Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 79. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
i do crypto  trading and i do short term trading and long term trading, some time i hold some good altcoin for long hold.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
my plan with the crypto money I have now. I will use to sign up for the haj pilgrimage. because I am eager to immediately perfect the fifth pillar of Islam. ie salary to Mecca .it seems impatient to see the city of Mecca
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I will keep on investing and hold my coins and tokens from projects I’ve already invested in. I truly believe that the crypto world wil grow more and more over time and my investments will be worth much more. Just spread your investment over different projects, some will rise and some will fall.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I have now determined which coins deserves to be held. Im still buying coins as much as I could, still diversifying my investment and allotting mire funds to more stable coins. Ivr notice that most coin that are listed on top 100 are the ones who has really the potential for growth. I stopped buying in ant initial coin offering. I lost big amount of money, instead I just buy when the coin is readily available in the exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I like trading but I also think crypto will play a very important role in our lives in the future, so I exchange my profits from trading to fiat, because I do trade like a part-time job, but I also keep some coins for the long term as an investment plan. If everything goes well, I will never need to exchange those coins to fiat, because I will use them to directly by stuff I need, as I would with any normal currency.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
I believe that crypto will be successful in the next few years. But we need to show patience and calmness in order to get profit from investment. Now is a great time for trading, but not holding.
Activity: 117
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?
Will crypto survive?
I want to completely switch to the use of crypto and regardless of their course to give up Fiat money and that cryptocurrencies are widely used and they could be paid everywhere. Naturally, I will continue to acquire a cryptocurrency and will not return to traditional money, because it's time to accept the fact that the world is changing and money is changing too.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Will crypto survive?
I will keep on investing in them. i think they will survive in the market so I won't not exchange them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Definitely,  I would have to observe the status of the market and hold my coins.  If I notice that the trend is still improving, I will continue to do the hodling until such time that it may stabilize and there is already a profit,  then selling will follow.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
In my hand crypto currency are available and I have a plan to sell it.I don't sell it rightnow because its value is decreases at this moment.In reality i want to kept many coins and in future the price of these coin are increase than i will sell it and i will earn more profit..
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Well, there are two sides to the coin, there are projects that will only give you some multiplication at your start, but there are projects in which you believe and they can soar like other huge companies. And it is specifically from the second ICO to keep coins.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I read here about the plans of people, there are certainly noble people, but there are those who today like many people just want to make money, I will be honest. of course I want to be noble, but for this I just need money.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I am planning to earn money on flat and maybe a car. Also I want to become financial independent person and hope to do this with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
The coins which we have this is the time we hold them and keep getting knowledge about market also so that we get to know when and how we can get profit through it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14

Will crypto survive?

I do believe that crypto will survive and I will keep investing the coins that will give me fortune in the near future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Nothing, will keep on holding.
Yes I am.
I have plan of selling and converting some of my crypto to fiat but this is what I'll say now, I'll never leave crypto.  Wink
Will crypto survive?
Definitely, 100%.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I am planning to HODL them until the price moon so that I will sell them off and get enough fiat money to invest in a real world business and buy house, buy lambo and live a good life, traveling around the world like Ian
Activity: 109
Presale Starting May 1st
My plan is to learn how to trade in the crypto market. But so far, I do not understand much, and will soon go to study for a trader, and plan to become a good trader in the crypto world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
The plan I had was the same as everybody but the situation of things currently would demand a new plan to be put in motion because that is the only to survive in this era of high uncertainty that is throwing the most solid plans out of the window. My plan currently is to follow this current situation to see it through and make decision based on recent happenings when situation changes for the better, we can start formulating for long-term purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
my plan is to get involved with bitcoin as much as i can and learn more about it. also i plan on accumulating more and more of it as time goes by. i want to hold a very large amount of it in a couple of years when the mass adoption hits and price of 1BTC is out of my reach.

during this time  i will also study altcoins to my power but i will only use them as a tool to make more bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: