Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 9. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
I really like Bitcoin, but if you have to choose altcoin, I choose ethereum, especially now the market conditions are very good, almost all top 100 coin are green, hopefully will continue
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I am happy with my current portfolio so will probably stick with the same mix.

50% bitcoin
25% privacy coins
25% other alts
Activity: 105
Right now i plan to buy more Bitcoin. I always was a fan of alt coins but now i think it makes sense to invest something in Bitcoin too.
Activity: 308
I prefer ADA, XLM, ETH and XRP. They're really good coins to trade this time, take profit about 10-15% in short period (less than 1 week). Hope you guys will make a lot of profit in this week  Cool
Activity: 186
I'll like to buy some coins that the price are below $1. The likes of Ripple, Havven, Dogecoin, HELBIZ, Auto Cube and lots more.
But I'll invest more on Havven and Dogecoin because they have a reliable future.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
you need to focus on technology and project ideas.
For example, for long-term investment, it is necessary to add coins to those projects that can use blockchain to launch other ICO (NEO, Waves, Stratis, Komodo, EOS, Cardano, NXT,
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
as far as I know EOS or ETH is one of the best now
- a lot of people trust it and rely on it
and Ripple - I would not invest in it
Activity: 168
I believe that Bitcoin Gold is a very promising coin, in the payment of its price growth. But still I want to wait for the price to drop by another 10% and then buy a coin!
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Keep an eye on BAT and Cardano, as well as some other lesser known coins that haven't had the ability to be listed on a large exchange yet.  I think those are the ones with the biggest potential due to the team behind them.
Activity: 105
I will go buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. I am a relatively stable person. I think the upside for Bitcoin and Ethereum is already very good. I will not go greedy to earn more money. I hope my There is no loss in the portfolio, and Bitcoin and Ethereum are my best choices.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
I see a lot of altcoins that have not been re-stabilized and so now there are many people who invest in Altcoin by waiting for altcoin prices back stable and crypto market also just ended from the bear market than from now on many people who hold altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back to stable
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

When the market will lower again I will buy such cryptocurrency which I own at the current moment. It's about the Ethereum. I don't want to look for some alternatives, some new places to invest.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
For me i would buy coins that is very high in volume and has alot of fame or attraction. but of course there are still coins that is just like a dead coin and suddenly it pumps so news also plays a big role in crypto.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I buy all the coins that are in the top 10 or top 20 because they have a huge potential and they have already given a good profit to their investors. So take a look at them
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I suggest you to buy ETH for long-term, and WAN, ICX, VEN, APH. these are my major bags now. So many hopes on these projects.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
NEM, Cardano, Stellar
I always saw stellar. Can you share your experience about stellar and cardano?I am too curious to know ,how this cryptocurrencies are doing. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
I think BTC and ETH.It's really good to buy these two coins for the beer market.Especially Bitcoin is best in her.
Bitcoin is always my choice. It is the best cryptocurrency for me. Together woth ETH, it will become a good investment in the future. That's what I also believe.
Activity: 89
XMR, LTC,NEO AND ETH are my favorites coins
Activity: 182
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

I'm buying both coins that you've mentioned and as well Welltrado, Ethereum, EOS and Tron.
Activity: 34
NEM, Cardano, Stellar
Pages:
Jump to: