Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 74. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
my plan is to hold all my cryptocurrency as long as possible. Of course sometimes I sell some of my investments if they reach all my targets, and then I buy other altcoins, if I see that they have good potential for growth in the near future
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
Unfortunately very can be, given today's trends. Of course, global changes are coming, but the hope for luck is still warm.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
because now i didnt have something emergency , i try to hold as much as i can
try to add my portofolio with bounty and trading a little bit
but the most with holding
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
I still believe in crypto will provide benefits in the future so I will continue to invest in crypto because it has become my job,and also convert to fiat to meet the needs and for other businesses in the real world but will not leave crypto, and I think crypto will be hard to die even more developed in the future..
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency I believe has a great future for whosoever can be patient and consistent. I do not have any intention to leave cryptocurrency even if it is experiencing down turn for now. As regards the coins which are in my possession for now, I will keep holding them till their price appreciate so that I can do more investment with them. As I keep making more coins with cryptocurrency, I will convert some to fiat in order to meet my financial needs. However,  continuity of my investment  with cryotocurrency is non-negotiable irrespective of the values of coins in the market now because I believe it will soon get boosted.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I have excellent plans for 2018/19 on the crypto market. I'm going to constantly bribe the new ICO that will come out. I see big profits in this area
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I invest  in Ethereum and continue to save. To in the future earn even more.
Activity: 200
My plan for my crypto currency is to hold till my satisfaction, i don't buy to dump or for short term.and I'm even plan to buy more
Activity: 249
I'm going to keep following the road that I am on, a mix of holding, trading and investing.
No wonder that Warren Baffet so great investor. This is brilliant strategy and I can't say better. I do the same - holding, trading and investing. I think this is the best way to moveon crypto. I don't like to trade but sometimes when I saw that company didn't have news or progress I make a mark. Some time ago I'm checking again and if they didn't do anything good for company I'm selling coin. But this is not often. I prefer to hold coins and don't invest to hype or pump coins. I like when they grow organicly.

Activity: 448
My plan with my crypto currency is holding, I try not to sell anything. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better.
Activity: 209
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

Cryptocurrency will not die soon. I believe It will survive for a long time. Recently governments trying to move against cryptocurrencies. But I believe they will find a way to move along with cryptocurrencies. Yes, I keep investing in high potential projects. and I exchange my coins when I need money. But I will not leave crypto field
Activity: 189
I believe crypto will survive, hence i'm planning to keep investing in it and hold my coin for a very long time.
Crypto has a very great future as it is making the world more global and create a secret transactions.
Activity: 136
I am belive in crypto and i can hold my coins for at least next 1-2 years because I know that many countries are planing to regulation the crypto currencies, and if any positive news comeout after the G20 summit then it will pushup this market and this market can take a high jump.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
I will used it for trading in the future, but for now, my plan is to gather more token that later I can convert it ETH or Bitcoin, some I will hold, some I will sell to buy a computer, some I'll try to invest and try to used it in buying online...

I want to hold my token and wait until the right time to sell it comes,like if when bitcoin price will rise more and for my other token i want to trade it for my needs and not just mine but also to my family needs and by that it needs to change my token into fiat money and  if i have extra money to invest in crypto,i will invest it and i am only working in a campaign which is bounty campaign thats why i want and i like to try to invest in it.i think bitcoin will survive because theres a lot of people i know that currious to know more on it and in my observation about them they are interested to join and work on crypto,and if theres more will interested in crypto i think this is the way that crypto currency will survive because of us who still trusting and believe on it.
Activity: 84
I will used it for trading in the future, but for now, my plan is to gather more token that later I can convert it ETH or Bitcoin, some I will hold, some I will sell to buy a computer, some I'll try to invest and try to used it in buying online...
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I'm going to keep following the road that I am on, a mix of holding, trading and investing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I plan to hold all my altcoins for next 2-3 years as i know that in 2018, lots of decisions will be taken regarding regulations of this crypto market by many countries and a positive outcome is expected from a bigger part of world and it will trigger a biggest upside for this market.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
Mate I dont exactly what your point or what you want to express but for me I was planning to invite my relatives and friend to joined crypto because a lot of possible happened we can get from this event especially on money.
I don't know what is hard to understand with OP's statement, he maybe surveying us here if what will we do with our investment after some time, if we will continue to take the risk and play with the system or after gaining enough money then start a new life away from crypto, for me even I already gained decent money out of my crypto investment, I will continue investing believing that crypto will bring more than what I expected.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
IMO, crypto will survive and it is the future. My plan is to keep investing and holding my coins. I have confident in crypto and my coins will worth alot more in the next few years than now.
Activity: 47
For me the future of crypto is unpredictable, but hopefully will continue to grow in the future, because I have felt comfortable in the crypto and very help me to increase income. plus here I still want to realize the dream of the future that I have not yet achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: