Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 77. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It should be fundamental at this juncture to HODL mostly all of your cryptocurrency considering the fact that this vast tech market will be paramount in the years to come.

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
The cryptocurrency market is very young and for several years it will grow and develop further. Therefore, I see the sense to buy crypto in the future and participate in the ICO as far as possible. I am confident that despite all the risks, the cryptocurrency sector will remain the most profitable for investment.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
Im planning to hold it for a while waiting for perfect timing price.If the price are why not, crypto will survive as long as the bitcoin is going up again.
Activity: 116
My plan is to one day trading, I can't choose COINS held my hands for a long time, I am full of uncertainty about the future, every country's attitude to coin is different, the government's policy is different, the market is very fragile, so I only choose short-term holding, sell high price, low price when buying, it's hard, but I have enough patience.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
I will keep trading in the next days because trading is very profitable but a bit risky if we are reckless.
With the market destroyed a few months ago then we should be more careful to invest in altcoin because we can not predict Bitcoin or Altcoin properly.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Will crypto survive?

much the same discussion, I think you should first understand the diversity of insights in the crypto business. I always invest in altcoin or ico which I think has a good concept and future. as always, if the altcoin I've invested meets my target will redeem it with local money. as well as the kirpto trade that I often do
Activity: 123
My plan is to continue to hold the coin I choose, I consider long-term holding, I'm not going to worry about short-term price fluctuations, encrypt the whole trend of money I think is still going up, my country more and more in the chain of blocks in the field of investment, so I am very bullish on my choice. More and more commercial applications are ready to be born. The innovation of technology brings us not only the convenience of life, but also the quality of our life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
 The plan is to hold till my invest plans then use the returns to buy a home for my family and i. the balance will mostly be used to trade, but i wanna stay in crypto long enough to see the Bitcoin era, coz i know its comming
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
As for me, I still hodl today but if my price goal already reach then I'm going to sell them and turn them into fia. Maybe for my future I still invest in some crypto but not all of my funds turn into crypto rather the only bankroll that I place there is the only I roll in.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
my plan here in the crypto is to add some funds to my daily need and also some of my hobbies and i would like to invest less and do more bounty as possible so i can maximize my less use of funds
Activity: 518
My plan here in crypto currency is to be rich someday that is why im continuing investing more here in crypto currency, and hold more coins the have a potential to increase their prices to make me rich.
Activity: 259
Coins from the top-15 will continue to hold in my portfolio. And I'll try to sell the remaining tokens as quickly as the market goes up
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
For me I will keep on investing and using cryptocurrency for if it wasn't for crypto I would have not experience a better life. My plan is to save some and start my own business as a backup plan of crypto fails soon but I doubt it will happen yet, I just like to have a backup plan and it keeps me at ease.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?
My plan is to become more knowledgeable in cryptocurrency market. From stockmarket I shifted to cryptomarket. Eventhough I am investing and trading stocks for years. But some of my investing and trading strategies in stockmarket did not work in cryptomarket.

?
Yes, I will keep investing and trading in cryptomarket.

Will crypto survive?
No, I will not leave crypto but I will exchange crypto in fiat for two reasons. One is to preserve the capital and profits during downtrend and the other one is when I need money to buy something.
Activity: 168
My plan with my cryptocurrency is to hold them and be patient. Wait, until the times comes that I earned from them. So in investment it is very important that we have the money intended for our daily use. We should not put our budget money to any investment. We may force to pull them out if our budget turns low.
Activity: 136
My plan is to hold it and when the price will hit hike i will sell it and buy a dip price coin and wait till the price will hike again. Its a cycle
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
my future plan about cryptocurrency in the future is to keep investing and I am sure crypto will survive and my investment return will be reliable for my future
Activity: 188
Will crypto survive?
I want to completely switch to the use of crypto and regardless of their course to give up Fiat money and that cryptocurrencies are widely used and they could be paid everywhere. Naturally, I will continue to acquire a cryptocurrency and will not return to traditional money, because it's time to accept the fact that the world is changing and money is changing too.
I also accept the world changing specially in the form of currency. Many people now use it and more people will come and join in new changing currency in the world.
However, the world changing but currency which is more comfortable to use offline is still fiat and i dont think i will change it to crytpo asset.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42

Will crypto survive?

Hold and become a millionaire hahaha. Well, I don't plan to invest with my own money just to keep away from scam. I just hold the token I got from my bounty and sell when you think it is the right time. i won't leave crypto because it is the source of my living hahaha, seriously ?I  make money from it, so why I'm going to leave it? If you're wise enough you could make money from it. CRYPTO will last forever, it is unstoppable, maybe the other token will disappear but the good one and have a better vision and advantages will remain. Crypto will never vanish.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

Will crypto survive?
Of course cryptos will survive because it is the future of digital transactions. I will just hold my altcoins until december because it is the peak season because will soar high and altcoins will do the same
Pages:
Jump to: