Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 6. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I would buy something from blockchains. EOS, Nebulas, Fusion. In the bull market such projects can bring the greatest profit. I think to distribute my investments between these projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I buy token and coins every week. my favorites are ethereum and neo. And I also buy UNIVERSA and SONM. And next week i want to buy eos. now all token and coins are very cheap. and i want to get a good profit in one year
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Bitcoin is always my priority in cryptocurrency market.  Bitcoin is definitely my choice more so in the bear market and after the bear market.  The attention and the expectation on bitcoin is global!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Qtum, bitcoin of course and ethereum that will be the best choice for me. If I had some left over money and I can still buy Neo or ripple I will buy all of it because it has a lot of potential in increasing that time Smiley Bear market is soon I hope so better to make investment now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

I think I'll stick to my guts and buy a lot more Ethereum. It has been in the market for quite some time now and the price doesn't seem to go down that easily. Plus, a lot of people and developers a like base their cryptocurrency on ethereum, so we can say there is always a demand for ethereum.
Activity: 182
Many coins have the potential to have high value. and if there is a bear market, the first coins I will buy are Btc, Eth, Ltc, Bch, Eos, and Dash. of course what I choose is not the same as the choices of others.
Activity: 72
I will buy BTC, Neo, XMR and a few coins which I am still considering. Frankly speaking, I believe most of the coins will increase greatly in prices after the bull come. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Well , of the coins I trust for 100 percent, I think the first one will be Ethereum . because growth I think will be even big
Activity: 84
I agree with your first choice. Of course, $2 is something supernatural for me and in my head I can not even imagine, but if it happens-I will be the happiest person in the world.
Activity: 40
In the event that the market as of now bears I will purchase Ripple, I cherish swell. I watch the swell climb and I think the swell has the ability to keep up the cost. I'm certain this swell should be a speculation. With the cost is as yet shoddy, how about we quickly purchase a swell however much as could reasonably be expected.
Activity: 53
Of course most of it I'll buy a reliable coin type Ethereum eos , and the rest will look that can give a lot of money
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
Can someone explain to me what the super popular Ripple is? Why do you believe in him so?
For me, this is an ordinary project through passage, which Hold quite dangerous.
Activity: 98
Why wait until after the bear market before I invest in a coin when now is the best time to do so? I'm buying all my coins now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is still the best coin in all kinds of maket situation and condition! The liquidity, volume and popularity kerp increasing and you can always do more with bitcoin in crypocurreny space!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I will rather buy in the bear market and hold because this is the time you can get precious coins at a cheaper price than ever.After the bear market, things start to run and those who bought during the bear market will make  huge profits.So this is the time of buying not after this period.
Activity: 27
BTC or ETH
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Well for short run go for bitcoin on account of the tax assessment being over in the long stretch of April every one of the dealers will go for the purchasing pattern and the vast majority of the general population monitoring just bitcoin it will go bullish like it is in the second quarter. In any case, for the long run favor an altcoin which is a la mode and can maintain itself over the long haul.
Activity: 124
I don't choose to invest in these small cryptocurrencies, because I think the risk of investing in them is very large, and some good cryptocurrencies in this market will have a lot of room to rise in the future, because they have fallen too much, so I Will invest in them.
Activity: 154
I do not appreciate the coin you posted on the topic.
I re-rated Litecoin and Neo
These two coin I noticed the potential of it, as well as its community quite crowded.
copper member
Activity: 168
Many token to buy after bear market but it will still fall back to how strong each coin are and the demand in market also base on the TA , i think many token like Steem, LISK, etc, bnb and many more that have good product and better potential.
Pages:
Jump to: