Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 81. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12
I just started and presently what I’m doing is, I’m accumulating which I will accumulate till the end of the year. December is when I will know what to do with the money because I will be selling off by December, then convert to FIAt, I would resume back by February 2019. That’s my standard now
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
I am very yain crypto will survive, so I will continue to invest to develop my money, I want to make crypto as my family's future asset
Activity: 196
In fact its been in the market for quite sometime and lot of people are engage with it because they believe that it will gives better opportunities. If given a chance to have more crypto currency my plans will be investment.
I know cryptocurrency is for future generation and I want to invest for my future use. Because I know someday, cryptocurrency will become the trend in using a one global crunchy in the world.
I hope once with saving a number of altcoin can change the future for the better. I think there is nothing wrong if we invest today with the currency crypto because the results we can enjoy in the future with a record currency crypto always in demand by the community as a proper means to invest.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
I keep and continue to buy bitcoin and coins from the top 15. Since, judging by the truth, large players began to enter the crypt, which will lead to a new round of popularity and rapid growth of the entire crypto-currency sector
Activity: 155
The crypto currency continues to grow and becomes a promising investment asset for now. I also think that crypto currency will remain in the future or become more with the rapidly growing technology. I am planning an investment return to be exchanged partly in fiat but will not leave crypto just like that.
Activity: 154
Focus on the team, follow the project development, keep abreast of the latest news, wait for the market to enter a quiet period, you can participate, reinvest, do not sell, do long-term hold plans.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
My plan with the crypto currency I have is I will save it for now. I will not sell it because the price of the current coin has decreased in price. In fact I want to have a lot of coins to keep and I will sell it in the future when the price goes up so I get a big profit. I hope once with saving a number of altcoin can change the future for the better. I think there is nothing wrong if we invest today with the currency crypto because the results we can enjoy in the future with a record currency crypto always in demand by the community as a proper means to invest.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
I choose to put in more money and hold them for long term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Yes, cryptocurrency will survive, its just a matter of time rill it recovers from the dip end of the market. The plai is to currently invest as much a possible as the coins are cheap. Then hold til the value is regained, doesn't matter how long i will hold but i believe crypto will recover so i will hold as long as possible
Activity: 117
Definitely crypto will survive. In fact its been in the market for quite sometime and lot of people are engage with it because they believe that it will gives better opportunities. If given a chance to have more crypto currency my plans will be investment. I know it is risky but its part of it, have to face the risk and be wise in spending the amount you are going to invest.
Activity: 140
I will join the bounty and be bounty hunter, all of good bounty I will join it and the bounty or reward from it I will use to develop my business so i will make benefit from it more and more after I change it into real asset that others can use it
Activity: 290
Mybplan is as simple as you think, hold my precious coins and wait for the price to go up and earn decent profit. When I earn profit from my coins I will buy more coins and add it to my holdings. There are a couple of coins that got me interested right now and I can see it will give me profit but sadly I don't  have the resources to buy right now.
Activity: 51
I plan to save the virtual money earned from bounty for a while, and will sell it when it collected quite a lot. After that I use the results for working capital of aluminum installation and partial charity .
Activity: 67
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
my plans are of course investing is the first thing, joining bounty for advertising its potential in the market in the future,..
Activity: 134
My plan with cryptocurrency is to collect as much as possible, some I will sell, some of which I will keep for the future, hoping the price will be good someday.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
i will hold my crypto until hit the price what i predicted,
then, i will buy again in lower price, so i have a profit from that,
but, i have few crypto for long term hold too,, such as bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
My plan with cryptocurrencies is to exchange all of them to ETH and hold them as long as possible, because now if the altcoins are held, the risk will be high because the current market rate of cryptocurrency is volatile. The whole exchange to ETH or USDT will help me not to lose much and can make a value at the end of 2018 when the market is expected to recover quickly.
Activity: 10

Will crypto survive?

Short term sacrifices can lead to long term wealth. I say can because you need to be invested in the right coins at the right time with the right market conditions. The market conditions are right to invest now IMO. Looks like we are at a double or triple bottom on the charts.
Pages:
Jump to: