Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 8. (Read 3116 times)

copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
during this bear market, i think future investment is the best investment we can make. i bought stellar coins when it was at a low price and i will sell when the market booms and selling at a high price market will make me huge profit because the future of the stellar lumen is a great one
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I had bought some Neo and EOS. I'm sure both of these coins cost will be soaring. And soon I will benefit greatly from both these coins. Since these coins are also getting lots of positive public adulation crypto.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
What coin will you buy after the bear market?

this is very wrong for me, why we should wait for the bear to finish?
why can't we buy at bear on its messy value?
this is why some people dont stretch their opportunity at its best.
Activity: 266
For me, i will not buy coins that is in the top 20 in Volume. Because i can earn much more profit if it has a less volume and a good company. That easily reach a X10 to X20..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

BTC it will be more safe to invest in the btc and bitcoin cash and ether too. we have seen in the past that the price of these cryptocurrencies hiked easily
it's true because the best thing to invest in the long and short term is bitcoin and ethereum because the results to be obtained are immense. because the potential increase in the price is very fast on the coin coin
Activity: 32
i buy NEO and EOS this two coins are good technology and upgraded project so i hope this two will reach huge price this year  
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
We have to choose good coin in this bearish mode only because once the bull run starts we might expect some good returns on our investment. So buying good potential coins like BNB, NEO, EOS, ETH etc will always give us some good profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
A post from the beginning of 2018, IMO, after the bear market ended, the rates of all cryptos on the market fell sharply so investing in any cryptos was also potential because the exchange rate had fallen to the bottom. Long-term investment incentives BTC and ETH, short term are altcoins and ICOs.
Activity: 350
no Cardano ... EOS are one of the best or BTC

Why EOS?

Why EOS ? because EOS have the same utility like ETH but with better Technology . and EOS in some years can replace ETH .

Could you explain in details what is better about EOS technology and why it will replace ETH, please?
a lot of Altcoins that you can buy after the bear market ended and so now many people are buying altcoin with a low price one of them is EOS because until now even Altcoin prices and market prices have not returned because the market hit the bear market then the crypto market has not been stable until recently

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I think I will buy During the bear Market  Grin I currently hold PRiVCY, FGC and STAKER nad planning to buy more. All were undervalued but all has big potential. I suggest you to check each  Wink
Activity: 98
My main holds are BTC, LTC, and OMG. Recently sold NEO during the Ontology airdrop run (nice...), recently sold BNB prior to the Binance dex notification (doh!).
with DGD - I made a nice profit and there is a need for a decent "stablecoin", not sure this is it and project messaging continues to be rather opaque. I'll be selling this one at or before the next bull run. 18mth lifespan. FUN - love this project but the team seems to disappear between bouts of publicity.
Activity: 196
Over the last few months, there has been a rush of investors snatching ICOs into the market and the many sought-after ICOs were sold out in less than an hour when opened to the general public.

most have gone under or their prices have corrected significantly during this correction. Personally, I think this is a good opportunity to stock up on good ICO coins especially for those which I have wanted to participate but do not have a chance to enter. In a time of recovery, I am sure good ICOs are going to bounce up faster than BTC and ETH. Personally, I like ICO projects which have a strong development team, moving into beta version and their code is transparent on github.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
simply getting the job done
I think litecoin and neo are the most appropriate coins right now, because this coin market is pretty big though not as bitcoin and eth but the two kin have their own pretty bustling market.
Activity: 294
For me, I can suggest that after the bear market the best coin to buy is Neo, Litecoin, and Ethereum, for me these three are very good coin and its worth buying and good for long term investments.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I bought the NEO coin, because I think only NEO has not increased its price, so I am sure the next NEO price will increase.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
The best coin in the bear market can be anything. But I think that most likely it's like a coin from the top 50. Now it's hard to say which is the best shot. It may even be the coin about which we do not know.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
I also like Ripple

BTC it will be more safe to invest in the btc and bitcoin cash and ether too. we have seen in the past that the price of these cryptocurrencies hiked easily
Activity: 602
I also like Ripple
There are many promising coins on the market, and each trader chooses the coins that he considers best for him, but bitcoin and ethereum are market leaders, and investing in them looks less risky than in other coins. Personally, my opinion.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
Well for cardano will also be the best agenda for us to make a purchase now because the possibility of the price will rise 5 times from the current price so I prefer to buy cardano coins than any other coins.

For the ripple I think it's still very uncertain because if the ride will not be more than $ 1.
Activity: 210
I also like Ripple
I think that it is necessary to buy now at low prices, and not after the bear market. Now I would buy Fusion, Pchain, Quarkchain, Gonetwork.
Pages:
Jump to: