Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 2. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I think that it is better to buy during bear market, not after that. Because when bears are mad they will sell for the lowest prices. And I would like to buy some NEO.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
On account of ADA I'm sure he'll grow it I'm not sure about Ripple I think he's a very speculative coin !
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

cardano is a potential altcoin, the price is likely to exceed that you mentioned. menuurt I cardano prices will reach more than $ 3. it also requires a long time and a lot of investors. I also have cardano.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
there are lots of coin i am looking after but i do not have money to buy now . but i would get  a chance than i will prefer to buy btc, eth, with my investment. i am sure about these coins growth as well as these are the most reliable coin of crypto market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If you are asking me if what coin I will gonna buy is that all I can tell you is that I will never ever buy coin because it's market value is very unpredictable and investing on such coins are very risky so instead of buying I just participate on bounty campaigns to earn coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I also like Ripple
I will never buy coins on a bull market - I will be a damn buffoon if I do that, rather, buy on a bear market and not after a bear market. Unless if you are not intending to grab all the profits yeah. If I had to buy coins now, it would be XEM, DIM, NEO, ETH, BTC
First buying when a bull trend doesn't mean it's wrong, because maybe the price could continue to rise, and if you buy in a bearish moment
 it's risky because the price might continue to decline. op is true that buying when bearish is really over. and I will buy ripple, eos, cardano..
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
After this bear market season will be finally over I am planning to buy ethereum altcoins , I believe in this kind of coin , it has a very potential to survive for a longer span of time , so it is very healthy if we can buy and invest for this kind of altcoin because it is stable and multiuse kind of altcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
I also like Ripple
I will never buy coins on a bull market - I will be a damn buffoon if I do that, rather, buy on a bear market and not after a bear market. Unless if you are not intending to grab all the profits yeah. If I had to buy coins now, it would be XEM, DIM, NEO, ETH, BTC
Good decisions of not buying coins when bull run started so almost of us enter the market during bearish trend for the big opportunity to earned. I have eth in your list which I really am investing because of the huge possibility that price will increase.
Activity: 190
is it not silly to invest money in a growing market? if you invest it is necessary right now. because the market is at the bottom. a further fall will mean the collapse of the entire crypto industry. therefore, no further fall will be allowed.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Now is a really great time for a promising and profitable purchase of various altcoins. Today, their price gradually approached a minimum. Therefore, it is the ideal time to buy and hold promising coins for the future, which will eventually become more expensive. I personally invest in the purchase of Ripple, Waves, NEO and LTC
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I do not like Ripple, because it is a centralised coin, that has nothing similar with crypto currencies. XLM on the other hand is awesome crypto currency that will bounce back when the market will recover. Pay your attention to EOS or NEO as well.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
As for me once the market recover, the first thing I will have to do is to sell most of my holding at their climax price, turn change the money to TrueUSD and eagerly wait for a god entry point.
Activity: 518
I think I agree with you but still I choose to invest in Ethereum it gives me a lot better profit before and I think it would make my investments grow again this year just waiting for the increase of the market this coming months and it will soon get to a better stable value of any currency.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
We own, PUNDIX, GVT, TOMO and now my Wife wanted us to go heavy in ARB as the token price should go up soon once they release the mbot. You can also earn passive income through their abot as well, which we started running it yesterday and then you earn ARB tokens through the platform and there are only like 12 million ARBS total supply, so these should skyrocket soon in price, even during the bear market.  Smiley. Now is the time to purchase coins and tokens of your choice, before the next boom is ciming.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
I also like Ripple

I might agree on you on ripple because the last time it did go up it was really high and as I have observed it doesn't go down very low. It has a stable bottom value unlike other coins that really dives down even very low and became stagnant that it is never moving in price anymore. Probably a result of having been left behind by clients or investors. I am hopeful that it wouldn't be the case of ripple.
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
I also like Ripple
Activity: 420
I look at EOS and ICON. I like, that even on bear market this two teams is very active, development is going well. Cardano is also good one.

Yes, you are right both these coins have very good future because ICON team is very good at marketing and making the partnership with the companies. ICON is having a meeting with the governments about the ecosystems.
It is better not to buy coins after but during a bear market, the most suitable coins for acquiring, I think this is eth, waves, monero!
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
investors might gains interest as appealing new with work on evaluation as the release from market and developer to gives with chance on spares as expecting numbers of returns to match with initials on presettled with numbers of profit to complete within terms.
Activity: 268
Bitcoin and Ethereum are still confident leaders of the modern crypto market for me, which today demonstrate their stable development. Therefore, the bulk of the money I invest in the purchase of these coins, while prices really remain minimal. I also invest part of the money in the purchase of Ripple, NEO and Waves.
Pages:
Jump to: