Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 72. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I have few coins, but some of them I plan to keep for several years exactly.  Since I saw examples when a coin gives a large amount of XXX, and even a small amount can grow into a good profit.  I also want to create a more competent crypto portfolio, so now I'm actively studying promising coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
My plan on holding a crypto currency, is to wait for the price to rise. And replace it with bitcoins, I have a lot of crypto now and I'm expecting it to rise.
That's what I do and then bitcoins I will wait for the price to rise and I'll sell it to fiat money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
I have so many plans, but all them still keeps me in crypto. Not leaving ever.
1 Yes I'll continue to invest
2 Will do the exchange when in need of money and keep the rest for an investment. Nope I'm never leaving crypto
3 Oh yeah, crypto has already survived
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Will crypto survive?

I have a lot of plan woth my crypto. Just like for example turn into productive. I have plan to keep investing until it will be more productive and progress for good. I have also a plan to exchange my crypto into fiat because their are times we really in need and it is possibly happen at any times. Their are times that crypto will down but as years pass by we can definitly determine that it will surely survive.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
This time is a time to study, select a few high-quality currencies, really serious projects, and do it for a long time. It is not a matter of short-term speculation, but it is still necessary to keep a watchful eye, because the development here is not the same, and it is often surprising!
At the moment I would like to just hodl my coin for a while or even for a quite long term if in case I'd still didn't need it yet. This time I guess is the right time to still study the floe of the situation and analyze why this downfall's of prices happen. Though it seems that we can't figure it out precisely but atleast we know what we're going to do next time.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
As long as there is a demand for crypto currency, I will continue to invest. In the hope that it seems to me in the future the course will grow, and we will restore our position. You do not need to sell everything now when everything is low!
Activity: 24
I believe in cryptocurrencies, and I don't think cryptocurrencies will die, it is just the beginning.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
i think crypto will still exist until 20 year ahead, so i will not crypto and continue make invest and trade everyday until its actually banned by our government.
Activity: 210
I plan to continue investing in cryptocurrency and I am not going to change it for money yet.
Activity: 364

Will crypto survive?
The future is no one knows. but I make sure I keep playing crypto. because I believe the future of crypto will continue to grow.
yes, if I still have capital I will continue to invest into coins that I think have a good future and can be a long-term investment.
do not know yet, but for now not and have not thought of that way.
crypto will continue to survive as long as the community's belief in crypto is maintained. so it all depends on the user crypto, if still believe in the development that will happen in the future crypto will continue to survive. otherwise if crypto is no longer trusted, the future crypto will disappear.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
My plan is very simple, i holding the coins I have now . About 20 different types
Also. But with some corrections. I trade for my portfolio growth. Not all happens as I want but common value becomes more. And I think it's the main result.
Activity: 140
This time is a time to study, select a few high-quality currencies, really serious projects, and do it for a long time. It is not a matter of short-term speculation, but it is still necessary to keep a watchful eye, because the development here is not the same, and it is often surprising!
Activity: 116
My plan is very simple, i holding the coins I have now . About 20 different types
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
some who already have the results of it will be sold and most will still be used for investment. Crypto has a great future. the current price is not the maximum price that can be obtained in the crypto. a lot of support began to come from technology and the policies of some countries. of course, this could make crypto has increasingly high prices for the next few years.
Activity: 378
The crypto as of now is very promising and j do believe that i invest some of my money to bitcoin and i do believe that it will bring to riches and lets just wait for it to happen .you can invest a little by little becausd it will give you profits
Activity: 198
My plan about my cyrpto currency is always the same as they do to other cyrpto currency member. We sell we hold and invest. Its not a short term but always a long term. So you have to be patient until when the perfect time gets. But somebody think that this is a risk investment. But for me its not a high risk. There a lot of people who like to invest coins for there future.
Activity: 168
I think it's too early to think about the future . I don't like guessing and talking about it ...
Activity: 168
I think my plans will not change, they will be the same as now . Earn money by trading crypto
Activity: 273
I think nothing will change . I plan to also buy-sell, invest in ico, participate in bounty
Activity: 17
I will not stop to invest on crypto currency. It can change one life totally. Whatever coin you have just hold because the price of all coin is low in the market. Just hold it to get more profit and be patience, surely the market will grow up again.
Pages:
Jump to: