Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 82. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
Yes, I would! I always believe in cryptocurrency no matter how disastrous will come, no matter how bear is the market and even regulations will control the digital currency. I know cryptocurrency is for future generation and I want to invest for my future use. Because I know someday, cryptocurrency will become the trend in using a one global currency in the world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I will wait for new rise wave, sell btc/eth and buy alts that still would be low, then I will sell alts when it follows btc/eth in moon rise. After that it will be time to secure 50% in fiat and live without any needs Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

There's no need for me to leave crypto as I think this future is here.
I have plans to convert some into fiat as not all establishments accept cryptocurrencies as payment yet.
Crypto will survive. Just read a news that 22 countries signed an international blockchain partnership.
Activity: 490
it is obvious
to get huge profit enouth to buy house and lambo.
then have "small" depo enouth for get profit near 3000$ per month for daily life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Situations in the market I have affected my purse, I have lost a lot of money, but not upset. I trust in the cryptocurrencies. I won't sell cryptocurrency in minus. I hope the market will begin to grow soon!
Activity: 294
My planes are to holdMy planes are to earn alttokens in some bounty and hold them, maybe sooner or later start to trade them on market
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
I think this post is coming from a disappointed, confused and discouraged crypto investor, i want to clarify that crypto is here to survive and it is the future, do not panic during bear market, i know bear markets are getting longer but i believe patience will pay well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I plan to continue to connect my life with cryptocurrencies. Of course, everyone hopes to become richer by investing. Not everyone is able to achieve a huge income. However, few people are ready to leave this world of virtual money. It's like a drug, it drags deeper and deeper.
Activity: 364
My planing about crypto is keep holding my all coins until it's price is not high. I am a ethereum holder and some alts holder also. Due to bad market condition i can't sell them now. That's why i am thinking i should buy more coins now for long time and when hold them. When they will pump i will sell them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
investment in the world of crypto, is really very promising at the moment, so for the moment I will do it anyway, and of course I will trade with fiat for some needs. and will crypto survive? if we look at the needs of today's increasingly instant people, I think, crypto will continue to grow and maybe someday, crypto will have a new, more perfect version of crypto
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Will crypto survive?
Pages:
Jump to: