same time and for sure I will keep some coins with good prospects for the future
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
I am planning to keep on investing until I earn enough money. I am still in the process of earning capital and the safest way to earn is by joining bounty campaigns. I will use my rewards to invest on ETH and other alternate coins like minexcoin. I don't have any plan on converting my alts because I know that a lot of people will do that and it will be a great opportunity for me to invest since the price will be lower. I believe that crypto will survive because there are still upcoming alts and a lot of new investors are being drawn to bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
yes, I plan to keep it on investing, I also plan to exchange it to fiat once I earn enough profit from my altcoins.
crypto will surely survive, as long as there are investors like us, it will survive for sure.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

Will crypto survive?

Will i answer it one by one ,first my plans of my crypto coins is for saving's for the future of my children,thats why i hold some of my portfolio as an investment and second i plan to keep investing,until there's still cryptocurrency investment run into this world,thirds i have a plan to change some of my crypto profit,into fiat to support my daily needs and wants and lastly,i still believe that cryptocurrency will survive and continue its legacy towards to the next  generation.
Activity: 116
I see a great future for cryptocurrency, I change to Fiat only if necessary and only a small part. I only hope for growth and perspective!
Activity: 251
For my cryptocurrencies, I actually plan to hold a good number of them although in the next bull market I will sell a good portion of them and then wait for the prices to fall again and then I would buy into the market at lower prices. I think that there is a long way to go when it comes to cryptos and the possibilites so at any given time I am always holding a number of coins
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
I plan to keep investing to it and to earn money so that I can support myself financially, as of now, it serves as one of my source of income and it is very helpful for my financial needs. I will continue to get involved with crypto and still gain more knowledge about it so that I can have a better understanding about it. Crypto will survive as people still believes on it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
I plan to invest in crypto-currencies and I hope that their popularity will grow, and new and interesting projects will appear. Perspective crypto-currencies need to be kept, but also it is necessary to fix your profit - withdrawing cash into your account, because without them at the moment you can not do.
Activity: 169
Yes, I will continue to invest in money because I think there is still a lot of room for growth. I can make money in this industry. Why should I not invest in it?
Activity: 336
In the future, I still plan to trade in this market and deduce a part of the dollar, look for new promising projects in order to make profit as this market has only started to develop.
Activity: 658
I have a plan for the next 2 years about the investing in crypto  Smiley
this is a long-term investment and trading.
Activity: 490
Basically, I have some plans related to the crypto.
My plan is saving and hodling my altcoins that are good for the future investment. However, it doesn't mean that I will not sell them. I leave some promising coins for the future and I'm still trying to follow trading for some certain coins. The results of the trading itself will be used to buy other good altcoins (even the new listed from ICO) and also some for cash. Yeah, of course, besides making money in crypto, I also want to make certain offline business. It is simple.
I will think always that crypto will always exist and last longer through the end. Crypto will always survive because it is full of high technology.
Pages:
Jump to: