Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 71. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Right now, I'm planning to hold my coin for a while until the market stops correcting itself. I'm just waiting for its value to increase. I'm also considering investment in some ICOs like the one I'm campaigning right now. Also I'm looking to buy more ethereum and other altcoins in the market. After I have some significant profit, thats the time I'm going to exchange it for fiat. Of course crypto will survive.
Me too, I am already Decided that whatsoever happen I wouldn't wanted to trade or sell my coin as long as it was not in case of emergency because at this point I am not convinced to sell my coins due to the low values of the that I owning right now. Though of course I couldn't avoid that sometimes I am tempted to try sell my coin aiming a high profit but as long as I can hold my self to be tempted I refuse this gut feeling of mine.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Holding is the option and that is what I am planning to do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Invest!!!  To make more money, the main thing is to invest in something really worthwhile ...
Activity: 24
Blockchain is future, crypto is part of it. Why leave? I believe in crypto and expect it will go huge in future. I still keep trading and investing on crypto. It will survive, don't worry about that.
Activity: 264
Hold hold hold ... for the next few years for sure, than we will see whats gonna happen. Hold is the best strategy here. Good luck everyone
Activity: 168
I'm planning to hold mine until it reaches the value i like to get for my self. I set a target price so no matter what happen i will need to pull this up. I don't want to keep this for so lomg that it might result to loosing the value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
my plan only sells continuously, until it reaches the highest point of the coin, some I sell for the original business, and I do not leave crypto until the crypto is a scam.  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I want to sell and I want to invest because the current cryptocurrency is recovering and it could be profitable if it has stabilized and my plan once the altcoin price has stabilized I want to invest my money in bitcoin in the long run because now the bitcoin price is still unstable

When I earn big this time, I will put some in investments and continue to use crypto, I will save some of my earnings for my daily living and expenses also.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
The best option for me now is to keep hodling my crytos because I have a firm belief that cryptos has come to stay and it's future potentials is second to none in fact I have come across people who are hodling there cryptos as a pension which I belief is a good investment.
Merit: 11
I think it's too early to think about the future . I don't like guessing and talking about it ...

for me, my plan is to hold it and wait until the price goes back again in its high peak, now is the waiting stage and good time to hold, but I'm sure in the coming months it will be a celebration time for all of us.
Merit: 1
plan, my future related crypto is I will keep investing in cryptocurrency because until now I still can get profit and I feel safe in this investment, although sometimes haunted by fear of panic sell,
I think crypto will continue to grow and crypto will never die, I believe crypto will be more perfect in the future,
Activity: 138
I intend to buy some tokens that I like well and then hold them for a long time. Such as ADA, ACT, NEO, and so on. I hope they will bring me benefits in the future.
Activity: 140
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
My plans for my cryptocurrency is to save it for the future and to gain income for my family for me to help them and give them a nice life. I hope that i will earn alot here.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
My plans is to invest more in different cryptocurrencies and hold them for few weeks or month. I've been into trading lately but not regularly because I'm still learning to trade. One of my plans is to invest in some ICOs but it requires some large amount of funds before you can able to invest. Researching the ICO is needed to find the legitimate ones because there are a lot of scam ICOs. Cryptos will survive as long as there are the demands keep rising and there are investors that willing to accept risks. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Right now, I'm planning to hold my coin for a while until the market stops correcting itself. I'm just waiting for its value to increase. I'm also considering investment in some ICOs like the one I'm campaigning right now. Also I'm looking to buy more ethereum and other altcoins in the market. After I have some significant profit, thats the time I'm going to exchange it for fiat. Of course crypto will survive.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The benefits of cryptocurrency will be so great when we know how to treat each coin. Here, the different coin requires the different treatment for day trading, long investment, or others. SO, this is what I do. I have some altcoins that are good for long investment and they are kept for the future holdings. Some of my altcoins are also good for day-trading or short investment, so I will sell them at certain price rate.
Activity: 168

Will crypto survive?

I want to sell and I want to invest because the current cryptocurrency is recovering and it could be profitable if it has stabilized and my plan once the altcoin price has stabilized I want to invest my money in bitcoin in the long run because now the bitcoin price is still unstable
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I plan to hold them until the next bull market. When the desired price is reached, I'm planning to trade it to eth. I could use a portion of it for my living allowances and financial assistance for my studies since I am still a college student. I also intend to use a part of it for investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
cryptocurrency for me today is source of income and investment. I'm collecting several coins from ICO and hodl till it get good value and that how I earn money. For eth, I'm hodlers and waiting for it to break out again.
crypto market is just like stock market but with more fun and a lot extreme high lows and I seriously enjoy it.

Activity: 277
I am very confident in this market, and I will definitely invest in the long run. Investing in the current cryptocurrency is a right decision, because this market is very potential in the future and many people will know it.
Pages:
Jump to: